ke
Dahekthae Hue Jazbaath

prediction 4 mon episode 
 cum
OS on maan & geet ...

PART - I

PART - II

PART - I

maan tries to start the bike but as the bike was not starting geet asks him to stop trying as he was bleeding ... but maan was adamant as he was worried about his geet's safety ... as he wanted to get out of that place as soon as he can ...

geet - maan how will we get out of this place ... as the bike is not starting ...

maan tries to think & starts looking around the surroundings ... his eyes then fall on the truck which was standing next to him ...

maan - geet i found a way ...

geet - how maan ...

maan - follow me ...

geet follows maan ... maan takes her to the truck ...

geet - u mean truck maan ...

maan - yes ... this truck will take us out of the jungle ...

geet - but who will drive it ...

maan - who else ... but me ... the great maan singh khurana ...

geet 😲- you ...

maan - yes me ...

geet - yes ... how can i forget because there is nothing in this world which the great maan singh khurana cannot do ... 😆 he is jack of all trades ... 😉

maan - yes ... i can ... but do u have faith in me ...

geet smiling - yes ... more than myself ...

maan - gud ... then come ...

maan & geet start their journey to get out of the jungle ...maan picks up the luggage ... maan sits in the drivers place & geet beside him & maan starts driving ... he is bleeding ...

& while he is driving as he got hurt on his head ... he is feeling dizzy & as a result the truck is swaying from left to right on the road ... geet is feeling scared as maan is loosing control of the truck ... geet shouts out of fear as they were supposed to hit a tree ...

geet shouts - MAAANNN ...

maan gains conscious after geet shouts as he was about to loose his consciousness ... he quickly slams the breaks ...

geet - maan ... stop driving ...

maan - Geet ... i need 2 get you out of this place ... i have to drive ...

geet - maan ... i will not allow you to drive ...

she forcibly stops the truck ... by switching off the engine ... maan who was trying hard to be conscious ... faints on her shoulder ... geet with great difficulty moves maan to the seat beside the driver seat ... where she was sitting ...

geet then takes the control of the truck in her hands ... starts driving ... maan who gains conscious because of geet's driving ...
helps her by holding the steering in between & she drives the truck with maan's help & instructions ... & she remembers adi's instructions also & she is putting them into use now ...

maan was staring at geet ... while geet was driving ... maan was feeling proud of his geet that ... if situation arises his geet has the power & capacity to take care of herself as well as him ... he gets a pain in his head & some flashes ... while he was thinking that ... geet can take care of him ... he felt as though he remembered some thing ... geet supporting him when the need arises ... when he needed support & when he was helpless ... some flashes of sona village ... maan was having pain he holds his head ... maan closes his eyes for some time ...

geet & maan finally reach a village ... geet stops the vehicle ... gets down & helps maan to get down ... she supports him while he was walking ... maan's whole body weight was falling on geet ... maan was walking with great difficulty ... but they both keep on walking ... geet is still holding maan ... started speaking to the villagers ...

geet - is there any hotel in this village ...

villager1 - hotel for what madam ji ...

geet -  so that we can take rest ... my husband is hurt & he needs to rest ...

villager1 - madam ji ... if you do not mind ... you can stay in one of our huts ... any how today we are having function in our village & everyone will be enjoying the function outside ... so all the huts are free ... no one will sleep tonight ... you can go into any body's house you feel comfortable & feel it as your own house ...

geet - thank you very much ... please take me to the near by hut ... my husband needs some first aid ... & needs to rest ...

villager takes her to the nearby hut ... asks them to feel comfortable & at home ...  geet makes maan lie down on the bed ... the villager gets her first aid box & leaves ... geet starts cleaning & nursing maan's wounds ... she first cleans his wounds with hot water ... then starts blowing air on his face ... maan closes his eyes to feel her fresh cool breath which was coming from her ... he was finding solace ... peace in her touch ... her breath ... he wanted that moment to last forever ... he wanted to be close to her as much as he can ... he wanted geet to be with him ... to touch him ... to feel him ... he wanted her like anything ...

geet after cleaning his wounds ... starts applying ointment on his wounds ...

geet - maan ... is it paining ...

maan - no geet ... its not ... when my meeshti ... is nursing my wouds ... how can i feel the pain ...

