Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BARUN ~ BARUN ~ BARUN !!! (^_~)"

Fleeting.Romei thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello!πŸ˜› This forum looks like FUN! So I joined!πŸ˜†

I recently started watching the show to brush up my rusting Hindi skills, tried couple of other shows, couldn't last more than couple of episodes because I wasn't able to munch on the typicality of Hindi serials.
But you know what? Yup you've guessed it right? now I'm COMPLETELY addicted to IPKKND!!
unknown to my-own-self I have lost my sanity! LOL I'm not studying away like I should, I am dying away with withdrawal! I have also gained the SUPER DUPER POWER to overlook those *owww it burrrns* kind of painful cliches of the world of Indian TV.

The sole reason:
BARUN! ~ BARUN ~ BARUN
Where has he been all my life? 😍
Let's set aside the established fact that the man IS utterly, completely *GASP* gorgeous!!
and let's try to concentrate on what matters.πŸ˜‰
ACTING!
And the YES!!! the man is BRILLIANT!⭐️

I must say Barun is one of the few actors who falls into a rare category of possessing my most cherished trait amongst actors; the ABILITY of accumulating subtle acting and miniature expressions layered with emotions AND portraying them on the canvas of actors known as a human face. I have only seen two other actors who expresses these emotions head-on! And as a fan of great acting I can never look away from an actor who is this brilliant. The best part is that the man is EFFORTLESS with expressions. You actually have to convince yourself that he's just acting and THAT's sheer brilliance.right.there!! And on top of that he has gleaming pair of eyes and there is nothing more sexier than a man with expressive eyes!! *blush*

On to today:
I was actually laughing while telling myself to be serious in the *I'm THE brilliant creepy psychopath wannabe, who does yeh sab for sirf PYAAR keliye* πŸ˜†Give me a break CV's!
Shyam babu's acting is a bit wannabe and OTT, I liked babuji's acting more, but it has to be given, the north star of today is Abbas. He was indeed creepy.

The less I say about Arnav is better because there is no point in writing what we all felt when watching the *soo cuddly with softness Arnav* & his alter ego *I'm here with murderous intent ASR* and what they both can do, right? because I can write 1000~ books on them!

Now let's sit down and try to get comfy!
'cause a sinister man is looming on to us with his black wickedness, creepy smile & funny tactics wanting us to go on an emotional roller costar ride with him.
πŸ₯±

I look forward to having fun here!😳
Fleeting~

Edited by Fleeting.Romei - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey, welcome to our forum! u'll love it here!

btw, love your post about todasy's episode! i started watching this seriel cuz of sanaya but Barun captured my heart in 2-3 episodes! seriously, i have a standered of letting only few actors on my favourite list and Barun made it!! i just can't stop droolong over him, well none of us can! and certainly his acting today was fabulous!!!
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome πŸ˜ƒ...
Wonderful post about Barun..I am his crazy fan πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fleeting romei...you watched to brush up your hindi skills πŸ˜†...I started watching cause exams were over and had nothing better to do...never did I think i'd get addicted...and then ASR landed in that chopper with those aviators and *THUD*...Baruns acting is FAB...need I say more...and nowadays I can't seem to look past the stubble πŸ˜

Shyam has turned into a Cartoon character πŸ˜†

Edited by asha... - 12 years ago
Peace87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
SAME HERE!!!

I agree with everything all you have said..

I wasn't watching any dramas, same reason as yours fleeting romei but then I came across the promo for it and was eager to watch it but had forgotten about it..then when I did remember it was a week or two into and absolutely loved it!!! everything!!

and now im really biased coz i looove arnav sooo much and khushi, especially their scenes that im not too focused on the story!
well whether its dragging or not..well to a certain extent.

I really hope the writers remain focused and ruin it like it happened in geet.. :o(

**Is there a way of contacting the writers? how would you do that?
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
welcome to da forum πŸ˜ƒ
wonderful post too πŸ˜ƒ
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
welcum... awesome post...
x.titli.x thumbnail
BARUN IS THE RULER OF MILLIONS HEARTS FANS😳

I'm just drolling over his brillant acting and personality 😳
Khushi4Arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ This can be counted as a testimony πŸ˜Š

" You actually have to convince yourself that he's just acting and THAT's sheer brilliance.right.there!! " πŸ‘

I watched BHPH and like Barun since then and I started watching IPKKND for this actor. This is a Fact I started watching it in July after a month it started and have stuck by since then... I haven't loved any other series this much.. I watch it religiously and that addiction had me join pages that just read IPKKND on FB, creating Id on you tube (to comment) and recently on I-F.  As posted often HE truly is the King of Expressions and is a Brilliant actor and a β­οΈ Seeing him onscreen gets me πŸ˜
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I started with ipkknd after i finished with geet. And now i looove him!

Kuch dinon se bhph bhi shuru ki hai. I adore him there. So funny guy! Totally the opposit of asr!