Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
^^ Where is a LOVE button when I need one?!? Ahhh Phattyyy I LOVE YOUUU 🤗  Thank you so so much for such a heartfelt congrats! Really means so muchhh <33 Keep loving me and my work jaani!

And OMGG where did you get those DKR gifs?? 😲 They are stunninggg <33 Thank you loveee!
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
HAWWW! =O I am so late! How did I find out so late? Oh well, better late than never!

Congratulations 🤗

I will write a proper comment after Novemer 3rd ðŸ˜³
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on ur 8th..and res
Dangelz thumbnail
Posted sample icons on the first page! Still working on sample sigs to post =) There's just WAY TOO much sigs, and I dunno what to post and what not to...so still sorting things through lol.
Dangelz thumbnail
Thank you so so much everyone for the warm congratss! Means the world. 🤗 Glad people loved my banner too =)

Sorry I'm not replying to everyone individually this time around, but all the comments mean no less. 😳 Thanks everyone once again!

First update of the shop coming soon =)
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Congrats on your 8th Dangelz 🤗 always love your work 😳 may you have many more
Dangelz thumbnail
Update

First update in my 8th shop...feels exciting and strange at the same time that I have been able to reach my 8th shop =P I thought I would get bored of sig-making after a few years to be honest, but it has become almost like a passion of mine =) Going beyond 5 shops honestly was like a dream to me, but unbelievably I'm on my 8th shop now! Its all thanks to the love and encouragement I get from you people! 🤗 Really, really means alot <3 Still working on posting sample sigs on first page...since it seems khaali khaali. 😆 Only posted sample icons so far =)

As always, ArHi are guranteed to be in pretty much every update of mine these days...and this update is no different. 😆 I have started watching EHMMBH 2 days back, and so far...its a cute show =) So I did try my hands on making some JeeVi stuff. I am still warming up to their pairing, so hopefully in the future I will make more stuff on them. Enjoy for now!

Feel Free To Use ~

ArHi Icons

Feel free to use and stack, but PLEASE credit me if you use them stacked!

ArHi - Hug scene stuff will come in next update =)

JeeVi - Coloured borders inspired by Ashu =)

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!

Am I lucky or what? this time I will pakka edit! ;) becus I haven't given you a lamba comment since forever.. ;) first, will edit my comment on pg 1..and this comment..this weeekend if I can! :)

I see ICONS? :OOO

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
BOTH COUPLES ARE MY TWO LOVES. I LOVE YOUUU!!!!! omg this is going to be good. when the page loads..agdjslafmfl;nf
Dangelz thumbnail

^^ I should just dedicate this update to YOU Aish! 😳 ðŸ˜† Since it has both your current fav couples in it =)

Oh and btw, how beautifulll does my sig dabba look right now? 😃 Very Aish-ified indeed. 😎