Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: K.Universe.

Looks like Souro has decided to take a break from all this.

I can see how it's not an easy task to deal with nut cases, spam posts, and spam posts by nut cases, all the while getting paid next to nothing. Or is it nothing?

Good job. And Good luck!

Souro had been less active for quite some time . He seemed to be doing  a fine job of keeping himself  away from DM /IF but I guess it  is tougher when you have moderating responsibilities. Must have requested for a self ban... no idea for how long. I noticed that a new Mod has been posted on DM.

IF is time consuming and addictive!

Wishing him all the best !

PS. How the heck did you notice that Souro left !? His last post was almost a month back!
K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^

1. Whatever the event may be, I operate under the principle that if I don't know about it, it didn't happen.

2. A month back?! A month back? That's it! I am taking my dedication back.
_Angie_ thumbnail
^^
 thats one faulty principle one could ever follow in real life 😆

Cheer up! You neednt take back your dedication to him 😆  I re -checked and found that he was active as recent as two days ago. Darn it!  I must 've been in one of my disoriented phases!
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

'I am so happy with my new face:' Brave Time cover girl Aesha shows off results of incredible surgery after Afghan husband sliced off her nose

• Three years after ordeal Aesha Mohammadzai has a new face and life
  • She was tortured by her Afghan husband when she tried to escape
  • But Aesha made it to a US medical base, and was flown to America
  • But her facial rebuilding treatment at a Maryland hospital is now complete
  • She says: 'I want to tell all women who are suffering abuse to be strong'

A young Afghan woman whose nose and ears were cut off after she fled an abusive marriage has revealed the results of the reconstructive surgery to rebuild her face.

Aesha Mohammadzai became famous across the world after her picture appeared on the cover of Time magazine.

The 19-year-old girl became a symbol of the oppression of women in Afghanistan after fleeing the war-torn country. Three years later and she has a new face and life

Aiesha's photo was on the front cover of Time Magazine in August 2010

Facing reality: Aisha's photo was on the front cover of Time Magazine in August 2010

New face: Aesha Mohammadzai, who became a symbol of the oppression of women in Afghanistan after fleeing the war-torn country, shows off the results of her reconstructive surgery

New face: Aesha Mohammadzai, who became a symbol of the oppression of women in Afghanistan after fleeing the war-torn country, shows off the results of her reconstructive surgery

source:dailymail.uk

-Believe- thumbnail
^I think ,Similar topics there in dm,plz check in previous pages... :)
------------------
_Angie_ thumbnail

Cosmetic surgeons sure need to improve their skills!

McNinja thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Angie_

Cosmetic surgeons sure need to improve their skills!

Problem is where they took her for the surgery. Clearly Korea is the place to go. Us Americans and our delusions of being the best ðŸ˜†

Edited by McNinja - 11 years ago
_Angie_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: McNinja

Problem is where they took her for the surgery. Clearly Korea is the place to go. Us Americans and our delusions of being the best ðŸ˜†

Bingo ! I wonder what  human rights commission would have to say to that 😆  It is a doctor's duty to inform a patient of the different alternatives available for the ailment 😛
-Believe- thumbnail
figured out that these cosmetic surgery allows some people to make their outer appearance resemble their inner appearance -- fake