don't forget to pm me when you update :D
anisa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

pm me when you update!

crazydevil87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

congrats dear...m hell glad dat u started a new ff...
luv d concept dear...really excited to read how they mehsoos their luv...
thanks dear...u r incredible...luvya...
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
cong on new ff
waiting for the start
crazydevil87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: muskanp

Yeh kitabon ke Qissay, yeh fasano ki baatain
Nigahon Ki Jhilmil Judai Ki Ratain''.

Muhabbat ki Qasmain, nibhane ke vaade
ye dhoka wafa ka yeh jhoote iraadeyYeh batain kitabi ,yeh nazmain purani
na inn ki haqiqat na in ki kahaniNa likhna inhain, na mehfooz karna
yeh jazbay hain bass in ko mehsoos karna

WoW muski m :-#...
beautiful dear...
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
~Mahsoos~

Part 1

"how can I merry any man pappa? It's not right. I can't..."

she looked at her self through the big oval mirror that covered half of the wall. She frustratingly kicked the bin near her foot. Extremely annoyed with the fact how could her father; her angel father come with a proposal of marriage. She is not ready and surly she never had a dream about this marriage thing to wizzee in her life at the age of 19. Yes it's India where it's usual for a girl to be married at this age, but not in middle of the study. Pathetic. Ungraceful.

She twists her lips. It's a day to impress her dad to say no to this proposal. She slides the door of her build in wall cupboard. It's big, big enough to fit several geet in. She rests her hand on the slim waist with agitating look. Scanning, top to bottom quickly to choose a traditional cloth that would bring a smile on her dadys face. "practice geet! Practice" she have tried the phrase of no to this marriage numerous time with every emotion she could name. The cute eyes, aggressive no to even a pleading please . All she could hope that it will work with tint of charm. Her self esteem, specially to the man of the house is highly low. Her mouth would not stop behind there back but when it eventually comes to a phase to speak up, she chickens out.

Rano makes a grand entry, lovingly looking at her daughter with a worrying face. Cloths scattered all over the ground. Wondering how after marriage this girl will look after her self and there son in law maan.

"what have you done? Look at this place! It's a mess." she observed the double king size bed to.

"what can I do mama, you know I have to convince papa to say no to this marriage. I can't, god forbids me to even think about the word marriage. I have to say, it's impossible and I can't mama."

"why don't you open that mouth in front of your dad. Not here, in front of me."

"to be precise, I am trying. Cursing this lips you know. Why it forgets it's words when this eyes sees dad? I tell you mama they all are no good. All making me weak" she expressed her frustration on eyes and lips while taking cloths after cloths from the cupboard. Holding each dress, observing very carefully what it would bring out of her and help towards the word sympathy.

Rano rolled her eyes with a pathetic look and starts collecting the dress up from the floor.

Geet gathered the courage to walk down the long stair, gazing over to the big hall way, Waiting for her dad to look. Understand her plead, but it all seemed odd, there was few other peoples. New face that she never have seen, except the elderly lady who she have encountered many time before in the school and collage. She wore White top to bottom. A sign of a wedo. Her pearl necklace glittered even from far, indicating how expensive it perhaps be, along with the matching earring. Geet may act normal and simple but she would not refuse that how attracted she is to jewelry. Her half wardrobe would be filled with Many new things every week, but she always had good eyes for rare object.

'geet,' a croaky voice from other side of the hall called. It's no other then her dad, waiting. 'do come here, look who is here, it's khurana.'

Geet slowly walked towards them with a sigh look, observing from the oldest to the youngest. 5 stranger along with her dad and then comes her grand pa, joining what seems like a Mutual conversation. Grand father was rather oddly happy. He never had a good eyes for her. Taunting her for no reason most of the time.
"sit down geet!" gran spoke out in a demanding voice. Geet uncomfortably smiled and was making her way when she felt her mother hands at her back for support. Oh she didn't like this. From there face, and the judgment.
"sit down beta," geets dad pats on the cream leather sofa with a smile. A different smile when he wants geet to make him proud.

Yeh kitabon ke Qissay, yeh fasano ki baatain
Nigahon Ki Jhilmil Judai Ki Ratain''.

Muhabbat ki Qasmain, nibhane ke vaade
ye dhoka wafa ka yeh jhoote iraadey

Yeh batain kitabi ,yeh nazmain purani
na inn ki haqiqat na in ki kahani

Na likhna inhain, na mehfooz karna
yeh jazbay hain bass in ko mehsoos karna
by muskanup

The soft fluffy fur felt like a heaven. He stroked gently anticipating with the music to come to it's pick. His sister sat at the center of the big empty room, playing piano with with mahsoos... And felt the beauty. He tapped his finger across the cold radiator, smoothly feeling the texture. Loving the feel of something that invites him in.

"maan, don't you think this music is beautiful!"
Maan concentrates with his ear to here where the noise was exactly coming from. It echoed as the music stopped. His breathing became rapid along with the soft tender voice to locate her in the room. He spines, twisting and walked straight towards the piano.
"indeed, you have learned well."
"no this music is beautiful"

She takes her long finger and rests on the open blank book with dots, scanning across horizontally feeling the texture.

"thank you!" she smiled at her brother. Music is about feeling and falling in love. And her brother knew the right thing. His M shape lips moved upward forming a smile that would anyone could die for. He softly took his sister hand and directs her way from the piano.

"would you play for me? I haven't hard you for long time. I am very exited. Please maan, do play." her pleading voice could never be ignored. It's his only sister after all. He took the sit on the tall stool, brushing his hand along the Brail texture on the wooden book. He stopped in half way, realizing how beautiful the rhythm would sound. The deep, dark yet there was tint of light...

"geet, that's the music called. Have you ever plaid before?"

Maan concentrated on the word geet again. Rather fascinated by the rhythm. "no- no I haven't. Who have lend you this?"

"a friend, now please play."
Maan smiled. He held her soft small palm and directed to the side to stand still on the spot. He pressed his long finger on the bored and then quickly brushed his right along, a soft gentle rhythm plaid with perfection which took his breath way. The melody, a new melody filled the room with breathtaking feeling skipping there heart, feeling the pain, the love, the passions... A cocktail of emotion...

A small tear dropped out of annis eyes, twinkling with light... "love can be sweet yet painful..."

Grandmother along with maans mother walks in to there big mansion. Walking in to the hallway. Avantika took a sigh breath. How wonderful the news will be to anni and maan. He eventually getting a married and that to a girl who will look after him forever.
"maan, maan..." his grandmother called out in excitement. They did not want to delay or let alone let anything else delay this matter. This marriage far more special. It's her grandson wedding. 

words meaning
braille- dots that blind people uses to read...

next- "I am not a donkey from a road who needs someone's support!" he indirectly heart his mother  
first part is up, not sure how you all will like it
bu i will be so happy if you press the like and
do let me know...

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago
angili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
👏
This is the best opening of an ff i have ever read it is simple marvelous
So geet Will Marty maan and maan is blind good i would love to see how is this short Will debelop
Calling the music pice geet was just awesome
I love you sari and tour writings tank you Edited by angili - 12 years ago