Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anizor

thanks zuby for a lovley update, enjoy your comments a lot. episode was awsome

Happy Thanksgiving Anizor!
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Zuby thanz for this wonderful update of and awesome epi. I missed it yesterday. But the looks of it, this  seems absolutely fab and must see epi.
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks zuby..
godbless u...
cherrd thumbnail
thanks for the great update!:)
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Zuby meri.. Thanks sooo much for the fabulous update.. πŸ€—

Ram's expressions were minblowing.. Can watch it soo many times.. 😍 He was sooo happy in teasing priya and the concern he had wen she cried and made her eat the tablet.. Hai hai... πŸ€—

Priya was sweetly cute today... I loved her very casual acting.. Golu ke saath honeymoon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the way she called him golu... awww..

A slight little disappointment for me.. 0.0001% i wud say.. I wud have wanted to know where Ram slept and it wud have been cuter if both woke up at the same time in the bed very close to each other. 😍 but its ok.. Still enjoyed every moment..

Seriously CV's are on a roll...And today when VikNeha are there with RaYa 100% fun is guaranteed. Looking forward to it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
avivakirk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Zuby meri.. Thanks sooo much for the fabulous update.. πŸ€—

Ram's expressions were minblowing.. Can watch it soo many times.. 😍 He was sooo happy in teasing priya and the concern he had wen she cried and made her eat the tablet.. Hai hai... πŸ€—

Priya was sweetly cute today... I loved her very casual acting.. Golu ke saath honeymoon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the way she called him golu... awww..

A slight little disappointment for me.. 0.0001% i wud say.. I wud have wanted to know where Ram slept and it wud have been cuter if both woke up at the same time in the bed very close to each other. 😍 but its ok.. Still enjoyed every moment..

Seriously CV's are on a roll...And today when VikNeha are there with RaYa 100% fun is guaranteed. Looking forward to it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Even I was wondering where Golu slept Maria! Agree it would have been cuter if they woke next to each other...Loved Ram's expressions , his expressive eyes , gloating expression when Priya ducks her head in shame... Looked like a jubilant kid  celebrating his victory...πŸ˜†Mindblowing ...His remorse when Priya started to cry was too good
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yaaye aviva ke peeche peeche main aayeπŸ˜›...hava havayee tornado aayee

Mrs.D abhi aati hoonπŸ˜ƒ aur aviva i gave her that titleπŸ˜• rights mere paas hai😑 mujhe royalty chahiyeπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot. Superb episode. Loved Ram.
avivakirk thumbnail

Originally posted by: chithoo

yaaye aviva ke peeche peeche main aayeπŸ˜›...hava havayee tornado aayee

Mrs.D abhi aati hoonπŸ˜ƒ aur aviva i gave her that titleπŸ˜• rights mere paas hai😑 mujhe royalty chahiyeπŸ˜ƒ

Acha Yaar! Tum aa gayi ho to ab baat hi kuch alag hai!πŸ˜ƒAap ka naam Tornado raka woh sahi hai yaar! Tum to tornado ki tarah aati ho aur chali bhi jaathi ho😭...Ache ab mujhe sue nahi karna for royalty violations for Mrs.D!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