Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: momma1128

@poppy and ash - I also feel that she is running towards him because her wedding has been fixed and her buaji has become worse.  I feel that the scenarion might be that she runs to hug him and in that hug she tells him that her marriage has been fixed and ASR will not be able to hug her back.  How horrible for KKG to realize that she is in love with ASR and also to know that she can not have him, because of La.  rhona dona express on its way 😭

Though most of us here have no wish to see rona dhona, it seems to be the only way that Arnav and Khushi will get together! He HAS to react to her in someway or the other! Whatever her reasons for going into his arms might be...his reaction will spell the start of their relationship!

If its for her father she is crying and he hugs her back, he shows that he more than just cares for her, by not only coming to the hospital but also comforting her.

If it is on the news of her marriage to Shyam, then by hugging her back, he proves that no one is going to take her away from him!

Btw, I cannot understand the acute hesitation on Arnav's part! Is he feeling guilty on behalf of Lavanya and hence holding himself back? Or is he just overwhelmed by his ego and refusing to accept that he could ever fall in love with the girl whom he always declared to hate? Or is he just as confused as Khushi regarding his feelings? I think his hug (or non-hug) will answer a lot of questions!

Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: poppy2009

Though most of us here have no wish to see rona dhona, it seems to be the only way that Arnav and Khushi will get together! He HAS to react to her in someway or the other! Whatever her reasons for going into his arms might be...his reaction will spell the start of their relationship!

If its for her father she is crying and he hugs her back, he shows that he more than just cares for her, by not only coming to the hospital but also comforting her.

If it is on the news of her marriage to Shyam, then by hugging her back, he proves that no one is going to take her away from him!

Btw, I cannot understand the acute hesitation on Arnav's part! Is he feeling guilty on behalf of Lavanya and hence holding himself back? Or is he just overwhelmed by his ego and refusing to accept that he could ever fall in love with the girl whom he always declared to hate? Or is he just as confused as Khushi regarding his feelings? I think his hug (or non-hug) will answer a lot of questions!

I don't want rhona dona - I can't stand it.  It should be kept manageable.

I feel he catches himself. When La has hugged him in the past, his arms never moved, except for that one instance that was an eye opener for Khushi.  Here, when Khushi embraces him - and she does fully, her arms are around his back - he raises his arms to reciprocate and then stops himself, because this is the admission isn't it - he is fully giving himself to her.  She means something to him. The last we saw he is still trying to grasp why he has done everything for her and here, with this one action, it dawns.  He is tripping over his ego on the way to realization.
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post as always 👏

the precap overshadowed the whole episode, i'm just waiting for monday to come... if it is a dream i'll definitely cheer you on going after gautamji,😆 i would go after him myself but hes not worth me paying 800 pounds to go to india 😉

the lines you've written are amazing 

He will anchor her to his shore
He will keep her afloat

^^my fave two lines
Edited by asha... - 12 years ago
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't want rhona dona - I can't stand it.  It should be kept manageable.

I agree. Gopi Vahu does enough rona dhona for the entire Star Plus Parivaar!😆

He is tripping over his ego on the way to realization.

Very well said! The fact that he comes to the hospital rushing to her, itself proves that he has finally side-stepped his ego and moved forward!

The difference between Arnav - La hug and Arnav - Khushi partial hug is so clear! Even though he hugged back Lavanya, it was empty and devoid of feelings. While here, he is barely holding Khushi and yet his face speaks of a thousand emotions he carries for her! 

Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
[QUOTE=asha...]Awesome post as always 👏

the precap overshadowed the whole episode, i'm just waiting for monday to come... if it is a dream i'll definitely cheer you on going after gautamji,😆 i would go after him myself but hes not worth me paying 800 to go to india 😉

the lines you've written are amazing 

He will keep her afloat

^^my fave two lines
[/

I am not in India either - but I suspect if it is a dream - PH and Gautamji email and FB will explode with so much traffic, their systems will shut down.
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved this post, Anu Di..

He closes his eyes.
Let me wash away your worry
Let me shield you
from the familiar loss
we share.
Let me be the ocean
to swallow all of your tears.

-- I'm hoping for this to come true!😳
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

even thier systems shutting down is enough for me 😆 as long as they go through a bit of trouble...what or who is PH

momma1128 thumbnail
@asha - PH = production house, in this case, 4 Lions
mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am not delving into the epi from today.  Arnav reflecting, Shyam attempted murdering, Sashi gasping, Khushi and the 3 stooges (Payal, Amma and Bua) crying - there you have it.  I am sooo much more interested in that glorious NOT accidental hug.

So after 4 months of rakshas this and rakshas that, Khushi Kumari Gupta b-lines straight into the arms of said "rakshas".  Because deep down in places she doesn't want to admit, he never was.  Because the acidity is only caused by the ulcer she's giving herself trying to avoid her Laad Governor's gaze. Because he has always been her knight in shining armor (her tormentor too, but always her knight) and not the beast she is so much more comfortable pretending he is.

When push came to shove and she was tired of being the strength for her family, she ran to the only person she knew who would be strong enough to bear her tears and do something about them.  Arnav Singh Raizada.  In actuality, he never was the beast - he was the tortured knight.  

The real beast,  as we know, is lurking in the shadows around the corridor

I wrote a couple of lines of something off the top of my head, not really structured too well  - 

She rushes to him
an open wound 
on the run
towards her only
steady pillar

He lets her grasp
hold of his rooted
confidence
He will keep her afloat
far from the abyss of despair

She buries herself within
his calm strength.
He closes his eyes.
Let me wash away your worry
Let me shield you
from the familiar loss
we share.
Let me be the ocean
to swallow all of your tears.

(Yes, I know, Arnav means ocean - it was intentional)

*Edit* - all of this holds true even if it's a dream - but if it is a dream, I am coming after you Gautamji - and don't go hiding behind any Gopi Vahu's paloo neither

@Anu - Loved LOVED your words - each emotion, of the present and the past, fabulously referenced and captured and beautifully lyricized - very fitting!

@Gautamji - Please come out from behind the pallu and look at all the brilliant poets that have emerged in this IPKKND fandom!!  👏

Great post!
 beautifully written Anu. 

specially loved these lines  >>

Let me be the ocean

to swallow all of your tears. 👏