Outstanding!!!!!!

anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Today's episode was superb... Outstanding performance by Shrenu and Kunal.. i m really getting addicted towards this show and this jodi.. πŸ‘

i really liked the way Astha was saying Sorry to Atharva☺️.. uff kitni bholi hai yeh.. so cute, so innocent, so sweet😊... and the dialog 'maina apko do baar gaali bhi di... i was giggling watching it.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ.

the scene was very well picturised...πŸ‘πŸ‘ i m damn sure this pair is gonna create history...  Havan would definitely turn to a huge hit...😍

i have become a huge fan of Atharvastha...πŸ€—
Edited by anjup83 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing.have not watched the epi yet..

i so agree i like the innocence and simpicity of aastha and thats what made atharv already in love with her..

they do make a cute couple..😊

will watch and comment more and i'm loving this serial..😊

anjup83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saveeta24

thanks for sharing.have not watched the epi yet..

i so agree i like the innocence and simpicity of aastha and thats what made atharv already in love with her..

they do make a cute couple..😊

will watch and comment more and i'm loving this serial..😊

yes Saveeta... its a must watch episode...

Astha and Atharva are rocking...
they did a fantastic job.πŸ‘.

lets hope for the best out of the show in the upcoming episodes...Smile
AreYaar thumbnail
That was a very sweet scene b/w Atharva-Aastha today :-)

I also just finished watching the epi and posting the update and yeah that's the highlight of today's epi.

They are showing their scenes quite simply and endearingly. And I'm liking the bg music used for their scenes as well :-)

Aastha really is so bholi...I cracked up in the bit where she was trying to describe to him how he was looking at herπŸ˜†..."aise nahin waise"πŸ˜†
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
watched the epi and it left me in smile esp aastha.atharv scene..😊

aastha innocence and atharv little bit of naughtiness in his voice asking her questions..kaise mein aap ko dekh raha tha aap ne mujhe gaali de di..he was sure embarrassing her more..😊

aastha's reply..aap mujhe waise...such simple scene but does captures the heart..

i think that will be the beauty of this couple aastha's innocence ... simplicity  and atharv who is modern but has lost his heart once looking at her..

kunal..shrenu  doing a good job..

looking forward for tomorrow's epi..

AreYaar thumbnail
I have to say Aastha is a very straightforward girl...it's refreshing to see how simply yet straightforwardly she told Atharva about how she felt he was looking at her. She has a pure and naive heart. 
kashish_s2 thumbnail
Yes .. I loved the whole convo between them.. I think I remember it too.. wasnt it something like

As:woh aap mujhe dekh rahe the
At: woh tho mein abhi bhi app ko hi dekh raha hoon
As: woh aise nahin..waise
At: kaise
As: woh jaise ladke dekthe hain na ladkio ko ..waise
At: jaise kounse ladke, kousi ladkiyon ko dekthe hai

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It was plain funny..She's soo bholi..
But You know what Im glad that he has accepted her and its not like a full dramatic shaadi..AsVa rock
anjup83 thumbnail

yeah.. while watching the promo i thought the story would have only spiritual contents.. but as if now i m very happy with the current track... emerging of a very sweet, innocent and cute love story..☺️

look forward for more interesting and rocking episodes...😊

hope cv's would maintain the consistency throughout unlike other shows... 😍
anjup83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashish_s2

Yes .. I loved the whole convo between them.. I think I remember it too.. wasnt it something like

As:woh aap mujhe dekh rahe the
At: woh tho mein abhi bhi app ko hi dekh raha hoon
As: woh aise nahin..waise
At: kaise
As: woh jaise ladke dekthe hain na ladkio ko ..waise
At: jaise kounse ladke, kousi ladkiyon ko dekthe hai

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It was plain funny..She's soo bholi..
But You know what Im glad that he has accepted her and its not like a full dramatic shaadi..AsVa rock

yes Kashish, lovely conversation between both of themπŸ‘πŸΌ...  i liked the way Atharva was instigating her 'jaise konse ladke, kaise ladkiyon ko dekthe hai... ' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

how natural and simple chemistry hai na... i truly like these couples... they are gonna be the best couple of colors now...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
kashish_s2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjup83

yes Kashish, lovely conversation between both of themπŸ‘πŸΌ...  i liked the way Atharva was instigating her 'jaise konse ladke, kaise ladkiyon ko dekthe hai... ' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

how natural and simple chemistry hai na... i truly like these couples... they are gonna be the best couple of colors now...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

I know anjupji ..It was lovely and definately flawless chemistry.. There wasnt even a hiccup.. I was sure about Kunal's acting.. I saw him as Yug and he was amazing but that show got ruined so I didnt watch it after.. but Shrenu is definately a surprise... Yes this show is good..the only problem is that its not promoted much and its in competition with Saathiya which is picking up. I watch both shows on the net since Im out of India and they're both good. It just soo sad theyre in competition with eachother. But definately after MB Havan is the best show that Colors have!😊