Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Byeee Rinky
i was online for soo long as mujhe needh nahi aarahi thi, am a bit upset n hurt by few issues...so thought of cheering up here...with things related to Rati di.

nywys Gooddd nite
All the best for ur Profession in Teaching.
take care...c u 2moro
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
-Rinky- thumbnail
yaah nikhi...thats why i had said...her sbs segment at her house was a great step on her behalf...to reach out to fans...

now i have to leave...

and yes a person cant be always serious or always funny...but most people judge a book by its cover...

tata gn
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Another Article

Hitler Didi cast floored by Delhi's giving spirit!

Guess who's been at the receiving end of Delhi's warm, generous spirit! The crew of Zee TV's upcoming primetime show Hitler Didi certainly speaks very fondly of the capital city and their experiences with the natives there.

With a large schedule of the show being shot at the famous Chandni Chowk, the local residents there took it upon themselves to treat the cast and crew of Hitler Didi to a daily fare of mouth watering 'Dum biryani' and 'Kebabs'. The entire unit found themselves eagerly awaiting lunchtime daily so that they could savour somemore of the large variety of delicacies the localswould spread before them!

As if this weren't good enough, when the residents overheard the production crew discussing roadblocks in acquiring furniture that had an authentic middle-class Delhi feel, they offered to let the crew use their own furniture for the shoot. So, while other shows feature custom-made furniture, viewers will see authentic furniture from the local residences of Chandni Chowk!

Actor Rati Pandey who plays the title role said, "Whoever coined the term 'Dilwaalon Ki Dilli' has certainly got their facts right We were bowled over by the giving nature of all the Delhi citizens we encountered in the course of our shoot schedule! They made our stay and work out there an absolute pleasure!" Now that is truly what we call the joy of giving! 

-Rinky- thumbnail
Jenny made this siggy for me...😳

Did u like vivah Rinky ? .. i like Shahid Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
-Rinky- thumbnail
i liked vivah...i also like amrita...shahid amrita actually
I like Shahid but Amrita is okay okay ..πŸ˜ƒ

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Hello Rinky & Priyanka
Nikhi... Rati is in Mumbai??

may be she is here for Navinas Birthday .. it was yesterday naaπŸ˜ƒ , they r best buddies
-Rinky- thumbnail
nobody made any post for navina...and how can we be confirmed she is in mumbai?

btwi i did my first day in school today..its a "different" experience...i just realised i was not much of a hitler teacher...teachers from other classes came and told me...just becos she is new u guys dont need to shout...next class ke teachers bhi mere class ke awaz se pareyshan they...lol