Frequent Posters

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
the wait alws drives me crazy!!!!!
flute_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

yeah welcome to da land of zombies with dark circles courtesy of sleepless nights tnx to IPKKND ðŸ¤ª

im constantly looking at da clock so that sunday will come soon ðŸ˜†

i am new to IF...just joined...i think m losing it...have never seen the need to join IF but IPKKND is making me mad...cant even sleep......i have joined the mad caps of ARHI lovers...dont even watch serials...but now...m going mad...and worst is that m not a kid...m a mature adult but something is happening to me...and yesterdays epi was great...mature love...very soon m going to lose it all!! lol...well done arhi...and hope the love track goes a bit slow but sure...dont rush into love and then fall flat on our faces...i want this to be a gradual process...keep up the job..and arnav (barun)...natural...effortless...
ketki_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
smiley we all r going through the sme situation, my routine is getting disturbed m unable to think about anything else, just love this show, don't know what will happen if this show ends??????
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Intzaar kabtak hum karenge bhala
Tumhe pyaar kabtak na karenge bhala
SmileyStar thumbnail
I know!! This waiting is KILLING me too!! But we have to keep our eyes on da prize! Arhi in jungle! This is gonna be sooo much funnn!:-D
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I'm also just wondering wht will happen...Why did they put it on sunday oh I can't wait anymore when I went to sleep , I'm thinking wht will happen in NANITAL
pyaarkipyaari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh really I am as well just watching all the old epis really ask me I know every single bit of their any scene I must have watched them about millions of times and thats what I will be doing all day today and tomarrow. Know tomarrow at 3 I will be back on IF cause that is the time it will be aired in India and hopefully my friends here will be updating it
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

yeah welcome to da land of zombies with dark circles courtesy of sleepless nights tnx to IPKKND ðŸ¤ª

im constantly looking at da clock so that sunday will come soon ðŸ˜†

agreed with nadzii!

been telling my mom and my sis that i have to be home before 1030 tomorrow evening since we're 2 1/2 hrs ahead from india😳
SmileyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: prinky02

agreed with nadzii!

been telling my mom and my sis that i have to be home before 1030 tomorrow evening since we're 2 1/2 hrs ahead from india😳

Thats me as well:-D I'm going out wid my friends tmrw but i HAVE to be home for da ME:-D
muffins2waffles thumbnail
It's driving me crazy too but I'm just afraid that they won't put subtitles for it because I need subs and they didn't put subs for Friday's episode. :(