Shanthi Nilayam 17 - 20 Oct

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Monday  17/10/11 Episode No 146

Vidya at home - looking lost. Kaasi asks for the reason. Vidya says that she now knows the truth - "Konica amma thaan ennOda amma "  Kaasi looks surprised " so, did you tell her this??" Vidya says that she could not do that " what if I am the daughter she did not want??? If she really wanted me, she should have looked for me once she came back to Madras??" Kaasi says that no mother will hate her child " You should tell her the news and enjoy being with your mother " Viidya is still very uncertain. Rathy is in her office. A police inspector comes and calls her for interrogation. Well, the deal is that the police have decided to treat the death of Mansi and Jeevan as murders. Rathy tries to tell them that it is absolutely transparent that the duo committed suicide. Not that the inspector is ready to buy her story. Rahy calls Kavitha and goes with the police.

Police station. Commissioner blatantly accuses Rathy " You wanted to save your brother and so you killed the terrorists " Like Roja, Rathy also feels like laughing " Look, the terrorist group wanted them back alive !!! And if I killed them, my brother was in more trouble !!!" Logic laam commissioner kku theriyalai - parrot mathiri keeps repeating. Kavitha comes , learns the scenario and is prepared - "knew that this is how the case will be framed, here is the anticipatory bail " Commissioner releases Rathy - " this is just a relief, not a release " kavitha says that she knows how to change a relief in to release " one thing is for sure, nallavangalaa iruntha...ithO ipdi thaan , court le pakkalaam " After Kavitha and Rathy leave, police kaaranga rendu perum Olari kOttaraanga.

Kavitha's house - intha Konica Oda asattu thanam kOnjam irritating aa irukku - Kavitha's assistant comes and talks about a divorce case. Odane intha kirukku asks amma " since you had two kids, it was easy for u, right?? So, did you ask for me or what??" Kavitha says that she wanted both her daughters " but your dad decided to keep the elder one " Konica says " so, it is not as if you WANTED me ??" Like Roja, Kavitha decides to pass this silly Q. As this tete et tete is on, Vidya comes and listens to this conversation. Konica says that she can never accept the other girl as her sister " she never bothered to make an attempt to come and see you !!! Even if you decide to accept her, I can not " Vidya tries to go away but Kavitha sees her - calls her in and after the initial "how are u s ?" asks Vidya " you rang up and said that you have some thing to tell me??" Vidya decides to skip her news - dilly dallies and leaves...

Freeze

Update for Tues, Oct 18, 2011:

Naren and his dad, talking about Rathy insulting him.  Naren gets angry with them and Dad keeps goading him.  Dad says he will put a new jadi in place of the broken one, mom asks why he is saying jadi when he means jodi.  Mom agrees and suggests a couple of girls, dad turns them down, so mom says why not Ezhil?  Dad says Naren will not get angry this time, Ezhil is in love with him, Naren leaves without saying anything.  Mom and Dad take this mounam as sammadham.

Rathy and her mom, mom wants to do a special puja in the temple, Rathy says she is confident justice will be served, but mom says only God can save them.  She says the josiyar said the timing was not right for Rathy, Rathy tells her to stop worrying.  Mom says she is helpless and is worried her daughter may have to go to jail, because then she will also be dead (usual serial merattal!).  Devi comes down and talks on the phone to someone, wanting to know when Rathy's case is coming to the court and who the judge is, and she should get the info immediately.  She tells Rathy not to worry, Rathy tells her not to take any effort in this direction, but Devi says all this happened because she went to save Akash, so this is her responsibility.  Rathy is sure she took some shortcuts to save Akash, Devi says the path is not important, Rathy says it is, and for her not to worry, she has full confidence in Kavitha.

Comedy track - Kasi's sister and his BIL, sister asks about the chitrakuLam girl, how is she?  BIL (what's his name?) says how does it concern you?  Okay, his name is Ganesh.  Mami gets angry.  Ganesh tells Mami that he will get married to her.  Kasi and Meenu return from the temple.  Mami is angry, tells him about Ganesh, says he must have gone to the chitrakuLam to see a girl, goes to the movies with another.  Kasi says akka doesn't lie, check with your brother.

