Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello All:

I wanted to apologize to all you for doing the written updates for a few days. I have to confess. The show has become awful and I cannot even bring myself to watch the full episode.

Kirti has become like the standard, onging in every other show. We are now going to see her plot and fail continously. Koyal and Sejal are sort-of brain-dead that they never question Kirti's motives. The creatives did not tie it up. The Fourth son has returned and it is going to be about his marriage.

If anyone wants to take over the written updates, please let me know. I will do the updates for the coming week. After that I will not do any more updates for this show.

Thank you all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey its ok, I guess we'll just have to wait till someone else offers. At the rate the show is going, doesn't look like anyone will. Kirti's track is dragging too much - her not giving up and failing to understand is more than annoying!

Are you about to do short updates for 12-14? Thanks.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
honestly, i don't see anyone too upset wit it.. but i don't come on this forum too often either...

i totally understand why u can't bring yourself to watch this.. but if u can, just by the end of the week, give a summery of whats been happening (something like u did right now)... that way even if u watch a lil   ... thats just a suggestion