Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Great poll Naz๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I agree to what you have in red๐Ÿ‘ and if that was your topic, I would have voted for "agree"๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Please don't say "GHSP Once daily show is now cartoon show", because Maaneet are STILL part of the show๐Ÿ˜ญ and they are not cartoons๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Now, send my way as many tissue boxes as you can
๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

Sasuma...I am sorry to upset you...n what was Maan doing today with mamaji......

I wanna kill MP for writing that scene...Maan was looking hot but I am fed up of this hide and seek...

if it was not for Maneet...I would have left watching it long time ago...

didnt you notice how those idiots cut off Geet...even MSK๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...they forgot who is MSK๐Ÿ˜ก
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

it should be my sasuma๐Ÿ˜†

My Mom ..No wonder ๐Ÿ˜† well someone  is enjoying the current track ๐Ÿค” 
Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with u 100% Naz..
1 thing to say, I'm disgusted with Gul Khan...GHSP gave her name, fame & recognition.. how can she forget so soon..she's too busy to promote her copy cat show & ignoring GHSP to hell..
this was not expected from her...She's super lucky to have such amazing leads like GURTI..inspite of that she's showing her step motherly behavior towards GHSP..
-Nightingale- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Agree with u 100% Naz..

1 thing to say, I'm disgusted with Gul Khan...GHSP gave her name, fame & recognition.. how can she forget so soon..she's too busy to promote her copy cat show & ignoring GHSP to hell..
this was not expected from her...She's super lucky to have such amazing leads like GURTI..inspite of that she's showing her step motherly behavior towards GHSP..

there should be some storry yaar...they are just showing some hide and seek and collage of cute maneet scenes๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: itsmylifeboss

oh yess
i too antes too to go or disagree but i knoww wat gonna happe๐Ÿคฃnnn

Be brave like me ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

Sasuma...I am sorry to upset you...n what was Maan doing today with mamaji......

I wanna kill MP for writing that scene...Maan was looking hot but I am fed up of this hide and seek...

if it was not for Maneet...I would have left watching it long time ago...

didnt you notice how those idiots cut off Geet...even MSK๐Ÿ˜ก...they forgot who is MSK๐Ÿ˜ก

Don't be sorry๐Ÿค— I do agree with everything else you have said - bang on๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ except the title/topic/subject, samje tum๐Ÿ˜‰
-Nightingale- thumbnail
sasuma...Thats my POV what can I do...i never asked anyone to agree or scared to just hit the agree button ๐Ÿ˜†
Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with you all...Waiting to see old Geet back on track..Fingers crossed.
-Nightingale- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditya_Rocks

Agree with you all...Waiting to see old Geet back on track..Fingers crossed.

I am waiting for that day since Amritsar track started...they showed glimses as bankrupcy n ML but๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ญ
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think it's even a cartoon show...cartoons are at least somewhat entertaining to watch...but what is being shown is migraine inducing and just leaves you with a bad taste and a massive headache!