smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I missed the epi but ur update was super...makes me watch it, will try catching up the repeat.
shruja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u so much for wonderful written update
chithoo thumbnail

Yippie🥳 the fun continues 😛 Zuby your wish was granted 😳 i bet the CVs sent you into a tizzy giving you PriAm😛 , PriAm the morning after☺️ and PriAm😍 again ...my Mrs.D🤗 must have surely broken her bed jumping with joy😳 (much like the good old days )😆

aviva 😃 i will not sue people for copyright infringement😃 so anyone can call her Mrs.D😳 as it gives my Zubes eternal bliss😛 . 

So the epi begins with Mr.Sharma's apprehensions 🥱 over his daughter's unusual behaviour😳  ...sirjee take a chill pill🤢  and for once your wife is right let our Pips live her life 😃 we are all loving the wild Mrs.Tablet Kapoor 😳 and would never trade her for the deferential Ms.Priya Sharma . (Neha may i borrow one of your vodka bottles, Mr.Sharma needs to loosen up BIG TIME 😆😆😆)

Okay enough with the oldies 🤢 moving on to our fav jodi 😳 fatty trying to get staggering Pips into the bedroom 😆 while still being subjected to ridicule by his now completely sloshed wife🤣.  Good Lord! u r right Zubes fatty doesn't miss a chance to "nigarofy" his pretty lady😳 ...Sweets does a Britney 😃  Fatty ...you're not that innocent 😉 and yr mamma thinks u don't know the "matlab of shaadi" 🤢 Oh ho ho what a shocker she is in for .

OMG 😲"before he reflects some more on the goods 😲😆 he has gotten his hands under" 🤣 you are wicked Zubes 😛, yep Pips had to ruin it with "Honeymooon?!! golu ke saath!!!" and instantly the admiration😳 turns into abhorrence 😔 and sweet golu clenches his other hand as if to strangle her🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣and jerks his hand out😡 . WOW exemplary performances from both the actors 👏👏👏and i wish we had more Sakshis and Rams on the small screen. 😳

Zubes i suggest you say "Sorry for the break" 😕 when you thrust Srush's😆 Nutzilla 😡on my face when i am busy lapping up PriAm😳😳 . My eyes are still hurting .

The morning after😳  my fav part😛 pippu looking "lovely and tousled"😊 good observation Zubes 👍🏼 so refreshing to see someone looking so natural while waking up 👏instead of the usual serial bahus🤢 who look like they stepped out of the vanity van😆 instead of the bed😕 .

Golu's revenge😈  simply loved the expression on Ram's face ⭐️ he was evilness personified😛 😆 and boy did he come back with a vengeance🤣  on his unsuspecting wife😳  and yes it was a DDLJ scene.

Ram is in total control enjoying the mortification of his wife😳  at being told how she came on to him aggressively☺️ 🤣 sowing seeds of doubt in her mind😕 yet our Ms.Marple 😛suspects foul play only to be handed further evidence by way of the "honeymoon package"!😆 Fatty 😳 you nailed it😆😆😆 . ab paseene choot rahe hai Pips ko 😃 listening to "Aage kab badhoge"😲  and Ram does his fist pump 😛.

Simply superb by Ram👏👏👏 who came into his own after being bulldozed😆 by Sakshi the past few days.

Pips brings out her lethal weapon 😕  once again and buries her head crying 😆 and fatty's heart melts as he cannot handle tears and assures her nothing happened🤢😆 . He even makes her Mrs.Tablet Kapoor😳 by forcing her to down some pills for her headache😃 . Haaye how chweet😳 . So who are u kidding Fatty and Pippu🤔 the former acknowledges and certifies wifey and the latter thanks him.

Lastly Ms.Marple at work again😛 fresh as a daisy PipsEmbarrassed throws her Marple hat and does a Shelock Holmes to fix the honeymoon solution😃. She says elementary Mr.Watson err Mr.Kapoor just say u have commitments and cannot go for the honeymoon and get yr friends money back.🤪 Golu says smugly that they have to still handle her mommy and they decide to first call the Shergill's to remonstrate but end up bagging another date🤣 WOW i am loving the Shergill's more and more😃.

Okay that's it 😳...can't handle more for now my stomach is hurting from watching the epi and reading you update😳😆.

