Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

yeah I think , Shravan will like Anandi but eventually they might get him married to Asha. But then again you know thats a repeat of Shayam Sugna thing so no point repeating that.

So I think they will stick with Anandi. 

======

Also I do not think she will wear white cause she is already wearing a widow's clothing. Acc. to rajasthani tradition ( like D.S) right

I think she will wear a proper lehenga and STOP wearing a widow clothing and actually wear color to go against the traditions and that is why everyone was shocked. She will revolt right against the widow pratha and join hands with Anandi. 

Shayam and Sugna will support her def. 

@bold - Suchi agar esa hota hai to ghee sakkar for you 😛

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Looks like from tomorrow I can again quit watching BV...Back to dragging...When Anandi was small I could uderstand parallel tracks development. becoz CVs can't show kids all the time. But now in this scenario when Anandi's story itself is so hot and happening, I don't know why CVs r focusing on parallel tracks...

thyaag mode Anandi, Confused Jaggu and insecure Gauri are good enough to bring enough spice...but no CVs will forcefully drag...

Today that BG song was good. Though I keep criticizing A i can understand it is not so easy to let go...I wanted her to atleast behave rough and unaffected and not bothered in front of J and G...But that moment in BG song was too good...Broken Anandi, confused jaggu and insecure G was too good. And the song was so apt atleast today.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes...vasu...BG music was very good...it seems that...anandi and jag wont meet with each other for a long time!!...
vasuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

yeah I think , Shravan will like Anandi but eventually they might get him married to Asha. But then again you know thats a repeat of Shayam Sugna thing so no point repeating that.

So I think they will stick with Anandi. 

======

Also I do not think she will wear white cause she is already wearing a widow's clothing. Acc. to rajasthani tradition ( like D.S) right

I think she will wear a proper lehenga and STOP wearing a widow clothing and actually wear color to go against the traditions and that is why everyone was shocked. She will revolt right against the widow pratha and join hands with Anandi. 

Shayam and Sugna will support her def. 

If thats the case then it will be interesting to watch...that would be something new...But even that would not make me want to watch BV...I watch BV for Singh family story only. When the concentration is on Singh family members and Anandi's parents I like it...Others I really don't care much...As of now I want only A-J-G story
vasuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

yes...vasu...BG music was very good...it seems that...anandi and jag wont meet with each other for a long time!!...

Yeah Kushi...I wanted Cvs to focus on JG...G seemed to be suspicious of J. It will be interesting if she continues being so in mumbai. Hopefully she does not turn on her super wipes and go back to faltoo romance mode...Hope the emphasis is on her suspicions and difficulties of being pregnant and her confusion regarding it.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vasuja

Yeah Kushi...I wanted Cvs to focus on JG...G seemed to be suspicious of J. It will be interesting if she continues being so in mumbai. Hopefully she does not turn on her super wipes and go back to faltoo romance mode...Hope the emphasis is on her suspicions and difficulties of being pregnant and her confusion regarding it.

i would love to see that...but i dont have the hope actually for G.
she will forget all these things...and they will continue their food romance again!!
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

bloddy hell this asha track is giving me lot of nisrasha

time for me to switch off again till good tracks come up
anyways guys aaj kaa kbc dekho its awesome , super hialrious and entertaining😊
vasuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

i would love to see that...but i dont have the hope actually for G.
she will forget all these things...and they will continue their food romance again!!

true Kushi...g ka koi hope naheen...

There was a lot of difference when JG left haveli last time and this time: last time whe they left I was super happy, becoz i though we will see them struggling, major fights and also see A doing major studying...But nothing happened like that...All we got was faltoo beetroot chaat, 5 straw pepsi and midnight candle rose petal romance. Annd to add to it oldies yawn worthy track...This time when JG left, I wanted to jump into the screen and stop them and make them stay in haveli so that we can have some entertaining drama atleast and not some sidy new tracks like asha, dongi baba and all...I have no hope that CVs will focus on the problems of these 3...

Kya din aa gaye...Me wanting JG to stay in haveli😕
vasuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

bloddy hell this asha track is giving me lot of nisrasha

time for me to switch off again till good tracks come up
anyways guys aaj kaa kbc dekho its awesome , super hialrious and entertaining😊

Haan Anmol back to dragging track...We had enough dose of vidwah torture in BV with Suguna...Now repeating  the same track with Asha is gonna be super boring...Kyun kyu kyun JG had to leave so early...They should have stayed for some more time...Atleast thoda entertainment hota.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vasuja

Haan Anmol back to dragging track...We had enough dose of vidwah torture in BV with Suguna...Now repeating  the same track with Asha is gonna be super boring...Kyun kyu kyun JG had to leave so early...They should have stayed for some more time...Atleast thoda entertainment hota.

exactly my point ,the haveli acenes r torture towatch without them , haveli mein bas sabka pda dekhte raho🥱😆