Board meeting - amnesiac Vice Chairman is uLarifying.  Periappa lists all the earlier incidents concerning SN, Akash says it is not just Rathy, they are all concerned in this.  Periappa says this should not have happened to someone who has been so involved with the hospital management despite personal problems.  Naren says this is because two people have been murdered, Anand says he thinks they should have gone to some more competent person, PK tries to say that Naren is implicating Rathy and they should support Rathy, not hurt her.  Anand starts saying that while this case is going on, Rathy should ... and PK says that they cannot tell Rathy should not manage the hospital.  Then he turns around and asks Naren for his opinion.  Naren is smart, for a change, and says he will not say anything because PK will then twist his words, PK insists and Naren gets angry, says he will quit, Rathy says anyone who wants to leave can leave, and somehow PK makes it out that it was all said by Naren, now is the time to give his opinion,   Naren gets really mad now and gets up and shouts, which is fodder for PK, and by now, there is pandemonium.  Anand says that Naren can give his opinion to the chairman, and PK brings up the other day's problem with Rathy.  Finally, the Chairman tells them all to shut up, says Rathy will continue to come to the hospital daily, but will not be doing the management part.  He says he will take care of the management himself.

Can somebody get rid of this PK?  Sathya, please do something.

Thodarum ...

A doctor asks if the Board is taking steps against RB, if they do so, the doctors and staff have decided to go on a strike.  RB' secretary tells the doctor nothing like that happened, infact the Board is very supportive, RB would continue as MD.   The doctor leaves heaving a sigh of relief.  

Ding dong the bell keeps ringing.  Naren's mother opens the door to find EPC standing there.  The mother is very tensed, asks why he came at this time?  He wonders why she is keen on sending him out.  Naren is still home, hasnt left for hospital.  The father too joins in the same chorus.  PK says that Naren has changed.  Naren joins, welcomes PK, the parents tell him they did not invite.  Naren knows about PK and his "helpful" nature.  They are all seated, and the mother tells Naren the truth - it was PK's idea to get Ezhil married to Naren.  Naren asks if he was even ready to sponsor the expenses for the wedding.  PK laughs, says he is willing to do that too.  Naren's parents give him sokka thangam title, Naren knew it late.  

EPC & Naren walk in the garden.  Naren was wondering how come his parents suggested Ezhil, now he knows the truth.  EPC was feeling guilty because he separated Naren & Rathi, hence this proposal.  Naren knows that if he gets married to Ezhil then PK's chances are high (high hopes!!) PK accepts, says his father used to advice him to always think good and do good.  He is just following (joke of the day) Naren laughs, recommends he says this to his parents - they would believe him.  PK leaves on a bike, Naren asks why bike for a man who used to travel by car.  If you can marry Ezhil instead of Rathy...

The door is filled with photos of Kavitha in various moods.  Vidya tries to guess her mood, thinks she would be happy, opens to find a sad Kavitha, Bombay Jayashri singing Manadhil urudhi vENdum as BGM.  Kavitha opens her eyes, Vidya feels she is not like always. She has never seen Kavitha like this ever.   If she can share her sorrow or pain, it would halve the burden.  Vidya too did not tell whatever she wanted to the other day.  Are you blackmailing asks a laughing Kavitha, Vidya might not know this, because Konica wouldnt have shared, she does not like to.  That day was her wedding day, the day on which she got separated from her husband on the same day too.   The last 15 years Konica and Kavitha have been living for each other.  It was difficult to get separated, but more was the pain of having to leave her elder daughter with her husband, who refused to give away the eldest child.  Vidya begins tearing up.  The elder daughter's name is Srividhya.  Vidya is happy. Kavitha continues, she used to think very often of Srividhya when in Delhi but after coming to Chennai, she feels more.  In the same city but is unable to see / meet the daughter because of her husband's conditions.   Vidya starts crying.  

