Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -srija-

Superb tanzie. Thanks Srija πŸ˜Š
Haseena doing yoga classes he he he 
piya got the idea from TVD ha ha ha.bcoz I got it form tht scene I wrote so I mentioned it in a tricky way πŸ˜‰
Liked the part where haseena tried hard 2 control her thirst n control herself frm attacking piya.
Aww...abhay sang 4 piya,so sweet.he surely knows how to mend piya's heart He always knows what to do...infact he is the only character in the show who does πŸ˜†. just sooner or later πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Sivaranjani

Tanzie.. It was a very beautiful ending.. I've no words..!! You are such a wonderful writer and You are proving it each and every time!! πŸ€— Awww thank you soo much dear.. you guys always keep my inspiration high πŸ€—

What an ending it was.. So smooth yet so powerful in terms of love.. The conversation between Abhay and Pia with love but still with anger made me mesmerized in their love.. The conversation was my fav part bcoz its needed in the show ...they need to clear things up πŸ˜†
Pia is very brave in this OS.. She drank the herb just in case if anything happens to her.. All because she got to see Vampire dairies.. She's crazy!! And Abhay's reaction to it..πŸ˜† I loved each bits..  thanks.. TVD part was to add some humor into it... otherwise this OS was way too serious πŸ˜†

Thanks for the PM Tanzie!!

Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tanzie u didnt reply to my comment sob
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Yipee its 12:00 pkyek completed 1 year

Originally posted by: heena_mehta

edited

hey tanz seriously u should go n put some ideas in cvs brain , they r badly in need of it!! Lolz.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
i reli enjoyed reading ur version of this track!! glad u did πŸ˜Š
ur os was dedicated to pia n u took out best frm her character, bt it doesn't mean, u didn't do justice to abhay's part, u did dat also very well!! Thanks dear.. you always go overboard in case of praising me πŸ˜†
i reli loved d way u av written abt haseena's n alina's fight wid their inner self, dat was something reli appreciable!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ thanks I don wan Alina neg so made her grey and Haseena is my alltime fav u knw tht πŸ˜³
abhaiya part was beautifully written!!
n best part was pia's xplanation of  her reckless act to abhay!!πŸ‘, u av defined it well dat love is all abt trust!! this convo is so much needed...seriously πŸ˜•
dat vampire diaries part solved two purposes,dat my confusion regarding dat herbal potion gt cleared n it added some humour to d story also! hahah... i got the idea from tht scene and i included it with a trick and humour offcourse πŸ˜†
dat was a lovely os n seriously it didn;t bother me much dat u left alina's part open ended, like i was feeling when we were dicussing it!! Ohh..i wanted to write more but thot its better to leave it like this... i will write another OS once this hooded figure will be disclosed in the show πŸ˜Š

luv u loadss hun😳 luv u too πŸ€—

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

Tanzie u didnt reply to my comment sob

I did...page 21 πŸ˜›
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awesome update..loved it yaar
abhiya were so cute..their romance..their love ... Their fights ,everything was beautiful..perfect end
thanks for pm
tc
Rashu1505 thumbnail
I read it btw banner result is declared raisa won and sano is runner up

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

I read it btw banner result is declared raisa won and sano is runner up

I saw it already that Riasa won... it was a nice banner... like it πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Originally posted by: shivanirajput

i m extremely sorry
i don't know how i forgot to comment on the first 2 chapters
bloody exams are really messing up my head big time No worries sweetz... im glad you are finally here πŸ€—
anyways the os was fab Thank you πŸ˜Š
i wish cv's will steal ur idea no offences meantπŸ˜† I wish that too πŸ˜›
but seriously i also wanted it to be alina in this way we can get rid of many of the problems all at once I don want to get rid of Alina but I don wan to see her as neg either.. everyone is using her..thats bad 
the best part was abhiya reunion in the end it was so emotional and so romantic thanks πŸ˜³
but abhay sang for pia😲 this is not fair yaar i m planning this for an upcoming update of my mini ff haila πŸ˜² I also planned that Abhay will give a ring to Piya but u already wrote in ur SS πŸ˜› so we are nor fair and square.. u read my mind b4 and now I did yours πŸ€£
anyways u are far more smarter than me and has written it quite well may be i will postpone that idea for a while now
thanks for pm and keep writing again embarrassing me.. πŸ˜³ will write another OS when this 24 hours will be gone πŸ˜›