geet & maan both think about the word meeshti ... immediately ... maan again gets a pain in his head ...

maan - ouch ...

geet - what happened ...

geet forgets about the word meeshti ... as soon as maan says ouch as she was more concerned for maan ...

maan - nothing ... had a slight pain in my head ...

geet - i am there maan for you ... i will come forward & take all the pain out of you ... i wish i can have this pain & you are relieved of this pain ...

maan - no ... i will never allow any pain to touch you ...

maan is looking into geet's eyes ... maan is mesmerised by geet ... he could not take his eyes off her ... he felt he was falling in love with her all over again ... again & again ... geet is giving maan a smile ... while maan is lost in geet's face ... maan holding geet's hand ...

geet -i will see that no pain come nears you ... i will take over everything ... ok ... now close your eyes ... take rest ... i will bandage your injuries ...

Geet finishes bandaging him ... maan was loving the care & concern showered on him by his geet ... he was having the urge to kiss her sweet rosy lips ... while she was talking to him ... his eyes were stuck on her lips ... his heart was thinking devious ways to kiss her ...

geet -i will make some coffee for you ... you take rest ... you did not have anything since morning ...

Maan did not want geet to leave his side ... before he could get hold of her she went towards the kitchen ... maan follows geet ... geet first washes her face with some water ... maan is again lost in her while she was washing her face ... geet washing her face attracts maan a lot & his constant starring session of geet starts ... geet finishes washing her face ... does not spot maan ... maan is walking towards her ... geet then starts searching for coffee powder ... while she was searching for it ... geet saw maan coming towards her ... while she was still searching for coffee powder ...

geet -maan ... what are you doing over here ... do you need something ...

maan is walking slowly towards her ...

maan in a more sensous voice ... - yes ...

geet coming near maan ...

geet - what do you need maan ...

maan - i need you ...

geet blushing ...

geet - i am there for you maan ...

maan - i know you are there for me ...

maan cups her face in his hands ... maan is caressing her cheeks with his hands ...

will continue ... if u all want me 2 ...😉

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Hima awesooome...
fab...
superb...
wonderful...
rocking...
beautiful...
amazing...
i am at loss of words...
plzzz do cont.soon...
thanx for the pm...
take care...
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hima dii masth update hai...

do continue for sure

but before u continue i have a doubt..

will they show sr on monday ??? as reena was like...if u want to open monday ka thread u open...but me thinkin..not sure whether cvs ll show sr on monday or not...

i guess they ll not show...i thougth truck scene ll get over last week but in vain...n more over dd is goin to london..may be they are banking episodes n they have to tolerate circus ppl...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima awesome Maaeet Os dear. and do continue.

Loved your Os and I think this will happen for sure...

Please continue...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

priti ... varsha ... mona - thanks dearies ...

varsha - i doubt we will get the episode what we are waiting for on monday ... more chances are there for us 2 get it on tuesday ... but if u want 2 exchange well & gud u can open the thread on monday ... i think thy have gud no of episodes banked coz ... the truck scene was showed 2 us on thursday ... means thy shot that episode may b on tuesday or wednesday ... it means  that cv's are banking plenty of maaneet scenes ...
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
First l thought Geet making coffee in a hut...then l remembered it is an OS...awesome...infact l was visualizing d scenes...plz do continue...l'll blush more which will make my mom more curious...lovely no
dewdropred thumbnail
@asmina - thanks dear ... let me know if ur mom caught u while blushing or not ... maaneet makes us do craziest things on earth & we love doing them isn't it ... 😆

@kushboo - thanks dear ...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hima again my like button is not working...
why did you stop..it's great...
do continue...but like varsha said...i don't think sr will be shown on mon or tues i think they will drag ...
dewdropred thumbnail

samata - will cont ... IF has space issues so tht's why had 2 cut short this update over there & looks like on monday we will get till here only 😆 thanks dear ... like button issue might b coz of pics & banner in the thread ...

Craziest_MG thumbnail
Awesome di...
Loved it...

Hmmm...mishti mystery...
what is it...??

Wow...Maan getting passionate n romantic...
I hope your prediction turns out to be true...

Plz do continue...
Thanks for the pm.