Okay, her condition is such, but even her daughter did not come to see her.  Kavitha cries, saying she has been waiting for her daughter all along.  Konica usually tells Kavitha not to wait for her elder daughter, because only Kavitha feels they are two halves, but the other daughter doesnt think so.  Only the father doesnt like Kavitha, but why the daughter too she laments.  What Konica says is true concludes a crying Kavitha, my daughter will not come to see me.  Vidya who is standing by the door begins crying too.  Reveals herself... tells Kavitha the elder daughter has come to her... in search of you ma, she cries.  Kavitha stops crying and looks at Vidya in shock.  My father is Anand aka Sadanand, she is Vidya aka Srividhya.  Vidya wanted to meet her the day she knew Kavitha had come to Chennai, to SN.  Vidya did attempt to get the address from SN but Anand stopped her.  She knew only on the day Kavitha spoke about the letter pad that she was her mother.  The other day Vidya came to reveal the truth but Konica was scolding the elder sister.  But today when Vidya saw Kavitha thinking about her and crying, she could not stop herself.    Kavitha almost faints, asks Vidya to help her.  Vidya makes her sit and gives her water.  

Kavitha is so excited that she got her daughter Srividhya back on her wedding day.  Both mother and daughter hug and kiss. They decide to keep this away from Anand & Konica.  The mother daughter reunion is the only saviour for today.  

EPC comes to Naren's room, Naren does not want to be disturbed.  After some dramatisation PK talks of Naren's wedding.  Since Rathy cannot be wed, he suggests Ezhil's name.  Mouths film dialogues to support his POV.  He continues saying Rathy and Naren's mother will not get along, peace will prevail if Ezhil becomes Mrs.Naren.   PK says once Naren gets married to Ezhil, his marriage process would speed up.  Takes leave finally...

thodarum..

Thursday - Update by Srima

Thursday 20.10.2011                

Naren's parents paying their visit to Ezhil's house – samandham pesa.  Naren's parents take turn in jalra thatting about Ezhil / Naren relationship , trying their best to hide Naren / Rathi love matter.Ezhil's father coal poosing in their face by saying he knew about  Naren/ Rathi  matter. Parent duo change their tactic- negative propaganda  – highlights Rathi's negative side – highly arrogant & obstinate , lacks feminine  modesty  ,cultureless family , poNNUna adakka odukkama Ezhil madhiri irukkanum. Ezhil supremely happy & blushing .Sensible Ezhil's father cuts short this negative conversation, talks about his job & family background , finally tells that he would like to talk to Naren & ascertain his views & OK signal before proceeding further [Most sensible decision].

Konica coming home & sees mummy ooting payasam to Vidhya. ' J 'factor creeps  in , fights with mom, but later confesses it is just acting . Kavitha & Vidhya relieved. Vidhya tenders some advice saying  she is senior to her. Konica playfully folds her hand & says ' Saringa Akka'. Vidhya is moved by the gesture. Sibling love revealed with a soothing  BGM.

Thalavali Neram started for srima. E Sagodharigal escapeddd.

Naren sitting & brooding. In comes pain candy [PK] to increase Naren's & our headache. Starts his stupid irritating rattling. Asks Naren  , the bridegroom , to be more cheerful & brisk .Talks about his marriage , honeymoon, his luck  , his wonderful parents etc etc. Naren  now  has mastered the art of turning deaf ears to PK's rubbish rantings. , & carries on with his work. But PK  gives  him a jolt  on his way out  by sharing the information of Naren's parents meeting Ezhil's for samandham pesing.

Lawyer Kavitha  engrossed in  Rathi Barathy case. Her imaginations run wild . Envisages  how PP would handle the case- Surely would try to make it look like a cold blooded murder, might argue that Rathi bent to terrorist leader's pressure to save her brother.  Jeevan / Manasi may not be aware of police trap awaiting them when discharged , hence committing suicide is a remote chance . Rathi must have fallen prey to JR's pressure & committed the crime. If indeed is a suicide case then PP might ask for concrete proof to establish  it.[ proof irukkuma – cc tv coverage]

