Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Unnaaati  πŸ€—your vm is just AWESOME <3 caan't stop watching it yaaar * the scenes are perfectly going out with the song *couldn't get better 😍 caan't agree with yout :) Arhi ARE THE BEST <3 never saaw any hotter , cutter , simple yet BETTER than theem πŸ€—πŸ˜³ love you for maaking this vm

caan you maake a vm with some romantic scenes ( along teri meri ) : the song is " thodi tumse shararat " i'm dreaaming to see a vm with theem in this song
Jenny-forever thumbnail
OMGGG Amazingg Vm I Love The SOng Allot Suits Perfect For Them And I Like The Effect On Your Avisss Great Work Dearr And Thanks The Pm😍
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A magical VM for the magical jodi.Unnati I just loved it.Thanks for the PM😊
-Deepali- thumbnail
Awesome and Beautiful Vm Unnati with Nice scene..simply amazing.πŸ€—

PS : Pl add me also in your PM List😳
peppygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Unnati, I'm back with another request,actually couple of them! 
I know I'm shameless πŸ˜›

Okay,here goes,make a vm on the IPK title track and another Tu hi Bata and the third one on Perfect by Hedley.
Take all the time you want,just don't forget to PM when you do πŸ˜³

Did I mention I totally love the RNBDJ vm on arhi? I've watched it 50 times already!
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh! Ah! Eee! Eee! What an exceptional Vidlet you've created Unz ? πŸ˜³
I mean, the replay button has gone round the bend, and my heart feels as i hadn't watched it!  πŸ€ͺYikes! I'd like to say that, ' Unz Is the Supper-Best in forming Vd's! β€οΈ πŸ€ͺ

Song selection is so Fit , fit and Fit, scenes has been merged so Amazingly, Coloring+Black'n'White Effect is truly Awe-struck, you know I Love reverse mode always and ever. πŸ˜ It depicts a fabulous magic in delivering the essence of Love! πŸ˜  Loved it so, so, so, so, much and much jaan! β€οΈ SaRun is the most Lovable, Hottest, Significant , Ravishing, Spellbound Jodi plus Dancing! πŸ˜  These two shines Our Lives! β€οΈ
Gorgeous Piece of Work! 

Love yew!πŸ€—
Make more and more, as much as you can! πŸ˜

I'm beholden of you, for conveying me the alarm 'PM' ! <3<3
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
unnati its just a beautiful and lovely vm! loved it soo much! the song selection scenes everything were soo perfect! loved the vm/! it was amazing!πŸ‘
do pm me too the next time u  update plz!😳Edited by taanu112 - 12 years ago
ruby-red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i realy liked your vm, the song the dance scenes you chose were perfect, loved it.