Frequent Posters

OYesSheDid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Is Maanvi fasting too? "/
.VanishingDream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
manvi is gonna fast people ðŸ¤” ...i am sure it is virat who is gonna make her break it 
-Deepali- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

OMG OKAY ! this new Promo just givin me weird idea's 😕 ! 

Imagine Viren was ABOUT to break Jeevika's Fast buh Manvi Fainted main time n thn in hurry imagine Viren just Breaks Manvi's Fast 😕 !! 

This is givin me loads confusion 😕 ! 

Thanks Manal for sharing Promo..I also Confusion regarding this..I think Viren Not Break her
fast and i also thaught that May be Dr Manan also comes there when Manvi Fall down😕
Hope this could not done
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
hehehhehe sista its cuz this PH ka Barosa nahin hai hahahah anythin is possible :P 
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

hehehhehe sista its cuz this PH ka Barosa nahin hai hahahah anythin is possible :P 

well sista if u have open ur heart to watch their show then u must find a way to open ur mind to believe in them not messing it up...lol.😆
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deepti_mohit

manvi is gonna fast people ðŸ¤” ...i am sure it is virat who is gonna make her break it 

yeah even I believe it's Viren little bro that is gonna break her fast if it's indeed that she is fasting for real or just putting up an ACT again.
vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As long as i remember, in one of the segment they showed on E24 with viren and jeevika, Viren said when he was giving water to jeevika, "something" happened and couln't finish the rituals. so what he does after is that he takes her somewhere alone and breaks her fast. so i think Virat will be the one who will make her drink water as he is standing beside viren. I think he will take/snatch the pot of water and will give her. Also he is the one who challenges her to keep fast so may be he will feel guilty and will give her water.
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
it can cause of Maanvi fasting... thats why she fainted...🤔
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for sharing i havnt seen the promo but i am sure it will be virat who breaks her fast with jeevika by her side
Gurpreet1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can someone please post the link for the new promo asap