AbhIya FF - My Heart Will Go On and On/Ch4 Pg8

Swati_Hegde thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys! I haven't been active on India-forums for a very long time now... but now I've got an idea for a PKYEK fanfic. I hope you guys like it!

The Characters:

Piya Jaiswal

Piya is a second-year student at Mount College. She's quite popular because of her "beauty with brains" status. She's nice to everyone, but she basically has only two best friends: Misha Dobrial and Abhay Raichand.

Abhay Raichand

Abhay is a good, normal, sincere human. He's known for his looks but also for his shy attitude. He doesn't want to approach girls because there's only one girl playing on his mind, but he's afraid she'll reject him. Who she is, you'll find out soon.

Misha Dobrial

Misha is a fun person. She's total jhakaas and doesn't really see the use of being girly. She has her own style and her own identity. Maybe that doesn't make her look good in front of the guys, but she doesn't care. She's happy with who she is.

Tanushree 'T' Ambolkar

The 'It' Girl. And of course, every It Girl has to be mean. She's mean, but there's something... unnatural about her which makes all the boys feel attracted towards her. She always gets her way.

Kabir Singh Rathore

Kabir isn't very well known in the college. He's a follower, and though his friends are popular, he isn't. He keeps to himself and his group of friends, Jeh and Angad. He thinks that love will find him when it has to, and till then, he can chillax!

Jeh Khurana

He's cool, but hot at the same time. Jeh Khurana is the richest kid in town. He knows what everyone is up to. He's often spotted with T, but there's probably nothing serious going on. He's the perfect man... But is there really anything called Perfect? Maybe not...

Do tell me what you think about the character sketches! I'll start the first chapter tomorrow! 😃

xoxo
Swati

INDEX

Ch1 - Pg 2
Ch2 - Pg 4
Ch3 - Pg 6
Ch4 - Pg 8

Edited by Swati_Hegde - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
seems intrstng dear...i hope its pia 4 abhay...lukng 4wrd to it...do cont soon n plz pm me...😛
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice concept Swati. And of course the girl abhay likes is piya😳
Will look forward to the 1st chapter
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
interesting character sketch
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Very interesting !
Do continue & plz pm me , when u update!
Swati_Hegde thumbnail
Thanks guys! I'll update tomorrow morning! It's bed time for me! See ya all! 😊
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Really Amaging character sketch dear... PLZ PM ME WHEN YOU UPDATE THE CHAPTER:-)...
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
LOVELY CS...
WOW PURE HUMAN LOVE...
please pm me...
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice character sketch! Looking forward to reading this FF! Please continue soon and please PM me whenever you update. Thanks! 😊
Swati_Hegde thumbnail
Updating now!

Chapter One

It was a beautiful sunny morning in Dehradun. The trees were just shady enough, the birds were chirping and the wind was flowing.
"Perfect," thought Piya Jaiswal as she sat down under a tree to finish reading her book. The wind was blowing her black, straight hair into her face, but she just brushed it off carelessly. The book was more important.

Most of the other kids in college were playing or in the canteen or finishing their work, but Piya was different. She had everything she ever wanted. Friends, fun, school, studies, good marks... But the one thing she missed was her mom, who had died due to cancer.

"DUDE!" came a voice, "Kya yaar, Piya!"
"Oh GOD!" Piya frowned, shutting her book, "What is it, Misha? This part is SO interesting! Kya hua?"
"Piya," her best friend Misha, who should've been born a guy instead of a girl, sighed. "It's a free period. Sab log masti kar rahe hain. Aur tum! Reading a novel?"

"It's The Vampire Diaries," Piya argued, "It's the perfect book to read."
"Whatever, dude! You are such a spoilsport... and look! Here comes your dear Abhay. As usual, woh tumhari hi side lega. Chamcha!"

Piya looked up to see her other friend, Abhay Raichand approaching them. There was something about Abhay that brought a smile to Piya's face. Smiling is contagious, she'd heard. Maybe it was true. Abhay always smiled.

