Shubhangi's decision

guru5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hii friends  just want to ask all of u that what do you think , shubhangi has taken the right decision by signing this character, need your reply...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
To be frank i really don't know and i haven't been wowed as yet.She is a very talented actress and she has it in her to make it big with this character but she ain't given enough screen space which i s like actually working against her plus her decision to play a married much older lady with that grind look is actually not liked by many.I have friends who loved Kasturi very much but are least bothered to even given Havan a chance.But of course i support her no matter what role she plays but i also want others to appreciate her performance which is not happening.I hope i made myself clear. Edited by RoKafan4eva - 12 years ago
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
may be she wants to prove that she is a versatile actress , so thats why she has taken a decision to act in roles and more she has said in her interviews that she already has played , sweet , simple and a loving girl, she don't want to be seen all the time crying , trishna is a very challenging role and she always wanted to work for rajan shahi ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by arabian_love - 12 years ago
anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i havent had chance to view her former shows ๐Ÿ˜ณ... but i think she is a very talented actress.. she is doing a great job .. i really liked her as Trishna, a very sensible and dominating character with grey shades, its suiting her... ๐Ÿ˜Š

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RoKafan4eva

To be frank i really don't know and i haven't been wowed as yet.She is a very talented actress and she has it in her to make it big with this character but she ain't given enough screen space which i s like actually working against her plus her decision to play a married much older lady with that grind look is actually not liked by many.I have friends who loved Kasturi very much but are least bothered to even given Havan a chance.But of course i support her no matter what role she plays but i also want others to appreciate her performance which is not happening.I hope i made myself clear.

i agree with you๐Ÿ˜›
shumi. thumbnail
nice to see you guru๐Ÿ˜Š...hope u may recognize me one of the loyal fan of RoKa ...i love SA as kasturi.๐Ÿ˜› she did a fantastic job in that serial and she still rules our heart as kasturi...๐Ÿ˜

well...just for the sake of SA i tried Do hanso ka joda...i just hated her to see with that cartoon suryakamal...eww...disgusting... ...ultimately he blamed SA for shutting down the serial.๐Ÿ˜ก  and her get-up and costumes were very bad in DHKJ

now coming to havan,  as a kasturi fan i hate rajan shahi's serials๐Ÿ˜ก...because of bidaai kasturi serial was pulled down in spite of several petitions and emails๐Ÿ˜ก

still i tried to see the promo of havan...eww...i hate her get up...she looks like a granny and i don't like the person who is acting as her husband 
i love SA and RoKa are my ever favorite jodi๐Ÿ˜› 

sorry to say this serial is not going to bring fame for her.again if she really want to rock on the TV  she should work with ekta ma'am ๐Ÿ˜›.

Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
guru5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks friends for giving me such response and replies, how much i know shubhangi she is doing this show just to experiment with her talent and performance, as i have told in my last reply also the day she will realize its not working out she will change her decision and move on...i think its not that easy to survive in glamour world,people do mistakes but who corrects them comes out as a winner๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
pinky charm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think shubhagi is great actress..Her character in this serial is mondblowing she is doing superb job...but she is too young to play this  kind of a role ..we as a  fan want to see her in female full screen space role...but as an actor she wants to play different role so i am with her...i hope next time i will see her as a female young lead...
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: guru5

thanks friends for giving me such response and replies, how much i know shubhangi she is doing this show just to experiment with her talent and performance, as i have told in my last reply also the day she will realize its not working out she will change her decision and move on...i think its not that easy to survive in glamour world,people do mistakes but who corrects them comes out as a winner๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

we wish all  the best to her๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: shumi.

nice to see you guru๐Ÿ˜Š...hope u may recognize me one of the loyal fan of RoKa ...i love SA as kasturi.๐Ÿ˜› she did a fantastic job in that serial and she still rules our heart as kasturi...๐Ÿ˜ exactly di..Kasturi rules ๐Ÿ˜‰

well...just for the sake of SA i tried Do hanso ka joda...i just hated her to see with that cartoon suryakamal hehehe..Cartoon..ekdum correct name for that suryakamal.๐Ÿ˜†..eww...disgusting... ...ultimately he blamed SA for shutting down the serial.๐Ÿ˜ก  and her get-up and costumes were very bad in DHKJ  i too hate him for saying that...u know what he was the only reason why the channel axed the show..that coward ๐Ÿ˜ก

now coming to havan,  as a kasturi fan i hate rajan shahi's serials๐Ÿ˜ก...because of bidaai kasturi serial was pulled down in spite of several petitions and emails๐Ÿ˜ก  same here di..i'm so not liking shubhu doing a Rajan Shahi show..no offence but i hate this man for sum obvious reasons best known by RoKa fans ๐Ÿ˜ก 

still i tried to see the promo of havan...eww...i hate her get up...she looks like a granny and i don't like the person who is acting as her husband 
i love SA and RoKa are my ever favorite jodi๐Ÿ˜›  RoKa make the best-est Jodi ever ๐Ÿ˜

sorry to say this serial is not going to bring fame for her.again if she really want to rock on the TV  she should work with ekta ma'am ๐Ÿ˜›.
All i wanna say is Ditto.