Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Three eras of love in Kunal Kohli's next

^  another hursh-weather in making  ðŸĨą

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Reincarnation? Or just two people who keep meeting and separating?

BTW, even if it's the latter, one thing that would set it apart from Mausam is the big gap between eras. The actors would have to play characters over 100 years old for the third era.

Neither are "new" concepts though. Let's hope the execution makes it interesting.

And really, there should be a moratorium on phrases like "timeless love story". "this movie is different", etc for the next 10 years or so. 😆
Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

"It's a story about soulmates who meet across different eras. It's a timeless love story.

Wow... Thats pathbreaking...  Something very different...  ðŸĪŠ  Where have i heard that before...

"It's a story about Chaddimates who meet during tax raids. Its a recurring nonvegeterian story" let's see if they incorporates the chicken sandwich in the story..😆😆

Originally posted by: Meena1

"It's a story about Chaddimates who meet during tax raids. Its a recurring nonvegeterian story" let's see if they incorporates the chicken sandwich in the story..😆😆

Fee-fi-fo-fum, I smell the blood of Chhota Chetan   ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: bamboocopter

Fee-fi-fo-fum, I smell the blood of Chhota Chetan   ðŸ˜†

Chota Chetan..?  chhota doesn't have bloood.. it usually has mayo..😆😆 .. not sure if Shahid can make it though.. he probaly carries the Burger King mayo packs along with him..😆😆

Originally posted by: Meena1

Chota Chetan..?  chhota doesn't have bloood.. it usually has mayo..😆😆 .. not sure if Shahid can make it though.. he probaly carries the Burger King mayo packs along with him..😆😆

what does Kat carry?

the Burger King tomato ketchup packs?

😆

Originally posted by: bamboocopter

what does Kat carry??😆

i guess ketchup packs if ya know what i mean, her and Rani M both probably carry them packs.. i am not going to elaborate cuz this is a highly mean remark..😆😆😆
Oh here we go again..

timeless love story
pure love story
epic love story

...id be better off watching Jwala daaku and Indra the tiger man instead. 
Edited by smartie_pants - 12 years ago
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Mogli and Meena, I am going to report you both now...😆
you guys are being really mean to people...😆
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
why can't they just make a real love story! like real. don't we all have a love story? don't we deal with problems? why can't we make a real story about real people! and no it does not have to be boring! it can be funny yet serious. i want more khosla ka ghosla types from bollywood. i am so sick of all these buffonnery, preachy-ness, superficiality in bollywood movies! 

and really they can't even make larger than life cheesy movies well anymore as people are trying to be all so high-thought! where is kuch kuch hota hai or hum aapke hai kaun? at least they are good melodramatic cheesy films with story loopholes that I can ignore coz it's a damn cheesy film LOL!! i am looking fwd to agneepath. it looks good. larger than life revenge story.

either make a good masala film...go all the way...or make a good film...keep it real but keep it funny...real life is hilarious...real life stories do not have to be just about cheating and poor people and comedy does not have to be OTT clown acting! jeez!

ok i am ranting. LOL. but it's kind of frustrating.
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago