Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
no probs dear. just update the title and we will come to know tht u hv updated  
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei shivangi,
dont worry abt ppl..atleast few will be tracking for the update n thereby rest will come to know of it..so when possible post the update..
hema_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
we wiil b waitng 4 update ...😊
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

PART 50(iv)

Without any hush hush... here's the next part...will PM people in groups and lots!

Chapter 4: Surprises…

Abhay took Piya in his arms and hugged her tightly. He cupped her face and pulled her lips in a deep passionate kiss…

Piya broke the kiss and chuckled. Hey this is not fair Piya? Piya replied naughtily all is fair my jaan! Saying this Piya ran downstairs laughing. Abhay ran behind her as she playfully jumped over the couch and then loosing her balance in a saree, she started to fall when Abhay caught hold of her. She fell in his arms and her tresses came on her face hiding it from Abhay's gaze. Abhay Raichand couldn't tolerate loosing from hair. He removed the hair from her face and smiled at Piya. They shared an intense unblinking eye-lock until they were interrupted by Haseena.

Haseena: ahem ahem!!

Abhay and Piya came out of trance and looked at Haseena trying hard to control her laughter again. Abhay and Piya were embarrassed, two times since morning…they were caught red-handed by their mom.

Haseena: you two…Abhay can you take care ki is ghar me servants bhi hai…and after all they think and they know you as the MD of Raichand Empire?

Embarrassed Abhay: sorry mom…I'll take care!

Abhay and Piya thereafter left for the marriage after Piya had her breakfast. Abhay chose to drive himself leaving the driving for a day to enjoy himself.

*~*~*~*

Inside their black shining royal vehicle, Piya rested her head on Abhay's shoulders and found solace.

Piya: Abhay…

Abhay: hmm?

Piya: nahi…kuch nahi…

Abhay chuckled

Abhay turned to his left and kissed Piya's forehead. She cupped his face with only her left hand and gave a strong kiss on his left cheek. Abhay grinned and continued to drive.

Abhay's car turned left when Piya got alarmed: Abhay… we have to go right… hum wrong path par hai!

Abhay: no Piya, we are on our way!

Piya: Abhay, this way would lead out of the city!

Abhay: no…it would also lead to ***** Golf City

Piya: that's a developing residential area na?

Abhay: yup…

Piya: Abhay, tum aise puzzles mat banao!

Abhay: Piya, jus chill!

Piya sighed frustratingly and started looking out of the window. Abhay smiled and gazed at Piya, who looked even cuter with that tension on her nose.

Abhay drove inside the Golf City and then to a great mansion almost in the core of the residential area.

Piya looked out to the name plate. There was no name mentioned. She felt strange.

Piya: yeh kiska ghar hai?

Abhay: andar chalo…phir batata hoon.

*~*~*~*

There was a huge wrought iron gate which led to the main door. It was lavishly large door with typical rajput style knobs and all. Piya and Abhay were received by the door man who blew a whistle to the driver who took Abhay's car to the parking. Piya felt like home, even at Raichand Mansion, it was all the same and such royal treatment she was used to it.

A man well-dressed with a tab in hand came to greet them: who should I tell sir has come to grace our mansion?

Abhay: Mr. and Mrs. Abhay Raichand.

Piya felt magic in that reference, she felt proud being Mrs. Abhay Raichand.

Manager: sir, if I am not mistaken, you are the MD of Raichand Industries?

Abhay: yeah, that's right!

Manager: sir, please come in! Ma'am…please come. Sir and Ma'am would be very happy to see you both. I'll call them instantly.

Piya and Abhay entered the mansion. It was very similarly decorated as Dobriyal House. Piya felt a lump in her throat. Her eyes then fell on the wall which was decorated with pics of Abhay and Piya and Misha… Even Panchi and Siddharth were there in the pics and so were Arnab and Madhu!

Piya: Abhay, yahaan kaun rehta hai…papa?

Abhay: pata nahi…yeh toh is estate ke maalik ka ghar hai…yahaan pe humara photos kaise aayi…I have no idea.

Piya: Abhay, tum jhoot nahi bol sakte…admit it…

Lekin tumhe surprise toh kar sakta hai na?

It was a familiar voice; Piya was hearing it after 6 whole months. She turned back to find Panchi standing with her arms open. Piya looked at her face. It was a little plump and pinkish. Piya's gaze fell on her tummy. Now she understood why Panchi was looking plump. There was a huge bulge in her tummy. She gazed at her clothes. She was wearing a loose kurta with a shawl over her shoulders. Piya ran to her and hugged her carefully. She was too happy to cry. Instead, Panchi was crying.

Piya: omg di…you'll make me mausi now.

Abhay chuckled to himself: mausaji… (he grinned) do I look like one…lmao?

Hello ladies…!

Piya well knew it was none other than Siddharth. He came and hugged Abhay and then went on to lift Piya and turned her around playfully. She chuckled and hugged him.

Sid: How are you?

Piya:see…I am all good.

Sid: yeah…looks like this boy is taking good care of you…

Piya: yeah… koi shak!