The evil trio!!!!🤢🤢🤢 (make me sick in the stomach😡) thats for you to handle Zubes i can say bye here😆😆😆

OOps i did it again...my post almost another update😲😲😲 sweets covers a blanket over her head😛 (Pippu style)😳

Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Hey all you lovely ladies😃😃😃😃

Thank you a million times for so much love & appreciation.😳 I am bit down with migraine so can't reply to all but your comments made me feel so much better. And then there were PriAm to cheer me up.Hope this lovely run continues with each taking a baby step toward the other & discovering their lovely fun side😆 See ya next week! Till then please take care🤗
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: avivakirk

Mrs. D👏

😕Kya boluu????😕Run of adjectives!!!!!!!! Kya episode aur kya update! Zubs, if u continue to feed us mithai all the time we will become addicts!

So BALH is on a roll again ! The fear of Big Boss made EKta  to come up with  a  superb episode again ...Hope this silsila chalta rahe
Going to watch it ...

😲😲😲😲Ohhh! So this is actually Bigg Boss ka kamaal kya? Well spotted,Avi dear!👍🏼 I was wondering what happened to the makers?Why are they suddenly so meherbaan on us poor audience? Chalo we will not be tortured with the "sideys" for too long now. I was grateful for the short Nutz & Katz scene but they seems to love Niharika bashing Priya. I wish they cut down on that too🥱

Thanks for the appreciation yaara😳 Waise Diwali time hain toh Mithai toh banta hain na?😆
chithoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Hey all you lovely ladies😃😃😃😃

Thank you a million times for so much love & appreciation.😳 I am bit down with migraine so can't reply to all but your comments made me feel so much better. And then there were PriAm to cheer me up.Hope this lovely run continues with each taking a baby step toward the other & discovering their lovely fun side😆 See ya next week! Till then please take care🤗

migraine...😕...🤔...😉  tujhe bhi hangover 😆😆😆😆😆😆.

sweets dials Mr.Tablet Kapoor asking him to pay a visit to Mrs.D😳😳
get well soon Mrs.D and yes seeya soon with yr "what's his name" liftwala🤣 episode which will be reserved for u next monday😆😆😆

oye don't glare whenever i wish u so, it never happens😃 see i care for my Mrs.D nah😳

take care and here goes a head massage😛 🤗love u and take rest
Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chithoo

Yippie🥳 the fun continues 😛 Zuby your wish was granted 😳 i bet the CVs sent you into a tizzy giving you PriAm😛 , PriAm the morning after☺️ and PriAm😍 again ...my Mrs.D🤗 must have surely broken her bed jumping with joy😳 (much like the good old days )😆

I was so wary that Sid ab aayega tab aayega but  Priam hi aate rahen baar baar😍 Ooohhh! It was sooo delicious!☺️ Wanted to pull Golu's cheeks he was sooo naughty😳 Yeah!Sweets Me was super duper happy yesterday!

aviva 😃 i will not sue people for copyright infringement😃 so anyone can call her Mrs.D😳 as it gives my Zubes eternal bliss😛 . 

Nothing makes me more happy than being called his wife.😍😍😍😍 You know Sweets Eternal Story mein kal unko jail mein daal diya.I am sooo sad😭

So the epi begins with Mr.Sharma's apprehensions 🥱 over his daughter's unusual behaviour😳  ...sirjee take a chill pill🤢  and for once your wife is right let our Pips live her life 😃 we are all loving the wild Mrs.Tablet Kapoor 😳 and would never trade her for the deferential Ms.Priya Sharma . (Neha may i borrow one of your vodka bottles, Mr.Sharma needs to loosen up BIG TIME 😆😆😆)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 It was genuine worry from a Dad's side yet he was very annoying yesterday.Who calls their newly wed beti in the middle of the night?😕
Okay enough with the oldies 🤢 moving on to our fav jodi 😳 fatty trying to get staggering Pips into the bedroom 😆 while still being subjected to ridicule by his now completely sloshed wife🤣.  Good Lord! u r right Zubes fatty doesn't miss a chance to "nigarofy" his pretty lady😳 ...Sweets does a Britney 😃  Fatty ...you're not that innocent 😉 and yr mamma thinks u don't know the "matlab of shaadi" 🤢 Oh ho ho what a shocker she is in for .
Ha! Golu and Bholu??? Fat chance!Noticed his eyes? Nothing bhola bhala about those!Naughty at Forty Golu🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG 😲"before he reflects some more on the goods 😲😆 he has gotten his hands under" 🤣 you are wicked Zubes 😛, yep Pips had to ruin it with "Honeymooon?!! golu ke saath!!!" and instantly the admiration😳 turns into abhorrence 😔 and sweet golu clenches his other hand as if to strangle her🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣and jerks his hand out😡 . WOW exemplary performances from both the actors 👏👏👏and i wish we had more Sakshis and Rams on the small screen. 😳

