Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sunandshine

Dushyant was the 4th season ka winner..He is PhuskaπŸ˜• Hunk nahi but reasonable looking!

Lol kk πŸ˜†πŸ˜† At least shakti se toh accha hi hoga na ! πŸ˜›

@ Sweta

No its not confirmed just udti hui khabar hai ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ishan. thumbnail

Nahi..He has no connection with Misra😳

Why are you embarrassed to say that he has no connection with Missra ? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lol anyways u were right , theek thak dikhta hai !
πŸ˜›
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nptfdo

Ya .. and Rags did remind them of the actual issue she wanted them to talk about but humaari PM hain na, idiot. Jahaan game mein baazi maar sakti hai, wahaan pe bewkoofon waale kaam kar deti hai. Srsly, I am like so surprised about how many great chances has she missed. Every chance she misses gives 100 more opportunities to PB's gang. So please PM ... getting going baby .. get into the game and play like a player.

PooM is extremely hot headed..she is not playing the game intelligently..She could have capitalized on so many things today (Rags issue, Amar's entry), but she is simply ranting "I am not fake'🀒
sunandshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishan.

Why are you embarrassed to say that he has no connection with Missra ? πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lol anyways u were right , theek thak dikhta hai !
πŸ˜›

Lol..aisa kuch nahi...I have to put a smiley at the end of sentence.kuch smiley sujha nahi isliye yeh waala daal deeyaπŸ˜†
sunandshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishan.

Aur paani daala phir bhi jal gayi iski bhindi ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arey paani evaporate bhi to hota haiπŸ˜› Now she wouldn't have put bucket full of H2O na...Gas ko high pe rakhke chali gaye ehogeeπŸ˜† waise bhi paani wala bhindi khaane se to accha hai bhindi jall gayeeπŸ˜‰
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Lol..aisa kuch nahi...I have to put a smiley at the end of sentence.kuch smiley sujha nahi isliye yeh waala daal deeyaπŸ˜†

🀣 @ 😳 smiley... haha SAS and I thought you like him πŸ˜› so you have put that smiley πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Ishan, Shak se toh sabhi aache.. πŸ˜†
Edited by sweta01 - 12 years ago
sunandshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta01

🀣 @ 😳 smiley... haha SAS and I thought you like him πŸ˜› so you have put that smiley πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Ishan, Shak se toh sabhi aache.. πŸ˜†

LOL..arey nahi..I used to like this contestant, Ashish from Splitsvilla 4😳

RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

To hair straightners also use power na..πŸ˜• How come that is allowed?😳

Curly hair belongs to the "fair & lovely/handsome" syndrome family. Many have an issue with curly hair, just like skin colour. Fair skin and straight hair are perceived as being better.

Even here on the forum, some folks who like Mandeep like everything about her except her hair. Tanaaz faced similar criticism. It's weird because, curly hair is completely natural. 

Pata nahi kyun, yeh kisi ho hazam hi nahi hotay hai, so for respect of aesthetic sense of audience, straighteners are allowed. πŸ˜ƒ  
Ishan. thumbnail

LOL..arey nahi..I used to like this contestant, Ashish from Splitsvilla 4😳

lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeh ramp pe boxers mein ghoom raha hai ! πŸ˜†
sunandshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

Curly hair belongs to the "fair & lovely/handsome" syndrome family. Many have an issue with curly hair, just like skin colour. Fair skin and straight hair are perceived as being better.

Even here on the forum, some folks who like Mandeep like everything about her except her hair. Tanaaz faced similar criticism. It's weird because, curly hair is completely natural. 

Pata nahi kyun, yeh kisi ho hazam hi nahi hotay hai, so for respect of aesthetic sense of audience, straighteners are allowed. πŸ˜ƒ  

So true...πŸ˜• I like Mandeep...and I think Tanaz looks terrible in straight hair..The only person who seems to love curly hair is Kangana..and she rocks it!!