Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is so sad.😭 Why are all the great people passing away? The world is losig too many legends! What a loss. They'll be greatly missed. May his soul rest peace. My deepest sympathy for his family!
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Oh that so sad He was my Fav. Ghazal singer😭Loved all his Ghazals they were having the depth and he was truly a legend May his soul RIP. 
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i was shoked to...here...dis news...😲...  ...the great ghazal maestro...passed...away from dis...world ...😭...all songs of JAGJIT SINGH  came in ma mind...😔...hazaro khawishe aisi ke har khawish par dam nikale...written by MIRZA GALIB...then ma...fav.ghazal...written by KAIFI AZAMI...jhuki jhuki...si nazar bekarar hai ke nahi daba daba sa sahi dil mein pyar hai ke nahi... ...when i hear dis song i dn't know...ma...eyes get...wet...😭...lord krishna...bless...his...soul...AMIN!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/erLbfMdwPbo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
...chithi na koi sandesh...jane  wo kaunasa desh jaha tum chale gaye...is dil pe laga ke thesa...😭...jaha tum chale gaye...ek aaha bhari hogi...humne na suuni hogi jate jate tumne awaz tho dee hogi  har waqt yahi hai gum...us wqaut kaha thee hum jaha tum chale gaye😭
Edited by 1tarun - 12 years ago