Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Part 5

Arji became very romantic.Ring confession scene,flower petals falling on dem,giving gifts,last hot scene...pooja telling him that she had overheard him saying he loves her 2 d friends...everything was too good.loved this ss
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thanxxx a lot dear for commenting on each n every chapter
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have never read your  ff AA creations excellent job i have just finished the first chapter.. what an interesting one arja seemed very much close to personalities in real life and just loved the end where they shoot their first scene and a is mesmerised by her beauty πŸ˜› love it i will continue to read more and leave you feed back.. and the intro videos πŸ‘ excellent loved 

Finished reading all 5 chapter they were beautiful and a lovely ending..

I hope to read more from you πŸ˜›
Edited by khushi85 - 11 years ago
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: khushi85

I have never read your  ff AA creations excellent job i have just finished the first chapter.. what an interesting one arja seemed very much close to personalities in real life and just loved the end where they shoot their first scene and a is mesmerised by her beauty πŸ˜› love it i will continue to read more and leave you feed back.. and the intro videos πŸ‘ excellent loved 

Finished reading all 5 chapter they were beautiful and a lovely ending..

I hope to read more from you πŸ˜›

awww thanx a lot dear..really appreciate ur commentπŸ˜‰ offcourse u will read more from me, u can read my sequel to this FF...thats still not finished, im at chapter 8 nowπŸ˜‰ heres the link