Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Hello to my 2 Beautiful People here

1stly Happy Diwali to you and all others hereπŸ€— and Congratulations for being on the Hot Seat
Preeto baby πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I miss you so much!  Will talk to you on MSN properly when am back in town  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.

Now getting back to my Questions. Before that i have to say i hate IF. I types a long questionaire for u too and when i posted it ... it said Error😑 i mean srsly...this is being meanie😑 So am doing it all over again.
awwwπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— sorry i took forever to replay.. you know naa.. what i was going through 😭

Write 2 sentences each for below people
Shruti(GM) - my wonderful LM 🀣 my pyaari momma who loves to spoil us and teach us the meaning of dedication by pulling all nighters... she is caring n loving and even prayed for us at the temple 😳 πŸ€—
Shagun - our pyaari shagun bhai 🀣 who also shows us what creativity is and is a cutie pie.. caring n loving πŸ€—
Avani - our jalabi bhai 🀣 🀣  whenever we are down she is the one to go to and she will make us laugh 😳.  Such a caring and always makes sure we are safe and sound 😳.πŸ€—
Gagan -πŸ€—my sweetie gaggu daddu... she is an awesome sis and she has been there for me whenever i needed someone strongly 😳 and i can't wait till our christmas party πŸ€—
Ravjot - Kaamchor nikaami 🀣 sleeping gal 🀣 anime addict 🀣 🀣 cute n sweet gal πŸ€— who surpries me everytime i log into msn with a "Radha 😲" emoticon 🀣
Mango - Mannuuu... she is our juicy mango who listens to us when it comes to studies 🀣, actually she gets scared whenever we tell her to study hard 🀣.. she is a great friend πŸ€—.. can't wait to meet her in person 
 Gurprit - πŸ€—Goppuuu.. my little behen... she is a very sweet loving caring person... just love her to bits πŸ€—... can't wait to meet her next year
PD - Priya Di is our Di .. she is caring loving and helpful... hopefully soon we can all meet up on msn along with Jotty who dissappeared Angry...
Melli - Meli is a balli is a palli is my chelli 🀣 🀣 she is like my soul mate friend 🀣
Radha - πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
there two sentence about radha done too 🀣
If you had to invite 10 ppl of IF to home who would it be and why?
None 🀣 🀣 i will go visit them outside or take em out but not at home 🀣 since can't make much noise 🀣 at home

Some rapid Fires now
Tea/Coffee  - Spicy Coffee (not caffein in it)
Day/Night - night
Black/White - white
Me /Gagan - πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Pregan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shruti/Shagun - Shagruti πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
FB/IF  - IF
Big/Small - small
Normal/Member/DT Member - Normal πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Compare the below people to some Cartoon Characters
Shruti(GM) - Jasmine
Shagun - Donald Duck 🀣
Avani - Sultan 🀣 🀣
Gagan - Priincess Jasmine 🀣
Ravjot - Aurora πŸ˜› sleeping beauty 🀣
Mango - winnie da Pooh  πŸ˜›
Gurprit - Tweetie
PD - Snow White
Melli - Jerry
Radha - Tom
Preeti - Cindrella

Caption the below pics

awww you looking chooo chweettt

uhhh i feel like having some KFC πŸ˜• anybody there??

ooo.. My lady love isn't here to play baseball with me ..

Name 10 of your all time Fav Movies
So many πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just to name some south indian ones

1. Vinnai thaandi varuvaya
2. Kaakaa Kaakaa
3. Mouna Ragam
4. Singam
5. Ghilli
6. Mugavari
7. Thenali
8. chandramuki
9. subramaniya puram
10. Mangaatha

list goes on and on πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Which are the shows you would wanna see back on-screen?
Rayil Sneham a show from back in the days in tamil and also Friends πŸ˜†

Are my Questions irritating you?
not really baby 🀣

How did you land on IF?
Well I happen to watch a tamil serial named Anjali.. i searched and came across IF and MELI πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she seemed like a strict principle so i didn't join till this tamil serial named Kadhalikka neramillai happened which i was crazy about till they killed the show in less than 3 months πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

10 people on IF who are most close to you?
you know the answer to this baby 🀣

Your Most fav possession?
my family πŸ˜›

Caption this

Gal: does this pic look like me 😳 boy: uhhh sure πŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ...

Which is the last movie you watched?
7 aam arivu at the theatre

SRK/Salman/Aamir < Choose One
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Uh Oh
After choosing 1 from the above^^^ write 10 sentence stating why u ignored the other 2?🀣

Uh oh... the reason why i chose.. even I dont' know.. i've become a ghajini for real 🀣🀣 so once i recover i'll come back to this baby

Do you want me to come again?
yeah plz when i got back on the hot seat next year 🀣

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavanyaz

Hopefully, here comes my last set of Q's!!

I think they are now daa 🀣

:::HOW OFTEN:::

How often do you splurge on food? whenever i crave for something

How often do you seek mom's/dad's assistance per day? daily πŸ˜†

How often do you nap/sleep on weekends? barely ever

How often do you PM? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†always i guess πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How often do you log into IF? normally am logged in while working.. its been like this since i became masters πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How often do you feel you are not rested even after long hours of sleep? esp on days i sleep longer than 7 hours

How often do you feel angst in general? whenever circumstances require me to πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How often do you feel enthusiastic? always always

How often do you feel inability to finish tasks?  I make sure to complete them on time to ensure i dont' feel stressed πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

How often do you walk in and out of the rooms?  depends where am.. if i find a comfy room i will sit there and eat there too πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

How often do you pick mobile phones to see a miss call/text message?  everyday πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How often do you listen to songs?  daily

:::DO YOU:::

Do you have the extra burst of energy to stay for long hours as and when needed?  Yes, esp when i have to work on friends' birthdays πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or to finish working on something  

Do you love keep doing something or the other?  Yup.. or rather something new.. but love to keep myself occupied always

Do you watch many TV soaps everyday?  NNNOOO πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

:::The highest speed you drove ::: -
125 Km/ hr πŸ˜†πŸ˜† went over by 25 but it was safer πŸ˜†

:::Caption the following in a funny manner:::

Hi, what are you looking at πŸ€“.. you see I am addicted to books.. or rather in love with it.. so i always keep many such stacks and read 😳

Second tiger: eh muthazhagi.. adiyee azhagi... thirumbhi thaan paakarathaam πŸ˜‰
First tiger: πŸ˜• lovesu?
🀣

:::Find the celebrity in the illusion:::

For Radha:

super starrr⭐️⭐️

Cute teddy to Radha and Meli for being MOTW and answering so patiently!!

YAYAYAYAA AM DONE ALL THE SETS WOOHOO 🀣

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒRib tickling and fantastic answers Radha! It was like Spicy  yummy Chaat!πŸ˜ƒ
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Am glad Chef Jake isn't here 🀣 🀣 when he comes back, he should be happy to note that i completed all my sets and most importantly note the fact that we are done our MOTW 🀣
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MP_Radha

Am glad Chef Jake isn't here 🀣 🀣 when he comes back, he should be happy to note that i completed all my sets and most importantly note the fact that we are done our MOTW 🀣

Don't even think for a moment u can go scot free...HE's like an annoying toothache ...will come to haunt you.πŸ˜†ROFL