exactly, why as a  dream 
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update di...
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
One question:  Perhaps its the direction she is given, but does this actress have any other expressions that she can put on her face for this character?  I mean its the same half mouth open expression all the time.  Don't directors know that they have to tell the actress to portray a lot of emotions all at once nowadays?  Confusion; disappointment; shock; disgust; shame.  All of those are different emotions, but she always has the same exact look on her face.  We can't understand what she feels, since she hardly speaks.  We have to read it on her face.  If its the same look all the time, it gets confusing.  Atleast for me.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: reniji66

One question:  Perhaps its the direction she is given, but does this actress have any other expressions that she can put on her face for this character?  I mean its the same half mouth open expression all the time.  Don't directors know that they have to tell the actress to portray a lot of emotions all at once nowadays?  Confusion; disappointment; shock; disgust; shame.  All of those are different emotions, but she always has the same exact look on her face.  We can't understand what she feels, since she hardly speaks.  We have to read it on her face.  If its the same look all the time, it gets confusing.  Atleast for me.

looks like u missed Yday;s episode where she emoted all the needed emotions which was required, when she have seen HOPE, now with it gone , she is DEAD , and when they showed that dream confrontation, she was ok  in that showing needed dislike and showing her confusion 
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks dearo...πŸ€—

I missed todays episode..will watch tomorrow...πŸ˜”

ssweety007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Sathya diiπŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—
first when they showed Sandhya not accepting the marriage, I thought the show is moving fast...but it was all a dream...
but i liked the way Anas emoted today...the hurt and disappointment in his voice was really evident and so was the tears in his eyes...
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for the update huniπŸ€—
the epi was l'il boring for me , dnt noe y but i dnt like the whole confrontation in sandy's mind
Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..Waiting how the story moves
tanthya thumbnail

@ All the Lovely Girls;

Thank You, dahlings for liking the WU πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— ...would love to reply individually but server is playing hide & Seek ..so Dears,  a mass Thankuuu's πŸ˜›
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the written update potiπŸ˜ƒ