Sid: so… Mrs. Raichand…you look beautiful… I shldn't call you babes now

Piya: jijz…you gonna be a papa in some months…

Sid: SO?

Piya: learn some manners… will you flirt with your child if she's a daughter…

Sid: yeah… she'd be my gf…

Piya: jijz…you are too much…

Sid: that I am…

Panchi: Mr. Sharma(Manager) call the butler please

Manager: yes Ma'am.

Piya: this estate is yours?

Sid: koi shak!

Piya: wow… it is beautiful…

Sid: tumhara Abhay se jhagda hua hai?

Piya: kyun?

Sid: Abhay car mein ho…aur tum bahar dekho… aisa tabhi ho sakta hai

Piya: jiju…! *blush*

*~*~*~*

After Piya and Panchi had a good long chat, Piya recalled the marriage.

Piya: di…we need to go…Abhay… hum shaadi mein late ho jayenge…

Panchi: Piya…did you meet p-

She was broken by Sid who signaled her not to utter anything. Abhay pulled Sid aside.

Abhay: jijaji… papa aur ma Jaipur mein hai?

Sid sighed: hmm… Piya se kuch mat kehna…

Abhay: hmm…

Sid: uska khayal rakhna…

Panchi: did you meet my baby?

Piya: who?

Panchi: feel my tummy…he'll introduce himself.

Piya touched her tummy and felt a kick. Piya felt ticklish. She hugged Panchi and took leave.

*~*~*~*

The Sareens were a very royal family. Avinash Sareen and his family took no stone unturned to establish cordial relations with the Raichands. They worked in close proximity to each other. Piya and Avinash were quite close and so were Avantika and Abhay. They used to hangout in their pad up near the Rajput palaces entire nights. Avinash and Avantika were doctors and knew all about super-naturals and Abhay's kind. It went easy for Abhay to be himself in front of them. Their marriage was a lavish one. The Sareen House was lavishly adorned. Mr. and Mrs. Sareen greeted Abhay and Piya as they rushed to Avantika and Avinash's room respectively.

Avinash: hey…gf…! Hi… wow…you look beautiful… what about me?

Piya: HAWT boyfriend!

Avinash: so… kal kya hua?

Piya: kab?

Avinash: raat ko… room mein…tum aur Abhay… bolo bolo!

Piya: these are secrets…Abhay se poochna…wo batayega…!

Avinash: no ways…this is wrong

Piya: aww… sorry!

*~*~*~*

Abhay entered Avantika's room where she stood confused.

Avantika: thank god tum aa gaye…

Abhay: kya hua Avz?

Avantika: I am bugged… what shld I wear?

Abhay: huh? How would I know!

Avantika: what the hell! Piya ko you always tell!

Abhay: arey so…! She's my wife…I know her taste…how can I tell you… it's embarrassing!

Avantika: really!

Abhay: Avz…please!

Avantika: Abhi please…! Pretty pretty please!

Abhay sighed: fine… batata hoon.

*~*~*~*

Sareen House- 3rd Floor.

The first room on the third floor was open. There was peace here as compared to the ground floor. Arnab Dobriyal was reading the Jaipur Daily. He finished reading it and then took the Jaipur Times. And he was astonished to see the headlines. It read- Newly Weds Mr. and Mrs. Abhay Raichand- A love story which found its destination.

Below it was the wedding pic of Abhay and Piya along with Avantika, Avinash and Raichands.

Tears fell from Arnab's eyes. Seeing teary Arnab, Misha snatched the paper and reading it…tore it to pieces- looks like she has trapped another moneyed man!

Arnab slapped her at the instant and slamming the door went away. He rushed to Mrs. Sareen- Mrs. Sareen! Do you know the Raichands?

Mrs. Sareen: of course…wo humare bahut Achche friends mein se hai…

Arnab: aaj wedding mein…will they be there!

Mrs. Sareen: of course…in fact Piya and Abhay...their son and daughter-in-law  are already here!

Arnab's eyes moistened, he rushed to Madhu to inform her about Piya and Abhay.

Madhu: sach Arnab? Piya yahin hai…main abhi usse milti hoon…

Arnab: abhi nahi…let her enjoy herself…hum jaane se pehle usse mil lenge…

Madhu: I can't wait to see them…!

Arnab: even me Madhu!

Precap 1

A New Name- "Till We Both Shall Live"

Precap 2

The Past haunts again.

Cheers,

Shivangi

Peoplezz...Now I'll update on 14th March only...coz mere exams hai from day after tomorrow! and upar se woh 30 minutes waala cut-off...uff!

Finish this thread with comments!

P.S:

Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome updt👍🏼
suprise was aewsome
arnab n madhu n abhiya in d same house
loved avi n avz😃
hate misha😡
loved haseena😆
continue sooon😎
🤗CONGRATS 4 D NEW THREAD🤗
Edited by abhiya_pkyek - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
great update. and ye kya, yahan tumne panchi ko positive aur misha ko negative bana diya 😲 
neway best of luck for ur exams 
alicia212 thumbnail
good luck with your exams
wow great story plz update soon
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update!!

loved it! 

thanx 4 da pm!
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail