Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mayah

I don't think it's even a cartoon show...cartoons are at least somewhat entertaining to watch...but what is being shown is migraine inducing and just leaves you with a bad taste and a massive headache!

ohh...

you should visit...Dr. Mahesh Pandey n aask for remedyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

ohh...

you should visit...Dr. Mahesh Pandey n aask for remedyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I dread to think what he might give me as remedy...he may just end up poisoning me the way he's poisoned the show
srosa18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I honestly agree i hate this track
I agree!
Once a great show now filled with baboons. 🀒 And how long can we live on 'Mahi Mahi' moments? We need a STORY for heaven's sake.
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with u...even ML track had lot of potential but story writer messed it up...l hate d PH for not throwing him out...sometimes l think he is hired by d channel & PH to do all this & close d shop( end d show)
DoItAlready thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
naz di
i luv ur siggie
agree the show has bcum a cartoon now

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Disagree... !!!

Cartoon show... No ways...

Its Comedy Circus.. As in comedy circus you know you will get all mindless PJ's but once in a while an act will be worth a watch with subtle comedy.. Similarly in Geet you know once in while you might some glimpses of Maaneet while the rest is worst then a mindless PJ... Total mockery... 😑

Can't fathom how many chances are they gonna ruin...  They have so many issues in hand that they could have tackled easily... EGO clashes between couples, Obesity, etc... but rather then giving the right treatment they are hell bound on turning everything into a comedy circus...

Feel so so bad for Maaneet... πŸ˜• and hate Mahesh Pandey and his team to the core..  The guy has guts to claim he has 11 years of writing experience... I was amazed when he said that
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Disagree... !!!

Cartoon show... No ways...

Its Comedy Circus.. As in comedy circus you know you will get all mindless PJ's but once in a while an act will be worth a watch with subtle comedy.. Similarly in Geet you know once in while you might some glimpses of Maaneet while the rest is worst then a mindless PJ... Total mockery... 😑

Can't fathom how many chances are they gonna ruin...  They have so many issues in hand that they could have tackled easily... EGO clashes between couples, Obesity, etc... but rather then giving the right treatment they are hell bound on turning everything into a comedy circus...

Feel so so bad for Maaneet... πŸ˜• and hate Mahesh Pandey and his team to the core..  The guy has guts to claim he has 11 years of writing experience... I was amazed when he said that

Ekta would have kicked him out...so is he here...to suck our blood😭
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey come on yaar don't insult cartoon shows
we can enjoy them whole heartedly...

but these 2 couples(devini, lukeeto) making show unbearable
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
agree with u completely..