Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: greenleaf007

Oh my god..I was just kidding..Is joking not allowed in here? πŸ˜• Fine I am really really SOrry...You stay right here...I think its better for me to stay away. Really sorry

@Winny Di- I am really sorry, you know how i am always joking around...If He/she didnt like this thing...Its seriously better i stay away from here😊 ..No issues, i had came here seeing your Thread

Niti...i was just shocked to see the reactions going on here... gosh aaj kal kay bachay...

i knew u wouldn't have done that intentionally jana.. itna to main juanti hun πŸ˜ƒ

sadaf is madly in love with that show bacha issi liye she got hurt.. but am sure she would understand ur joke...

greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

Niti...i was just shocked to see the reactions going on here... gosh aaj kal kay bachay...

i knew u wouldn't have done that intentionally jana.. itna to main juanti hun πŸ˜ƒ

sadaf is madly in love with that show bacha issi liye she got hurt.. but am sure she would understand ur joke...

No she didnt get my Joke Di...See thats why this Response...Anyways, Chalega bhai koi baat nahi..I understand if she doesnt like this Things...All are different..I have no Issues with her..😊

But yeh mat samajna I'll let you leave in Peace😈 ...I'll not enter this thread but SGP BBC par mujhe milna aapπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Faty! I've gone through your whole point in the perspective what you wanna say, though the thing which bothered me loads that it was just a 1 comment Chat i mean i didn't talked with her/him before and abruptly she ended up by saying 'Shameless word to me'. To be honest, I'm a very short-tempered person not merely b'coz of Fictional Characters, i seriously comprehend that they're just an imaginaries but people should be decent and palpable when the first time you're about to talk with someone. Who knows, who might get hurt! (=
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

sadaf is madly in love with that show bacha issi liye she got hurt..

Faty Understands Me Only! 🀣.πŸ€—

greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You had a problem with my Besharam word? Yea okay i got it that Some people just dont get the Humor thingy..πŸ˜•

@Winny Di- πŸ˜† ...I am sorry for these words: Nauntanki, Besharam, Kaam-chor ...I hope u got it that i was just joking around with uπŸ˜•
Edited by greenleaf007 - 12 years ago
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Faty  why you didn't  talk to me ?πŸ˜• Anyway I 'v  to go now  bye

@sherry   I  understands  you also
waniya_fatima thumbnail
@niti,

bachai know but the prob is u guyz were having ur 1st interaction and its obvious if sadaf took that personally... leave that i would be happy if u girls would clear this misunderstanding...

@sadaf,

bacha as i said earlier dont rush to make some perceptions.. she said na bacha she didnt mean to hurt u she was saying this to that character. i love you and i know u wont behave like this again.even am short tempered bacha but dont be biased for ur favs :)

@oli,

sorry jana i was amking a birthday thread for sheena thats why busy.. sorry really sorry.. tell me how exams went? and raj's pic was killing oli.. muahhh for that...
-Sheena- thumbnail

Whose there?!

Where are u?
waniya_fatima thumbnail
main yahaan hun yahaan hun yahaan hun yahaan
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

main yahaan hun yahaan hun yahaan hun yahaan

Aur main fb main thi ...tumhe dhoondthe ..