It was quite suggestive Golu carrying a passed out Priya to the bed. She has been sleeping on the couch all these days then???? Hmmm Chance maarna tha tumhaare Golu Ram ko🤣
Zubes i suggest you say "Sorry for the break" 😕 when you thrust Srush's😆 Nutzilla 😡on my face when i am busy lapping up PriAm😳😳 . My eyes are still hurting .

The morning after😳  my fav part😛 pippu looking "lovely and tousled"😊 good observation Zubes 👍🏼 so refreshing to see someone looking so natural while waking up 👏instead of the usual serial bahus🤢 who look like they stepped out of the vanity van😆 instead of the bed😕 .

Golu's revenge😈  simply loved the expression on Ram's face ⭐️ he was evilness personified😛 😆 and boy did he come back with a vengeance🤣  on his unsuspecting wife😳  and yes it was a DDLJ scene.

Ram is in total control enjoying the mortification of his wife😳  at being told how she came on to him aggressively☺️ 🤣 sowing seeds of doubt in her mind😕 yet our Ms.Marple 😛suspects foul play only to be handed further evidence by way of the "honeymoon package"!😆 Fatty 😳 you nailed it😆😆😆 . ab paseene choot rahe hai Pips ko 😃 listening to "Aage kab badhoge"😲  and Ram does his fist pump 😛.

Simply superb by Ram👏👏👏 who came into his own after being bulldozed😆 by Sakshi the past few days.

Ram was truly mesmerising. Super duper talented I must say.His victory dance was to die for😆 Amazinggg!👏👏👏

Pips brings out her lethal weapon 😕  once again and buries her head crying 😆 and fatty's heart melts as he cannot handle tears and assures her nothing happened🤢😆 . He even makes her Mrs.Tablet Kapoor😳 by forcing her to down some pills for her headache😃 . Haaye how chweet😳 . So who are u kidding Fatty and Pippu🤔 the former acknowledges and certifies wifey and the latter thanks him.

Lastly Ms.Marple at work again😛 fresh as a daisy PipsEmbarrassed throws her Marple hat and does a Shelock Holmes to fix the honeymoon solution😃. She says elementary Mr.Watson err Mr.Kapoor just say u have commitments and cannot go for the honeymoon and get yr friends money back.🤪 Golu says smugly that they have to still handle her mommy and they decide to first call the Shergill's to remonstrate but end up bagging another date🤣 WOW i am loving the Shergill's more and more😃.

What was that? Vandu naalu naal aghailla atharkulla strategy enna , planning enna!👏 Lovely! Tycoon wife😆

Okay that's it 😳...can't handle more for now my stomach is hurting from watching the epi and reading you update😳😆.

The evil trio!!!!🤢🤢🤢 (make me sick in the stomach😡) thats for you to handle Zubes i can say bye here😆😆😆

OOps i did it again...my post almost another update😲😲😲 sweets covers the blanket over her head😛 (Pippu style)😳

Thanks for the lambasa analysis,Sweets😳 You take so much time & effort.Love you for it. Gotta go.Sorry for the rushed reanalysis but I can barely sit up.See ya tomo dear

lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awsome update and awesome episode...
chithoo thumbnail
awwie my Mrs.D😳 replied inspite of the headache...thank u😛 ...muah😊...yep seeya tom take rest 😃 and anytime for u sweetheart 😳 yr wu is the tonic for all of us😃 to keep writing and thanking😛Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
Saisweety thumbnail
hi zuby i am new to this forum just now i joined this forum... first i read u r update only...wonderful update thanq...awesome episode