i love him in dat aunty sonk!!!!
he has d indian look of edward...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He can't get even near edward's shoes... chhe chhee...🀒
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: CIDMaaneetNaksh

He can't get even near edward's shoes... chhe chhee...🀒

he is looking like edward.. when he is in black soot... in I hate love story dat sajda song!!!!
dere also!!!
check it out!!!
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

he is looking like edward.. when he is in black soot... in I hate love story dat sajda song!!!!
dere also!!!
check it out!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† chhod na akshi...rehen de!
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

There are a few specifications before reading this part... 
  1. Turn Your Speakers On...!πŸ˜›
  2. Leave everything and concentrate here onlyπŸ˜‰

Before Delay... I want to wish you all... Happy Valentines Day! and this is my Valentine Treat for you all... enjoy... 

P.S: I want to thank Peehu for helping me with the romantic part...

Chapter 3: The Night Where We Became "Us" from you and me 

Abhay picked Piya in his arms and moved to their room. Piya was feeling shy. She just kept staring at him. It felt so warm and secure. She could see only love in those eyes.Reaching their room, Abhay set Piya on her feet and locked the door. But Piya kept looking at the room. The room was decorated beautifully...  

It wasn't the same room she went into some hours back- it was changed completely. The color coding was changed to creamy white and red. The pillows were red heart shaped and the bed was a round one with a creamy white comfy mattress. All the other things in the room were either round or heart-shaped. There was a sweet fragrance in the room... may be honey or lilac. She stepped inside and her feet struck something soft. She looked down and was astonished to find balloons all over the room-floor. 

Piya went near the window and opened it. Cool breeze were touching her face and she was feeling divine. Abhay looked at Piya and smiled at him. Piya had her eyes closed and was feeling the cold breeze when Abhay came near her and hugged her from behind touching her bare waist and resting his chin on her shoulder. Abhay was caressing her arm with his other hand and making Piya feel ticklish. As Abhay's fingers touched her arm, she gasped and clutched Abhay's hand which encircled her waist. Abhay moved her hair and kissed her on her neck. Piya felt weak. He moved his lips from her neck to shoulder and kept caressing her arm at the same time. 

Piya: this all is a dream...I wish yeh dream kabhi na toote! I wish yeh raat kabhi na jaye... Abhay...yeh sapna toh nahi?

Abhay: mere liye toh yeh sab sapna hi hai jaan... maine kabhi nahi socha tha...ki is nayi zindagi mein bhi mujhe jeene ka mauka milega...aur yeh mauka mujhe tumne diya hai...! Main bhagwan se pray karunga...ki yeh sapna... kabhi na toote...hum humesha..yu hi saath rahe...forever! 

Abhay turned her face towards him. She kept looking down. He raised her face so that she could look into her eyes and kissed her forehead. He cupped her face and kissed her eyes and cheeks. Slowly he made his way to her lips. He sucked her upper lip and then lower lip. Tears fell from her eyes. The kiss was soft but then it turned into wild and passionate. Abhay had his arms around her waist and was caressing it while kissing while Piya had her arms around his neck and kept playing with his hair. They kept kissing and teasing each other with their tongue. Abhay broke the kiss to let Piya grasp some air.

Piya: aaj toh duniya khatm bhi ho jaye...to bhi hum nahi rukenge...aaj ki shaam har celebration Achche se manaya jayega... haina?

Abhay:koi shak?

Abhay swept Piya off her feet and placed gently on the bed. He came closer to her. He undid the pin which had held the dupatta to her lehenga. The dupatta fell like a cascade of water. He slowly undid her hair. He bend towards her again kissed her ear. This time Piya couldn't take it anymore and hugged him tightly. Abhay kept caressing her back leaving wet trail of kisses from her neck to shoulder. Her opened the dori of her lehenga. Soon they got rid of their clothes and covered themselves with a sheet. Abhay was on top of Piya. He kept kissing Piya leaving wet trail of kisses all over her. Piya was moaning at the pleasure of his touch. Piya too kept kissing Abhay all over his neck and chest. They kept rolling and kissing each other and got lost in passion forgetting everything around and just remembering their need, love and desire for each other.

Abhay: kal... humein apni new life ki shuruwat karni hai' so'jaldi packing kar lena...

Piya: Abhay...main Avinash aur Avantika ki shaadi se pehle kahin nahi jaungi...

Abhay: of course jaan... nahi to Avz mujhe maar dalegi...

Piya smirked. She placed her head on his bare chiselled chest and kissed it multiple times.

Abhay:  good night...have a peaceful sleep.

*~*~*~*

The next morning, Piya woke up alone on her bed covered with a white sheet. She crawled her hands around to realise Abhay wasn't in bed. She opened her eyes to the bright morning and looked around. Abhay stood near the window. He wore a towel wrapped on his waist and stared at Piya. Piya smiled as she got up holding the sheet to her chest.

Abhay: ab mujhse kya chhipana... πŸ€£

Piya blushed and hid her face in the sheet. She heard Abhay's chuckle and then there was a knock at the door. Piya and Abhay exchanged a shock glance realising Piya still without her clothes. Piya groped hurriedly and found a cloth somewhere on her bed. She hurriedly pulled that cloth on and corrected her hairs.

Abhay:come in...

It was Haseena. She entered the room with a box of chocolates and breakfast for Piya and was taken aback by what she saw. She burst into laughter glancing at Piya.

Haseena: Piya beta... anything wrong with your clothes...

Piya: no mom..why?

