10th october BAVD WU momo out, gau scheming

bavdfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Long time since my last WU, yep remember : Imagine cheated on us last Monday so they can promote another show of them.
Okay, no time to ramble here, let's see if Bharli is back together (I don't think so) and what will happen to greedy chimti.

Epi starts with Momo trying to leave the house but Bansi and Gau don't want her to. Bansi apologizes at Mridang's fault. Chimti doesn't listen to them and forces the way to go when Jumka (you go girl!) screams from the stairs "wait up Momo!". Everyone turns around to see a determined look in Jumka's eyes. She comes downstairs and shows the little piece of paper asking what this is, it's a bank paper where it's written "patchaas hazar" also she wants to know what is in the metal box that Chimti wants to take with her but Chimti doesn't let her see.  Jumka tries to take the box which falls on the ground. A bunch of almonds are on the floor. Jumka looks sorry and shocked. Chimti takes the box back but Jumka sees what was under the almonds : MONEY !! Everyone is shocked, Murli is angry, Chimti doesn't respond to the accusations. Jhumka is ashamed of her mom.

After Jhumka told Momo that she was ashamed to be called her daughter and how Momo had brought into question their own upbringing in her sasural, she gave the tiffin box to Mridang and left crying, and Dumroo followed her to calm her.  Then Murli, Kamla and Bansi all left, and Mridang, after looking @ Momo scornfully, left as well.  Then Gau scolded Momo for doing something like this that embarrassed her in front of the whole family, and Momo went on to poison Gau's mind about Murli's influence on Mridang, Jhumka going off the reservation and acting like she took birth in her saas's womb 🀣 and so on.  After all of that, she picked up her suitcase & then left.

Mridang asks Gau is she has sawn his blue file but she doesn't respond. She is angry cayse they humiliated her mom in front of everyone. She talks about respect but Mridang says that Momo didn't have any. Mridang doesn't want to compromise his relation with all the family. He takes the file and leaves. Gau starts scheming again to take revenge for her mom's pride. Her target is Dhumroo.

Bharti goes to baba. He says that they are all with her if she wants to go on her "I need to be forgiven" trip.

Gau looks angrily at Murli, remembering what momo said "he is controlling your husband". Gau goes to Jumka who is making tea for Dhum and asks her to give some fruit jus to Murli while she'll give tea to Dhum. Jumka isn't very happy but agrees.

Gau goes to Dhum, when he asks where is Jum she says that she had the huge responsibility to take care of Murli cause he is the man who brings breed to the family. Dhum looks defeated but then agrees and drinks the tea. Gau tries again insinuating that he has to mature now or else Vehaan will soon make fun of him. She says that he is thinking for his best and that he has to find a job.

End. My conclusion : One day Gau will destroy all this family.

Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh, so finally they kicked out Momo?  Good riddance!!!

Well, they deprived you last Monday, and then on Friday, showed BAVD.  Just wonder what happened - Rakhi fell sick, and so they had to bring back BAVD?  At any rate, since Haar Jeet ain't likely to be bumped on Fridays, that means that BAVD stays.  Wonder whether this is the end of the gazaab kahaniyans?

The good thing about Bharli not being re-united so far is that today, they could kick out Momo.  Does anyone seriously think that had Bharti been there, Momo could have been removed?  Hell, the only reason they managed to get rid of Murari was Kamla pre-empting everyone and calling the cops b4 Bharti could do anything.

About Gau, since she has 'reformed' so many times in the past, I can see them reforming her again.  I'd really love for her to be kicked out, but I can't see that happening now, since she has a daughter, and unlike Momo, she really does love her, and absent Momo's influence, doesn't hate Vihaan either.  I do think she needs one more round of humiliation followed by an ultimatum, so that she cleans up her act b4 Bharti returns.

And after Bharti returns, as per the story about her seeking Murli's 'forgiveness' (will it be for her past life sin of aborting 'their' baby, or will it be for trying to sacrifice Vihaan?), does that mean Murli will force her to stay, since she's been found?  Wonder how will they restore her memory?  Incidentally, does Imagine have any new shows lined up?  B'cos once Bharli is re-united, I can't see anything other than the show ending (I think the leap idea of Bharti worrying about whether Vihaan would be a midget won't happen), and the CVs don't know how to extend this show and make it enjoyable @ the same time.

Incidentally, losing Murli on the intro caption of the serial just formallizes what we've known all along - that the show is no longer about Midgets.  In the past, they'd show Bharli in order to emphasize her height, but now, when they show her absent any context, she no longer looks like a dwarf.  But why are they showing her so well dressed, since all she now wears is her salwar-kameez, and she hasn't worn saris for a while.  Incidentally, is she still barefoot all the time?

