Posted: 12 years ago

I second that!!
Shyam Jha Hai Hai!!...

Shyam Jha Murda-baad!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: paulomi_taAnu

hate him ...can't stand him anymore... how could he do so ??

Shows how evil and rotten his mind and heart are from the inside!!...
No redeeming qualities whatsoever!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: savi-tan

Shyam has serious mental issues. I actually blame Bauji for being so stupid in handling the entire fiasco. 

True... when Shyam had held bauji's hand Shashi should have realized how dangerous he is in the moment.. and should've called the police before he went home from a payphone to welcome Shyam!... or call the ambulance or just gone straight to the hospital and get himself treated!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya17

god shyam was too much today...so disgusting...really he was the typical gunda today

Even the paid Gundas seemed better than him... He beats everyone in the evil, creepy department!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva_j

absolutely right.. he was looking like psycho...big psycho... evil and cruel..

He refreshed the definition of Psycho in my mind... he is absolutely the most vile creature in this show.. beats mami too
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
He literally annoyed me to death !! Hate him and his devilish characteristics. 😡 Really hope Shashi doesn't die. Want Shyam to be exposed as soon as possible!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cindrella255

not seemed Mahi...he is!
psychotic Schizo...
KUnwaari kanyaon bhago...Maniac on prowl

So true Sharmi!!

Looks like its time to use my trusty slogan for Anti-Shyam morcha... made ages ago:

Kunwari kanyaoon ko bachhao
Shyam Jha ko andar karwaao

-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_17

That psycho.. 🤬 Damn him, how is he even dreaming of marrying Khushi.. Khud ko dekh.. 🤬 Im so pissed off at him today.. 

And like Babuji even I dont like him taking Khushi's name... 😵 😡 

The way he calls Khushi ji even makes her name sound vile... he has that effect... can't blame you!
I'm extremely pissed at him as well!... The guy seriously needs some psychiatric help!!!
Coolioqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Shyam is worst character not only of ipkknd but also of the whole tv. I just hate him. I wish to meet him! Apna aukad yaad delati.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bila_a

the amount of restraint i had from punching the screen when shyam was on was unbelievable. he doesn't seem like a pyscho, his is a freaking pyscho to the core. his shameless smile and not having any remorse for shashi ji was sickening, he actually enjoyed seeing another human suffer. he has issues beyond repair. he pissed me off so much, teasing shashi ji with the medicine. like hell his gonna get khushi as long as arnav is around, there is no way for that to happen. i can't wait to see the look on his face when he finds out khushi doesn't love him but arnav, and i want him to see khushi and arnav have a rabba ve moment. that should wipe the smile of his smug face. he truly is evil. his infatuated with khushi, love my foot. no one would do that for the one they love. can't wait to see him being punched or slapped by either arnav or khushi.  btw awesome acting by abhaas. anywho excited about tomorrows ep. the precap was O_o

You've said everything marvellously dear!!.. Shyam's inner demons have taken over him completely now... there's no turning back anymore!!