Haseena: why are you wearing Abhay's shirt? *she chuckled*

Piya looked down in shock and found that she was wearing Abhay's vine coloured shirt. She blushed and so did Abhay.

Haseena: alright... jokes apart...get ready... Avantika ka subah se 4 times phone aa chuka hai...

Piya: ji mom.

As Haseena went away, Abhay and Piya exchanged a glance of blush.

Abhay: come...I am waiting for you in the washroom.

Piya smiled and got up wearing only Abhay's shirt. She groped for her slippers and grasping a towel in hand, she ran into the washroom.

*~*~*~*

It was foggy inside the shower room. Abhay had probably heated up the water for her comfort. She could see a shadow in the shower. She slid her towel on the hook and opened the door to the shower. Abhay pulled her from her waist and opened the shower. Water from Abhay's hair dripped on to Piya's forehead. Abhay turned Piya's shoulder to him and then removed her hairs and started licking water from her shoulders. She shivered and twitched. He traced her body outline with his fingers and then clutched her waist enclosing her hands in them. Piya fell back resting her head on his shoulders. He kissed her cheeks and sucked water off them. He then moved to her eyes and sucked water off them also. Piya cupped his face in her hands and moved closer to his lips. She bit his upper lip... and then chuckled... before Abhay could react...Piya attacked his lips and sucked them with deep desire and passion. Abhay let himself go with his feelings... He kissed her back. The bath-tub was full and Abhay took Piya in his arms and gently pulled them in the tub.

In the water, Abhay lay over Piya. Piya's tresses were floating on the water surface. Abhay pulled Piya into a kiss and then both of them submerged in water. Their kiss underwater made the water level shiver and the temperature went down.

Abhay let Piya come up and grasp some air after which..Piya crawled over Abhay and kissed his chest. Abhay unbuttoned Piya's shirt and slid it off her shoulders.

Abhay and Piya lay in the tub in each others' arms.

Piya: Abhay...all this is so beautiful...quiet...unreal... and dreamy...

Abhay: you have to make yourself believe...this all is true... everything... from our marriage...to our night yesterday... and today morning... everything...though it seems as if someone would click a finger and everything would vanish away...

Piya: I wish aisa kabhi bhi na ho...!

Abhay: I wish the same...!

Abhay and Piya were in their solace. They didn't want anything else but each other's company. Their solace was interrupted by a call. Abhay picked up not noticing the ID.

Avinash: ARE YOU CRAZZZYYY? (Abhay removed the phone from his ears) WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING'HUH? YOU KNOW WHAT... GO TO HELL

Abhay re-placed the mobile on his ears: ho gaya... cool... ab suno...main aa raha hoon!

Avinash: TUMPE MERI BAATON KA KOI ASAR KYUN NAHI HOTA?

Abhay: Avi... stop shouting... and listen... aaj meri shaadi ke baad pehli morning hai...remember?

Avinash: haan toh?

Abhay: so... you expect me to be ON time...? C'mon My Wifey's BF... be practical... maine kaha I am coming...so I am...' get it?

Avinash: *sigh*  yah...come soon...

Abhay:chaliye Mrs. Abhay Raichand, we need to go!

Piya: chalo...I'll get ready...

Abhay: Piya... Abhay cribbed like a baby tum mujhe aise bahar kyun nikal rahi ho?

Piya: Abhay... imitating Abhay because I need to get ready baby'else you'll not let me...!

Abhay:this is not fair...

Piya: jao Abhay...

Piya pushed Abhay out of the door and closed the door behind. Abhay sat cribbing and complaining to himself. Aur khao shaadi ka laddoo... dekha...yahi hota hai...

*~*~*~*

Piya opened the door some 15 minutes later. Abhay rushed inside to see Piya draped in a beautiful and elegant saree. She stood in front of the mirror correcting the pleats of her saree. Abhay encircled his arms around her waist and placed his head on her shoulder.

Abhay: beautiful...

Piya smiled: thanks...

She turned and slipped her hands on his neck. She rested her head on his chest.

Piya:I love you..!

Abhay: Piya...is something wrong?

Piya: Abhay...I have a strange feeling...kuch ghalat ho raha hai...kuch hone waala hai...main kuch mehsoos kar sakti hoon.

Abhay: nahi Piya...dun worry...kuch bhi nahi hoga...main kuch ghalat nahi hone dunga...

Abhay took Piya in his arms and hugged her tightly. He cupped her face and pulled her lips in a deep passionate kiss...

Precap 1

What more has Abhay planned for Piya?

Precap 2

Has Destiny planned something for Piya? What is it that Piya is able to feel? Will Abhay be able to find it out well in time? Or it will leave Piya again with an unbearable wound?

Okay Guys, this was the third installment to the Part 50 Celebration...' one more Part is left... and it'll take some time for me to update...coz my final exams are round the corner!

Don't Get Angry with me for not updating... I am trying to get some time...but it is not possible...I have too much to Prepare

Cheers,

Shivangi

Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

awsum upsate dr!!!!!!

HAPPY VALANTINE DAY DR...
n i love d song!!!! its so romantic!!!!
abhay pia romance was anazing!!!! i loved d way abhay decorated d room its so romantic!!!!
finally abhay pia are 1!!!!
when haseena comes in d morning... i m imagining d situation...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
den d shawer sequence was cool!!!
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm...
best of luck 4 ur exams!!!!
Edited by Akshi0019 - 12 years ago
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
                                                      ---RES---
   AWESOME UPDT ...LOVED ABHIYA
             N HAPPY VALENTINES DAY