Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sunandshine

I know..its been so long..Pata nahi..But seeing Shakti, even KSG seems to be a welcome changeπŸ˜† forum pe bhi raunak hogeeπŸ˜›

At this point, any guy would do. I mean a guy who can bring some actual change in the equations inside the house. Siddhu will only join Sonika's laughter track.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pooja Bedi  is a bully
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

At this point, any guy would do. I mean a guy who can bring some actual change in the equations inside the house. Siddhu will only join Sonika's laughter track.

They will drop Shakti like a hot potatoπŸ˜† 
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Purvi, You are a devil. You are after Pooja Bedi's case since we interacted with her in ME. πŸ˜†
But yes! I think Mahek, Pooja Bedi, Juhi are kind of bullying the rest. I sense an invisible class divide. Why did Shaktiman take Bedi to talk to Gulabo and party about dishwashing? He is the captain and he should solve it.

Tumne sahi pehechana Maya-memsaab.. I am on PooB's case ever since ME πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am such a devil πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I also see that subtle class-divide you are talking about.. who was PooB to ask Gulabo what time she would prefer to do the dishes?? Yesterday Juhi was like "agar 15 times bartan honge toh 15 baar dhone padenge" kyon bhai? cooking team ko 15 baar khaana banana padega toh banayenge kya? πŸ˜‘
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Hahha, that's for sure. I never thought I'd say this - but Hrishant, Ashmit, Rahul, Sam were actually not that bad last season (comparatively speaking). πŸ˜†

\

The first few weeks of BB4 were not that interesting..Ashmit was crying over MMS, Hrishu over HeadleyπŸ˜• These women have already formed camps and behaving like gundisπŸ˜†
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chits1

Pooja Bedi  is a bully

I completely agree.. πŸ˜ƒ and Mehek, Juhi and Shonali are her chamchas πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: purva

Tumne sahi pehechana Maya-memsaab.. I am on PooB's case ever since ME πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am such a devil πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I also see that subtle class-divide you are talking about.. who was PooB to ask Gulabo what time she would prefer to do the dishes?? Yesterday Juhi was like "agar 15 times bartan honge toh 15 baar dhone padenge" kyon bhai? cooking team ko 15 baar khaana banana padega toh banayenge kya? πŸ˜‘

Exactly.

Also, Shraddha is annoying but I thought Mahek snapped at her ainvayi. Later she said that 'main aise logon ke moonh nahin lagti' followed by Juhi's hysterical laughter. Wait till Juhi is cornered for her kitchen duty and then we will see.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Purvi, You are a devil. You are after Pooja Bedi's case since we interacted with her in ME. πŸ˜†
But yes! I think Mahek, Pooja Bedi, Juhi are kind of bullying the rest. I sense an invisible class divide. Why did Shaktiman take Bedi to talk to Gulabo and party about dishwashing? He is the captain and he should solve it.

Hi Maya and agree with you. I think he does not want to be targeted so early
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
I saw a thread where someone mentioned that Mandeep is leaving. Is it true?
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

I completely agree.. πŸ˜ƒ and Mehek, Juhi and Shonali are her chamchas πŸ˜›

ekdum agree πŸ˜†