Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQFkgGW9jP4[/YOUTUBE]

Pet hippo kills owner in South Africa

JOHANNESBURG, South Africa - A hippopotamus named Humphrey has mauled to death a South African man who kept him for a pet, Beeld newspaper reported Monday.

The 1,200-kilogramme (2,650-pound) hippo bit 40-year-old army major Marius Els, dragged him into the water and killed him, the paper said.

The incident happened Saturday at the Vaal River near Els' farm in the Free State province in central South Africa.

Humphrey, who is about six years old, was rescued as a calf during a flood on the river and had been raised as a pet.

In a video posted online in March, Els feeds Humphrey apples, swims with him and rides on his back.

"I call him and he immediately responds to come and play with me. I feed him apples. He opens his mouth. Big jaws, and teeth like this," Els says in the video.

"It's a little bit dangerous, but I can swim with him. I go in the water. He allows me to get on his back and I ride him like a horse. He swims with me."

The video, which can be viewed at www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQFkgGW9jP4, ends with Humphrey tossing Els from his back into the water.

This is hilarious, the subs have been changed. ðŸ¤£

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBph_ibTVgQ[/YOUTUBE]
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

😃

-Believe- thumbnail

Gaddafi had ..

LONDON: Former Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi was a sex addict who had a penchant for young women -- many of whom were his bodyguards, his close aide has revealed.

"There were four or sometimes five women each day. They had just become a habit to Gaddafi. They would go into his bedroom, he would have his way with them and then he would come out like he had just blown his nose.

"They all had sex with Gaddafi. The more canny of them became wealthy from his gifts of villas or large sums of cash," Faisal, Gaddafi's chef of seven years, told 'The Sunday Times' newspaper.

Faisal claimed that some of the women his former master bedded suffered so badly that "they went immediately from his bedroom to the hospital" to be treated for internal injuries.

In fact, Gaddafi, who once bedded at least four women just hours before meeting Britain's Prince Andrew for trade talks in Tripoli, was so addicted to anti-impotence pills that his Ukrainian nurse urged to him to reduce the number of drugs he swallowed every day, the 29-year-old chef said.

The former Libyan despot even picked up victims at his former alma mater, Tripoli University, where he gave lectures and then led the young women to a nearby room whose only furniture was a double bed, he said.

Faisal claimed that another aide was once sent to a sex district of Paris, to buy a machine that Gaddafi used to apparently lengthen his penis.

Gaddafi was particular about his looks and used make- ups and treatments with green tea to hide his wrinkles, said Faisal, who was captured along with his former master by the National Transitional Council forces Sirte last month.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/middle-east/Sex-addict-Gaddafi-slept-with-4-5-women-daily-Aide/articleshow/10727770.cms
😆
-Believe- thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4iZdtlKQLg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Yeh jo gehre sannate hain

Waqt ne sabko hi baante hain

Thoda ghum hai sabka qissa

Thodi dhoop hai sabka hissa

Aankh teri bekaar hi nam hai

Har pal ek naya mausam hai

Kyun tu aise pal khota hai

Dil aakhir tu kyun rota hai

--
Dilon Mein Tum Apni Betaabiyan Leke Chal Rahe Ho, Toh Zinda Ho Tum
Nazar Mein Khwabo Ki Bijliyan Leke Chal Rahe Ho, Toh Zinda Ho Tum

Hawa Ke Jhokon Ke Jaise Aazad Rehna Seekho
Tum Ek Dariya Ke Jaise Lehron Mein Behna Seekho
... Har Ek Lamhe Se Tum Milo Khole Apni Baahein
Har Ek Pal Ek Naya Samaa Dekhiye

Jo Apni Aankhon Mein Hairaniya Leke Chal Rahe Ho, Toh Zinda Ho Tum
Dilon Mein Tum Apni Betaabiyan Leke Chal Rahe Ho, Toh Zinda Ho Tum...
Summer3 thumbnail
Heart warming to see that people still care

Flurry of calls to adopt abandoned baby

The Star/Asia News Network
Wednesday, Nov 16, 2011

ALOR SETAR, Malaysia - Kota Setar's acting OCPD has been flooded with calls from people wanting to adopt the baby boy who was abandoned outside a health clinic here.

Supt Baharom Abu, however, said none of them came forward to make a formal inquiry.

"Any adoption must go through the state Welfare Department," he said yesterday.

Department director Zulkifli Ramli said no one had made a formal request with the department to adopt the infant.

He said the baby was warded at Sultanah Bahiyah Hospital's neo-natal intensive care unit and was under the care of the department.

"He is a cute baby, weighing about 2.18kg. He is healthy and has no injury or illness," hospital director Datuk Dr Juita Ghazalie said yesterday.

The boy was left in a bag under a tree at the parking lot of the Alor Star government health clinic.

A nurse passing the area had found him at about noon on Monday.

The infant, with his umbilical cord still attached, was believed to have been born about four hours earlier.

Supt Baharom said no arrest had been made so far, adding that the police were checking with clinics if there were any women who might have delivered around the same time.

-Believe- thumbnail
Its a baby girl for Bollywood's first couple, Ash & Abhi ! Amitabh Bachchan tweets : I m dada to the world's cutest baby girl😊
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prometeus

Its a baby girl for Bollywood's first couple, Ash & Abhi ! Amitabh Bachchan tweets : I m dada to the world's cutest baby girl😊

Congrats to the couple and looks like we have a new Heroine too.
Summer3 thumbnail
Primary schoolboys made to run around track pant-less

They were punished by teacher for being too talkative.

CHINA - A teacher in Zhejiang province, frustrated with a group of talkative boys, punished them by making them run around the track with their pants around their ankles.

The unusual punishment raised the hackles of netizens, who say the teacher should be fired from his post.

What's worse was that girls in the class were made to 'supervise' the three boys punished, to make sure they did as they were told.

While the boys seemed none the worse for wear after the humiliation, netizens have been clamouring for the resignation of the teacher.

The teacher has since apologised for his actions and submitted his resignation thrice.

However, Chinese news reports say the school has decided to give the teacher another chance.

Click on thumbnails to view media.