Abhiya OS-Piya: Cause you are my HEAVEN!"

Viviliciousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The cool breeze brushed through her long dark curls making her shiver a bit...she chuckled at this irony.

He was looking at her with the same dumb-struck expression when he saw her for the first time and forgot to breathe.

He muttered to himself "Dammit! She never fails to surprise me again and again."

From the past 20mins they were sitting silently on the huge rock which resided by the breath-taking waterfall amidst the dark forest.

Finally breaking the silence Piya said "So, This is it. You know everything. All your questions have been answered." Saying this she peeped at him through her dark thick eyes lashes checking out his expression and saw that he was actually gazing at her through his icy blue eyes, which were bulging out in wonder and surprise now. His cute, weird expressions always had caught Piya off guard making her fall head over heels every time she saw them.   

She looked up at him gazing back.

And every time she did that, Abhay had to keep on reminding himself to breath. As if it's only those two mesmerizing golden topaz colored eyes of hers holding him to the ground and not gravity.

The silence was killing both of them but still they were afraid to speak up. The shimmering silver light of the moon falling on Piya's face made her look even more heartbreakingly beautiful making Abhay forget every ounce of himself.

Finally fighting the urge to wrap her up in his arms Abhay said "It doesn't matters. I am not afraid."

Shock and wonder crossed over Piya's face.

"Do you even know what it means?" she asked making her voice a bit hard.

"Yes I do. And I don't care. Because for me there's no turning back now!" exclaimed Abhay.

Piya couldn't believe her ears. She never thought Abhay would be so brave to accept her after knowing the truth. But here he was, confidently speaking his heart.

"Its dangerous." Piya managed to say.

Abhay turned around as if he didn't hear piya's words. Coming in front of her, he took Piya's hand and got down on his knees and said,

"6 months ago, I met an angel-pious, pure and divine. She is God's most beautiful creation on this earth. Her laughter is like the sound of thousand bells ringing at the same time. Her smile...so serine and priceless that can melt any heart like an ice. Her words can make flowers bloom. But the most beautiful of all...is her eyes. Glittering like honey-gold which speaks every beat of her heart making me realize every moment that I am the luckiest star. Yes! You are the very sunshine that shines into my soul."

Saying this Abhay recited a few lines from Piya's favorite song...

"If the road ahead is not so easy, 
Our love will lead the way for us 
Like a guiding star 
I'll be there for you if you should need me 
You don't have to change a thing 
I love you just the way you are 
So come with me and share the view 
I'll help you see forever too

Hold me now 
Touch me now 
I don't want to live without you

Nothing's gonna change my love for you..."

For the first time in her 200yrs of life, Piya felt her heart beating. Abhay's words made her speechless and she felt as if she will burst out crying. Every word that Abhay spoke made piya feel more like a human than a 200yr old vampire. No! Not human...Much more than that, an angel. Abhay's  Angel.

Piya was stunned beyond compare that Abhay, being a human can love her to this extent even after knowing the biggest truth of her life, that she is a vampire. Piya was drowned in Abhay's ocean of love.

Abhay stood up and cupping Piya's face in his palms he planed a light but passionate kiss on her lips making Piya forget every inch of her existence.  She kissed him back with the same passion and love which she had held for so long inside her, struggling between what's right and what's wrong. But tonight all seemed just perfect.

Finally breaking away from the pool of passion, Piya looked up at Abhay, who was now flaunting his cute dimples at her giving her that breath-taking smile of his.

Teasingly Abhay asked Piya "So Miss Piya...you said you don't love me, then why you kissed me back?" Sensing Abhay's mischievous mood, Piya brushed her fingers on his lips and whispering in his ears,

She said "Cause You Are My Heaven!"

P.S.Friends...my OS is dedicated to each and everyone of this forum. Lately this forum has turned into a moping and sulking spot cause of the current track, so guys lets get back our forum into the same kick-ass style like it was before. Bring back the old masti and dhaamal that we used to do cause guys u know what PKYEK is the BEST forum that i have ever been. Its like my second family. CHEER UP!!! Kyun ki Picture abhi baki hai mere dost!😃

Edited by Viviliciousgirl - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Totally with you. I also want the forum back as it was before all this bashing and moping started. Nice OS BTW
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
lovely concept!!ur writing was heart-touching...Edited by abhiora - 12 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
VIVI I HEART YOU.

I know caps are not allowed but i got totally excited. Role reversal? Lovely. Fantastic OS.

Yeah everyone lets get the old forum back. Appreciate your attempts to lighten the mood in the forum. Love U.❤️

_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i loved the os...
even i want the forum back...
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice OS Chandrima. 😍 but unfortunately the forum can never be back to its old self again. too much has happened in the last few days.Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

VIVI I HEART YOU.

I know caps are not allowed but i got totally excited. Role reversal? Lovely. Fantastic OS.

Yeah everyone lets get the old forum back. Appreciate your attempts to lighten the mood in the forum. Love U.❤️

Awww love u too hun🤗...thank u so much. I always thought how it would be if piya was a vampire and Abhay a human..so just wrote it down.😃

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

Nice OS Chandrima. 😍 but unfortunately the forum can never be back to its old self again. too much has happened in the last few days.

😭 awww Dishu...don't say like that. I was away for a few days and when i came back...this forum is in a utter mess. What happened to everyone. Its really very depressing to see our forum crashing down like a house of cards.😭
snitchseeker thumbnail
@Dishu: Vivi is right never say never. we will get our forum back.
@Snig...thanx for backing me up re..i badly want forum to get back to its old self..and we all should come forward to make this happen.