Anyway, good that one dark chapter in the serial has ended.  Hope they don't introduce a new vamp into the show, like say, an evil sister for Kamla.

My comment on what I later saw: I thought it was stupid of the family members to leave b4 Momo left: they should have waited until she left, and not given her a chance to poison Gau's ears even more.  Jhumka was the hero of today - a total departure from the ditz that she was when she made her first entrance.  Incidentally, what's the name of Mridang's daughter - Gudia?  Also, Veena was missing today - has she been seen lately, or has she quietly left the show?

On Gau's plan, is she planning to poison Dumroo - why did she want to take him his tea?  I dunno what her motivation is, but ironically, she told Dumroo all the right things - things that were long overdue.  But I thought Dumroo's condition was sort of a medical condition, so I'd be surprised if he has control over his behavior: if he does, shame on the family for indulging him for this long.

Finally, today, they had a watchable episode, but by now, enough damage has been done to the show that a lot of people - myself included - have left it.  They need to pick up the pieces and call it curtains.  Hopefully, Saurabh Tiwari's successor will find a worthy show to succeed this one.
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago
sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
At last Momo is kicked out!!  Typically she left Gausala with evil thoughts but that was bound to happen!!

Hopefully soon she will be humiliated too and stop poisoning the minds of everyone in the family.  Its so annoying she gets away with knowing Bharti is still alive and nothing is done about it.  Thought something might've triggered a confession when she fell over when torturing Vehaan before the birth of her baby, but NO!!

Must've missed the bit when Baba agreed to let Bharti go on her journey for forgiveness, but thats promising.  Think it is true, the show is probably nearly over, maybe a little with Bharti getting reunited with Murli and Vehaan and regaining her memory but can't see much more.  Be nice to finish the series on  a high note, shame the last few weeks have been painful to watch.  Here's hoping for better upcoming episodes so fans come back to this, generally brilliant programme.

Overall a good episode, a much needed push for Momo, heres hoping for a MURTI reunion soon.

Thanks for the update.
sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chimti gone??? I couldn't believe my eyes when reading LOL! Alas good had to win over evil woohoo! I'm so proud of Jhumka she finally broke out of all her shyness and quietness and spoke up! I hardly expected this from her so I was pretty shocked! Abhi Bharti ka rasta saaf, no more evil Chimti to create havoc once she returns. But hoping she doesn't make an entry ever again atleast not a while from now!

As for Gaushala she is the most cheap woman! How can she even think of destroying her sister's house? Chimti was Jhumka's mother too, but what was right had to be done!! Innocent Jhumka as you used your brains to kick your mother out get your head around this too my girl! You're a smartie, Gaushala sister and not understanding her evil ways is not done LOL! The way Gaushala is hell bent on spoiling happy lives of the family members, her and Mridang's relationship should also see such a phase where they can't stand the sight of eachother :) That would make her realise the sanctity of a good couple relationship!

I love Joginder Baba he has so much of positivity! His acting also is so nice that you long to watch him a very calm and peaceful character. He pulls of the Baba character very well :) After Dadhi Raj (old Bauji) I like Joginder Baba! Both are awesome :)

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

hmm now vrish mentions  abt rakhi show i kept thinking which show got out to make way for friday episode of baba

finally momo out

jhumki is very sensible

i still feel she shud realise her sis is upto no good and jhumki knows a lot

and i did tell it wud be  mridang to get rid of momo

lets hope something good happens

and when did baba tell bharti to go and find krishna

must hv missed it

fuzzyface thumbnail
yay! I am super duper happy Momo the greedy πŸ· is out
time to and good going Jhumka, she proved to be a wise girl πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for the update.
uaassshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank God!!!!!!!!!Chimti is out of the house but she shud go after Bharti arrives or this was d reason dat b4 she comes Momo shud b thrown out.. Jumka was really good in todays episode...But wat d hell b4 leaving also Momo filled gaushala's ears & this Gau will definetly do something bad to d family..
But y r they not bringing Bharti back,she was suppose to come to Agra but thinking abt Baba being upset didnt go...Someone tell her dat dis time she is doing rite for planning to go Agra...
I think d story can go long after they reunite Murti,like hw long they took 4 d seperation period they could do 4 regaining Bharti's memory back & then some happy days with Murli,vihaan and all d family also Veena was missing in 2days episode ,wat happened to her...
There r so many question but only time can cover them..
Lets c wat happens next. V all hope 4 d BEST😍...

BAVD ROCKKK...