srivalli.d97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey can i join here please...
-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Drishti-

Is it just me or has Paul managed to look even sexier this season? I didn't think that was possible!

And honestly, I am sick of Elena. I kinda hope that the spoiler Hoor posted is true, I mean.. yeah, Stefan loves Elena wayyy too much but I think he deserves better.

Totally agree πŸ˜³ and elena doesnt even deserve damon πŸ˜³ both brothers shud get two different girls in this season πŸ€£ and elena can go to anywhere she likes which includes hell πŸ€£ and i m loving klaus baby πŸ˜Ž i always loved that guy... he is evil and yet passionate... he is just something i swear πŸ˜Ž i m loving klaus and caroline β˜ΊοΈ i like everyone in TVD apart from elena πŸ€£ 
-SexyAngel- thumbnail

Okay watever that was said abwt stefan was true.. he is very trustworthy guy and lets elena have freedom of choice all the time but watever he/she said abwt damon... well i dont agree with that πŸ˜³ You cant say one of the brothers doesnt love her just to make the other one look good πŸ€” i think both of them loves her... damon is more of a reserved guy even wen he is shown as evil but thats wat is great abwt the grey characters... they stay hidden but they r the passionate ones πŸ˜³ and even stefan is a grey character for me (which so many ppl decide to ignore) πŸ€£ he is a ripper... he killed his dad and ppl say 'stefan is boring... he is a goody goody' πŸ€£ watever πŸ€£ and i wud like to point out that elena herself said that 'I m not katherine' πŸ˜• but yet it is very clear that her hormones runs everywhere πŸ€£πŸ€£ She doesnt deserve any of the brother for goodness sake πŸ€£ It wud b sad if she ends up with stefan or damon πŸ€” cos at the end of the day... the brothers that stuck together for so many years (despite the hatred) will go apart because of her πŸ₯± I was happy wen klaus came cos i thought he will kill elena πŸ€£ but nooo the salvatores had to save her πŸ₯± πŸ€£ they r both too good for her man... even matt is too good for her πŸ€£πŸ€£
Chastidy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Heys guys I made some SE stuff.! Use if you like.😳

srivalli.d97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry if this post is taken negatively but sometimes i feel stefan and elena are a better couple when they are apart than when they are together...
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Heey peoplee!

Anyone here? I am kinda annoyed after reading the comments on various websites lol. I don't know if you guys have noticed it but I have barely seen Stelena fans here or anywhere else hating Damon. We all like him but think he is just not "the one" for Elena right? I mean most of us are StaMon fans too.. and I am actually a StaMon fan only πŸ˜† But why is it that almost every Delena fan literally HATES Stefan? I have never seen them even once appreciating Stefan? So much hate for what... I have been a fan of Delena and that's actually something I had noticed even when I used to be team Delena during S1 and the start of S2 πŸ₯±
-SexyAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.Sean

Heey peoplee!

Anyone here? I am kinda annoyed after reading the comments on various websites lol. I don't know if you guys have noticed it but I have barely seen Stelena fans here or anywhere else hating Damon. We all like him but think he is just not "the one" for Elena right? I mean most of us are StaMon fans too.. and I am actually a StaMon fan only πŸ˜† But why is it that almost every Delena fan literally HATES Stefan? I have never seen them even once appreciating Stefan? So much hate for what... I have been a fan of Delena and that's actually something I had noticed even when I used to be team Delena during S1 and the start of S2 πŸ₯±

Even my college friends hated stefan and i just failed to know why πŸ˜• only one of them loved stefan and damon like me... but others just loved damon and thought of stefan as a boring and good guy πŸ˜• How is killing ur dad a good thing πŸ€£ and him wanting the right thing for elena makes him boring apparently πŸ€£ I m a stamon fan aswell and no comments on elena as we all know wat she did πŸ˜› But seriously i find it hard to digest...πŸ˜† I was never a delena shipper... but i loved stelena on season 1 and then drastically changed onto a stemon fan πŸ€£ i just cudnt handle that girl πŸ€£ But yes damon and stefan both r grey characters and they r more similar than one thinks πŸ˜† i guess no one tries to understand the character... its more abwt the 'bad boy image' that everyone likes πŸ˜† Personally i LOVE bad boys too πŸ˜‰ but how is stefan a good guy πŸ˜•πŸ€£ I love both stefan and damon cos they r never ever completely right or completely wrong... its 3D character πŸ˜³ I love their imperfection and passion rather than JUST their  hotness πŸ₯± 
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"You know one memory  that we will keep forever, its when your boyfriend tells you in your ear that he loves you" "i love you..." 

Edited by -Mandeep- - 11 years ago
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly, Stefan haters are just too much in love with Damon and DE.
Im a hard-core SE fan, and a bigger Stefan fan first. I dont care about anyone but Stefan on the show, but that doesnt mean i hate everyone else, particularly Damon. Yes, i do get angry at him for certain things, but i dont hate him..

So i guess people should start treating TVD as a "fictional show" and enjoy it ;)