Enna pavam seidhanai srima?????????? Another pain neram

PK walks in to  SN in Aashadaboothi avatharam – nethi niraya patta pattaya vibuthi , veshti , shirt , vai niraya Sambo Mahadeva mandiram . Rathi burst out laughing at his attire. Ayya coming back from temple – Parama Ishwaran kitta petition – prove Rathi's innocence in the court & liberate her from all false accusations. Satan Odhing Sama Vedam- quips Rathi . However much PK tries to convince Rathi of his changed personality , Rathi considers him just a recycled paper . PK continues his olarals-  Rathi & SN are inseparable , himself is Lord Thiruneelakandan's envoy extraordinary , come with the mission to protect Rathi  who is being tortured from all quarters , police Naren etc etc.  Innalgal thalaivan's [ PK] ceaseless torture continues much to Rathi's  exasperation.[also viewers], Offers to mediate between her & naren , tells her get the best lawyer in the country to appear for her in the court. Rathi  interrupts - would prefer a lawyer to save her from him. PK doesn't seem to have any  VMSS , ignoring her sly comment goes on with theoretical rants to prove his changed personality.[Yov thanga mudiyalai- out soon].  Rathi crystal clear in her opinion about him –Ulaga Maha Ayogyan. PK becons Parama Sivan to his rescue to change Rathi's opinion & leaves the room chanting 'Rathi Rakshana Janardhana , Sadhi nasana jadadhara.' Aiyo aiyo aiyo – Rathi & srima bang their head with their hands.

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail
Thanks RP

No PK today means tomorrow full time aa... KB sir modhalla indha Prem Kumar episode finish please.. he is really getting on our nerves.
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks, Roja!  @eclat, ungalukku enna en mela ivvalavu kobam?  Why are you so happy that I will get to see PK for the entire episode today?  Right now, I find his scheming depressing, and if Ezhil is also there, that will be doubly depressing.  Why, oh why, can't they be exposed and their vandavaaLams made public?
pattuppudavai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Eclat, Eljay..

I'm little confused with these names starting with the same letter since I don't know their meaning ..
Sometimes I'd feel I didn't thank the correct person... mmm... what to do?

Shall I henceforth call as 'ES' (E sagodhari)?... ok vaa??
Is it ok for you both?😃
eljay thumbnail
@silksari, eclat means happiness in French, I think!  and eljay stands for my initials.  However, I always think of chocolate eclairs when I see the word 'eclat', and it makes me happy because even if I can't eat chocolate any more, I can at least be reminded of them!
To come to your question, this confusion has happened before, and it doesn't bother me if someone thanks me instead of eclat, or vice versa!  Feel free to call me Esahodari, if you prefer that!  I guess that will make us virtual sisters, since virtual stuff usually gets the prefix 'e'!
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Eljay.

EEC you are becoming EPC.

@Pattupudavai - This confusion between Eljay & eclat is quite common.  You may call me whatever you like - what is there in a name!

FYI - eclat is French.  As a noun it means brilliance.  As an adjective or adverb it means the height or the best of...

@Eljay - am glad that this eclat brings you happiness.. 😉
Edited by eclat - 12 years ago
pattuppudavai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This E-S (E-sister) sends Merci, to the senior EE sisters, for the clarifications..!!!

btw you confused me again - 
what does this mean-  ''EEC you are becoming EPC''.
eclat thumbnail
EEC = Eljay's Eye Candy (PK)
EPC = Eljay's  Pain Candy (the same PK) 

😆 😆
Edited by eclat - 12 years ago
eljay thumbnail
I am glad that the candy in EEC remains, but the rest of the candy has become so irritating that I have even taken to moving away from the Tv when the candy comes on screen!
eljay thumbnail
Thanks, eclat!  I think Naren is also playing a double game with Pk now, or at least, he is smart enough not to let PK get on his nerves.  If only I could do the same!

I liked the Kavitha and Vidya reunion, but vidya doesn't look young enough to be Kavitha's daughter, or vice versa.  She was supposed to be 5 years old when Kavitha separated from her hubby, so she is only 20 now, and she has her own business, but that makes her sister just 18, and definitely Konica doesn't look like an 18 year old.  Or if she is, they look older these days, compared to my times!