Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Aakanksha_7

yeah absolutely...jst coz of him i watchd it...he is too good in actions aftral he is martial art champ

hey r u frm india

Really martial art camp thats coool hehe he rocks have u seen his 1st movie the sharkboy one and another movie wid kristen when he was child i loved both movies lol i love all his movies. anyways yup i am from india but in USA how abt u
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnuRathi10

Really martial art camp thats coool hehe he rocks have u seen his 1st movie the sharkboy one and another movie wid kristen when he was child i loved both movies lol i love all his movies. anyways yup i am from india but in USA how abt u

yup he is a martial artist...no i hv nt seen his childhood movies i want to bt nevr get a chance to watch...

i stay in india itself in mumbai
i was askin u bcz i wanted to ask u did u watch pyar ki ye ek kahani???? 
SoniRita thumbnail

yup he is a martial artist...no i hv nt seen his childhood movies i want to bt nevr get a chance to watch...

i stay in india itself in mumbai
i was askin u bcz i wanted to ask u did u watch pyar ki ye ek kahani???? 

Yes i did watch PKYEK i liked the show but its a copy of TVD so if u have seen TVD dont watch it. 
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes i did watch PKYEK i liked the show but its a copy of TVD so if u have seen TVD dont watch it. 

ya it started as twilight thn vampire diaries thn again storyline wnt to twilight 
i started dislikin by d tym 

n disliked more whn jeh khurana enters as a werewolf omg i ws so😡😡
Edited by Aakanksha_7 - 11 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail

ya it started as twilight thn vampire diaries thn again storyline wnt to twilight 
i started dislikin by d tym 

n disliked more whn jeh khurana enters as a werewolf omg i ws so😡😡

IKR i stopped wtaching it ever since the khurana's came btw the guy was cutee better than that abhayy lolll bt seriosly this ekta is the biggest copy cat ever ufff i mean she just mixed twilight and TVD together for a show ufff
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail

IKR i stopped wtaching it ever since the khurana's came btw the guy was cutee better than that abhayy lolll bt seriosly this ekta is the biggest copy cat ever ufff i mean she just mixed twilight and TVD together for a show ufff

ya ekta ruined twilight 

at startin i thot jeh look alike bt i dint lykd him later as he use to act same as jacob n try to evn talk lyk him...no1 can take place of jacob

dat guy is now in serial pavitra rishta portryin role of arjun...
SoniRita thumbnail

ya ekta ruined twilight 

at startin i thot jeh look alike bt i dint lykd him later as he use to act same as jacob n try to evn talk lyk him...no1 can take place of jacob

dat guy is now in serial pavitra rishta portryin role of arjun...

Oh really i stopped watching it so i dont know but jay was better than abhay for sure lolll anyways chadoo abt pkyek i felt bad about taylor in comic con he was like third wheel between robsten awww
Aakanksha_7 thumbnail

Oh really i stopped watching it so i dont know but jay was better than abhay for sure lolll anyways chadoo abt pkyek i felt bad about taylor in comic con he was like third wheel between robsten awww

ohh realy i dint noticed it as i was nly watchin taylor
bt i was glad he sitin beside nessie
SoniRita thumbnail

ohh realy i dint noticed it as i was nly watchin taylor
bt i was glad he sitin beside nessie

HEHE yeah it was cute nessie and jacob sitting together aww anyways i gtg class ttyl
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

IGNORE THIS

https://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1594/1594823gukbaji5gp.gif

The day a very old, sweet, cup cake making lady was born. She likes to call herself Aashifa. But i call her Grandma.

Once upon a time on a very stormy night, Grandma Aashifa entered this world falling straight from the sky. She wasn't a regular baby, nope! She fell from the sky as a 68 year old woman. Because of her age, she was never able to get married since her mind was of a normal teenagers. Men her 'mind age' were just not interested in her thus her loneliness. That is, until she came upon something called the Crazy Creatives Team on India-Forums. com.
There, she met some crazy animals and no longer felt that emptiness she liked to call, the Family-Lacking Syndrome. The CC's became her family, her sisters, her grandchildren, her parents, and God knows what else.

Grandma Aashifa likes to drool over Barun Sobti- The Arnav Singh Raizada of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon but more importantly: Anarkali Disco Chali always manages to mesmerize her.

On this day, this youthful Grandma of mine and Crazy of the Crazy Creatives turns a day older. 69 years old. Of course, she plans to throw everyone a party with her pension money so no worries about that. So let's all wish her a very happy birthday.

A birthday should always be a joyous occasion,
Family and friends; obvious invasion.
Duplicate gifts, you don't even like,
If you complain, might get a strike.

One simple day, placed on display,
Carefully observed, for signs of decay.
Dishonest smiles, they don't mingle in truth,
As if you were the only, losing your youth.

At such a wise age, everything seems so clear,
Excuse to celebrate, they all came for beer.
Deep down inside, you know that they care,
Your Zoo is unique, normal is rare.

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 11 years ago