"What's up?" Abhay asked, taking a look at Piya's book. "Vampire Diaries? What the hell! You believe in vampires, Piya? Paagal ho gayi ho kya? Aisa kuchh nahi hota..."
"Oh shut up," Piya rolled her eyes, "It's SO romantic! I totally love these books."

"Achcha Abhay," Misha turned to him, "Help me convince Piya to do something fun. Free period hai aur ye kitabi keeda! Tell her to come with us... Hum basketball khelenge!"
"Ummm..." Abhay thought for a minute, then grinned, "Let Piya read then. We'll play one on one!"
"Abhay, you're such a darling!" Piya grinned and got up to give him a hug. "You're my favourite person ever!"

"Aww, thanks!" Abhay grinned again, looking down, "I think -"
"Uff, whatever! Chalo ab! Bye, keeda!" Misha frowned at Piya and dragged Abhay away.

"Are you crazy?" Misha told Abhay as they walked towards the court, "Tum uske peeche lattoo ho. Itna obvious hai! Ask her out, man!"
"Kaun, Piya?" Abhay laughed, "Nahi, aisa nahi hai. I don't like her."
"Seriously?" Misha smiles, shaking her head, "Then who is the love of your life? Koi toh hogi, I'm sure. Tum jaise hotties zyaada der single nahi rehte!"

Abhay was about to reply when the college's Queen Bee, Tanushree walked past them with her friends, "I mean, like, GOD! Main itni hot hoon! He totally isn't in my league. What say, babes?"
Her friends laughed.

"T," Abhay shrugged, "I think she's hot."
"Ha! Yeah, right!" Misha laughed, "I hope you're kidding. Anyway, chalo, let's play!"

"Hey, Misha!"

It was that weird guy, Kabir.
"Hi Kabir! Bye Kabir!" Misha replied carelessly and turned back to Abhay.

Kabir sighed. He was the "weird guy", because he was friends with the popular people, but no one still knew him. He didn't have any girlfriend, and he was a third year student. That didn't make him undateable...

"Abey Kabir!" Angad, his friend, slapped him on the back, "Tu har waqt ladkiyon ko "hi" karta rehta hai. Kabhi theek se baat toh kar!"
"Dude," Kabir sighed, "Mujhse normal ladki bhi nahi pat ti. How will I ever impress Misha? She's so cool!"
"Tumhe usme kya dikhta hai?" Angad laughs, "Try for Tanushree. Usko kuch gifts de do, that's it. She'll be yours!"

"But I don't want T!" Kabir cried, "I don't like her!"
"Eww, so tacky!" T walked towards him, "Loser, don't take my name ever again. Tumhare muh se itna stylish naam bhi ganda lagta hai. And BTW, you do want me. Don't you?" She asked him, grinning.

"Haan... I want you..." Kabir nodded, dazed.
"Ae! Kabir!" Angad gasped, "Tu pagal ho gaya kya?"

"Let's go, girls!" T grinned, and walked away, giving Kabir one last glance. There. One more guy who had "fallen" for her. But she didn't want any of them. There was just one guy she wanted... who never paid attention to her. And somehow, her tricks never worked on him.
Main kuch toh soch loongi, T thought, smirking. Kyonki jab mujhe kuchh chahiye, toh main usey paane ke liye kuchh bhi kar sakti hoon... Kuch bhi!!!

-----------------------------------------
Next:
Jeh Khurana's entry. Piya consoles Kabir about Misha, but Kabir says that he doesn't feel anything for Misha anymore. Angad is confused, as usual.
Misha overhears T talking to Jeh about something to do in the forests after dusk. She decides to investigate, because she doesn't have any homework to do and has a lot of free time.

Hope you guys like it! Do leave your comments and hit the like tab if you like it!
xoxo
Swati

Edited by Swati_Hegde - 12 years ago