Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shamil

Long ago, I left watching a show coz I couldn't stand the screaming ' mahiii' every time the leads were shown. KTLK at present is my favourite show but I fear if they keep using 'saiyyaaa' for every random scenes, I am gonna be irritated. 
Dear CVs, we know AshNi are going to fall in love sooner or later. So we realise u can't stop playing the song in their scenes. But why the hell are u putting that song with every random person who meets A or N??

I won't be surprised if they come up with scenes like this;

Nidhi  gets out of her car and looks at random people walking around/hospital/trees/vehicles( saiyyaaa... goes the BG)🤪
smiles at the watchman who wishes her good morning(another saiyyaa..)

N drops her earring while walking towards the ward.
 Bholaram , the sweeper picks it up says ; 'doctor aapke jhumke'😛

N- " thank u'  
smiles brightly first at the sweeper (who stands holding his broom just the way Harry potter does in his movies) and then at the earring while  'saiyyaaa...nainon ki bhaashaa. samjhe naa.."goes the BG again 
while  poor Bhola waits patiently for her to move on to the next scene where they can play the song again)🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wrote in a topic yesterday that next thing we know, they'll play saiyaan when Dadi Bua is busy cursing Dr. Ashutosh for giving Nidhi so much work...😆
😕 
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

🤣

I wrote in a topic yesterday that next thing we know, they'll play saiyaan when Dadi Bua is busy cursing Dr. Ashutosh for giving Nidhi so much work...😆
😕 

🤣  

good imagination
we may even get the song when they are operating shehanshah

-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

🤣

😕 

🤣...seriously man...this saiyaaan thing is getting on everyone's nerves...I just hope they don't play it for cook/driving instructor scenes also...😆
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

you guys are hilarious! 😆😆 

i agree with everyone here.. overdose of 'saiyaan' may kill the magic.. 

It is a beautiful song, they shall just use it for beautiful moments..  

Edited by Filza.T - 12 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I agree.I mean I just love the songs But I fear after some time I may start disliking it or It will start irritate me if they gonna Add saiyaa every time with Every possible scene they think off to add.I just hope Editors take this seriously and Reduce the overdose of Saiyaa.
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shamil...BINGO! I too left the unmentionable show coz of sum excess crooning! It destroyed my tympanic membrane...

Tho Saiyaaa is soothing I dun want it to be overused. Kills the beauty of the song.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
100% agree with you
They are running it everywhere
It can be paused and used when absolutely needed and with the intensity and depth of the scene
When ashu and nidhi have their conversation and the after effects
I loved ur post especially the tune which drummed ones ears earlier 😆
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL great post, Shamil! I hope this brings this issue to the notice of the makers...although yesterday's epi was still ok 'saiyaaan' usage wise...it was more overkill last week when they used it in the epi when Nidhi is leaving the hospital...that was major overkill.

Yesterday wasn't too bad...I've noticed that they've started using more instrumental versions of that song...like a piano version, a flute version in various scenes...and that's fine...but the word "Saiyaaan" shouldn't just be floated around uselessly in every second scene.

So yes, don't kill us with the overdose of this song because it's a lovely song...should be used aptly where required and not otherwise.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Shamil...while i LOVE MAHII n the MAHII show as well.. i agree.. KTLK isnt a Mahii type of show.. n hence.. Saiyan needs to be used.. carefully.. its getting irritating..the way they play.. Saiyan.. for the most randomest of scenes..!! 👎🏼

Having said that.. i love Saiyan. .n pray that..it doesnt get killed..due to the over enthusiasm of the makers..
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😆  I actually love the song and am not complaining much bcuz thats the only good background score they have in the show at the moment.. but yea plz use it later on... Saiyaan naino ki bhaasha samje na.. when both start feeling for each other/ or are awkward regarding their feelings and not at this stage when they are hardly acquaintances.