Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HOTCHIKK thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thanks you are the best..... do you know on what day the last eposide will view? Tks
spazz thumbnail
oh my god!!!! im soo happy 2 hear this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spazz thumbnail
do any of u lot know whats going to happen at the end?????? in the last episode??? i really hope that jia and kshom are 2 gether 4eva and that netra burns in friggin hell!!!!!!!
HOTCHIKK thumbnail
I thought that was the last eposide.... help let me know. 😭 😕
cool14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya they shud not end it like this
angelheena thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimarikSmokin

Hi guys this is probably the last one. I am going to miss reth, especially devyani and netra and kshom! i will cry ok maybe a tear! but thanks alot for every one who helped out!

Feb 1st

Feb 1st

Netra tells the stunned family that she knows their big secret and she will not think twice before telling Jia the truth. Gyan calls everyone to his room and tells all about Kshom's death. Devyani and Samar are stunned. Gyan tells them that he will not allow Netra to take advantage of this fact and tells Shekhar to take Jia out for some time. Gyan then throws Netra out of the house despite Devyani pleading for her daughter needs mothers' milk but Gyan says we will get a lactating mother but will not tolerate Netra in the house Netra in anger and to avenge Jia steals Devyani's child and leaves the house and calls Devyani to tell her that she will not return the baby. Jia is with Shekhar outdoors when she spots Kshom.

angelheena thumbnail
thanx

can u plz send reths last video
angelheena thumbnail
thanx

can u plz send reths last video 😕
wordlife_ thumbnail
Is it really Kshom or his long lost twin???
rabs thumbnail
can some1 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me the ending of reth....whether jia ends up wid shekhar or kshom????