Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Nova_Vida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: 2696

can some one give me the links to stories where arnav an kushi have an arrange marriage please? 

Hey I wrote this ff and Arhi had an arrange marriage.πŸ˜› its still ongoing..hope u would like it.πŸ˜‰ 

coolflora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
does anyone know the name of ff in which arnav and khushi both runaway to delhi from their own engagement and then they met in delhi and arnav fall in love with khushi
farfar319 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
GHi .. i actually posted this unDer the general help desk topic... and then i found this topix.. i was wonderibg if you could help me find the oneshot where khushi is agt the hospital after leaving arnav after their six month contract marriage is over; where all this time no ones been able to find her. she had slept with arnav before she left and is now preggers, i think in labor. anjali is at the hospital and spots her. anjali calls arnav and tells him to come without telling him khushis stat. he comes and they talk it out and they have a girl. and in the end khushi says that their girl looks like anjali while i think everyone else is like it looks like khushi. you would thjnk i wouldve rembebered the title or something... but i have no clue. it was definitely written recently .. past month or so.   thanks!
farfar319 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farfar319

GHi .. i actually posted this unDer the general help desk topic... and then i found this topix.. i was wonderibg if you could help me find the oneshot where khushi is agt the hospital after leaving arnav after their six month contract marriage is over; where all this time no ones been able to find her. she had slept with arnav before she left and is now preggers, i think in labor. anjali is at the hospital and spots her. anjali calls arnav and tells him to come without telling him khushis stat. he comes and they talk it out and they have a girl. and in the end khushi says that their girl looks like anjali while i think everyone else is like it looks like khushi. you would thjnk i wouldve rembebered the title or something... but i have no clue. it was definitely written recently .. past month or so.   thanks!

k

sorry for typos! did this on my phone.
Devilways thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
hey I read this one a long time ago... abt Shyam trying to kill Anjali on Arnav and Khushi's marriage by setting her ablaze and then making it look like a suicide. Arnav gets angry and then rapes Khushi. Khushi is sick later and scared. Anjali wakes up and confirms Shyam's role in the incident. Arnav is repentant.
Please help me locate it. Its really nagging me.

BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: farfar319

I am pretty sure this is the story: Unbreakable bonds by meera30. I just started reading it...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2788205
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Amazing!

We have some real awesome writers out there who are extremely talented!

CONGOO CONGRATSS to you all! Your wonderfulπŸ‘

Here's my 2😳

Arshi FF-Unintentionally in love-LINK

and 

Arshi FF-Truth LINK

Name-Jabeen
USERNAME-CHIKA784
πŸ˜†

Thank youπŸ€—
farfar319 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nazreen-

Umm, I'm pretty sure this isn't the one, but it's a little similar. A series of OS's I wrote a while back!
But I hope the you find the one you're looking for πŸ˜Š

Someday We'll Know 

To say those six months of being married to Arnav Singh Raizada were hard on her would be an understatement. Not that she was hurt, not kept well. She was given all things she could have asked for and more. But, things. Mere material things. She didn't have anyone to talk to. She felt lonely most of the time. The ignorance is what hurt. She was unnoticed, unheard, in Shanti Niketan. But, yes, she was fed. She did breathe in air to survive.

Once again, pretty sure it's not what you're looking for, but something similar I wrote:

Sorry! 

Nazreen πŸ˜Š

Yes I did get a chance to read them... I think it was actually a few days ago when I was distracted at work so I wasn't able to comment then, but I did now! Totally loved it.
farfar319 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BellaMasen

I am pretty sure this is the story: Unbreakable bonds by meera30. I just started reading it...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2788205

YES IT IS.  Thanks! Idk what I was thinking, I kept searching for an OS and it was really an SS. fail. Thanks again!
starandrainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gksk

Please help me!! I am looking for 2 FFs.

One was set in Paris where Khusi studies. Arnav is a passed-out senior, now businessman. He had broken her heart.

Second was where Arnav met Khushi in an elevator in the building where his office is. She is wearing a lehenga and looks like is a runaway bride.

The first one title is "tears pillows and you" i think
heres the link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2782511
The second one is A girl after my own heart.(SS)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2780680Edited by starandrainbow - 12 years ago