Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Congo 2 IPKKND :P the showing going gr8 :D n it deserves the 1st spot atm :)
amnaamin thumbnail
geet is the besttt onlyyy geet show.
Dips_Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
IPKKND rocks!! first position wooohooo!
vampires-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Guys,

Well I must admit that its great to see the enhusiasm to get your favorite show on the top.

I wont recommend simply spamming the profiles untill its something meaningful and interesting that even the celebs also do enjoy reading.

My tip is simple:

Creating interesting and unique content which people enjoy reading and worth sharing by other people. That way a certain group wont have to work that hard doing daily chores every week. Everyone will enjoy their stay and new people will also join in. 😊

I dont know if you all noticed that small "Facebook Like" is now also available on the Forum Posts pages too. So now there is an easier way to share your IF Topics on Facebook. .

Adding to My Forums will surely help not just in Chaska Meter but also in easy and quick way to navigate between your favorite forum.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

thank u vijay sir ðŸ˜Š

Edited by dras123 - 12 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail
Keyboard warriors, gotta love em! 🤣 Type away oh foolish creatures, you are only making yourself look stupid. Anyhow congratulations to everyone = )

You guys shouldn't take this Chaska Meter ranking thing to heart. If members were this dedicated and passionate towards peace, charity and feeding the poor - then we would have had the ultimate portrayal of what each bimbo likes to say in a beauty pageant 'World peace'.

Anyway continue with your rambling and rants. At the end of the day, neither of the actors are going to say 'Well done Arnav&Khushi4evaneva, GurTi4lyf, and all these warriors for fighting for our rights!' In fact I can bet my Kim Kardashian ass, Angelina Jolie lips and Aishwarya Rai eyes (Sarcasm and hallucinate imagery intentionally intended) that the WORLD has not altered nor impacted in response to this threads 'LAME' competitive war between both fictional shows!

In conclusion to my bout of immense boredom. I am going to be a hypocrite and say that the moment Geet gets back to it's rightful position, I will edit this comment and be the very first to fist pump in the air and roar my triumph with a jungle dance. Anyway good day to you all!

Oh and carry on.

ðŸ¤£
JayaBachan thumbnail

@ Vid - Thank you sweetie. I am currently sleep deprived and going through insomnia. Hence the need to blabber on. 😆

@ Humanity - I don't see why members have to chuck a dummy sulk over a few questions. I believe every single person has the right to ask for clarification. I have never asked any questions related to Trps or Rankings because no matter how many times someone explains it to me, I just don't bloody understand! 🤣 But if I was curious about something, than I will blimingly ask the question.

I want to know why the sky is blue. Who are you to tell me what to do? I want to know why Bua never died? Who are you tell me otherwise! I want to know why dupaatas fly away? Who are you to tell me to go away? So if someone want's to get mind raped in trying to understand the calculations of this ranking then what's your problem?

So irritating. Blah blah once Geet is not on top then suddenly there is something faulty. Well can you blame us? Shows like Saathiya is ruling the charts and I still do not know why. After seeing Tere Mere Sapne still running on air, I feel the need to be suspicious about everything in this world! Is Saas Bahu dramas still that popular? Is my mother really my mother? Is my sister plotting to marry my future husband? Is my brother going to marry an evil woman who has background music playing with every step? I'm so paranoid now! 🤣
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh man Sammy how many times do you want me to say I LOVE THEE!!

Well I'm gonna say it again then: I LOVE THEE 😆

Z
DANGER-SCOT9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
keep fighting guys all the best ðŸ¤£
misspearl77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
geet alwayz rockzzz...gurti rockzzz...maneeet 4ever...