Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I think they should rename the show: Sau Anar Ek Bimaar πŸ˜†

AjnuπŸ€—kya baat kya baat...Aaj news padha ki KSG is going to be a WC entry..and yahan pe tune grand entry maari😳
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunandshine

Whose side you on?? It was funny to see Laxmi calling PooM sulata daaku🀣

I just want drama and fights.. not on anyone's side.. but I want someone to fight with PooB πŸ˜ˆ very badly πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ
sunandshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva

I just want drama and fights.. not on anyone's side.. but I want someone to fight with PooB πŸ˜ˆ very badly πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ

Usko thoda time hai..PooB abhi 'Agony Aunt' mode mei hai..chup chaap khaana bana rahee hai..
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

AjnuπŸ€—kya baat kya baat...Aaj news padha ki KSG is going to be a WC entry..and yahan pe tune grand entry maari😳

SAS! πŸ€— Long time. Socha aaj aap sab ko yeh honor de hi doon. πŸ˜› KSG ... oh, lord. Is that news for real or are they pulling all the KSG frenemies legs again? πŸ˜†
sunandshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

SAS! πŸ€— Long time. Socha aaj aap sab ko yeh honor de hi doon. πŸ˜› KSG ... oh, lord. Is that news for real or are they pulling all the KSG frenemies legs again? πŸ˜†

I know..its been so long..Pata nahi..But seeing Shakti, even KSG seems to be a welcome changeπŸ˜† forum pe bhi raunak hogeeπŸ˜›
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

i agree I want some hungama and main reason to watch. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† also was it you are Raj who wanted dino as your eye candy I guess no luck on that entry. BB should hunt some hot male models. waiting On Juhi to open up more especially on her and Sachin. in that baby show she was just too much. and ya some dishum dishum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh ok.. now i get Ekta's post.. πŸ˜† such a tube light I am πŸ˜†

@Ekta πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I know..its been so long..Pata nahi..But seeing Shakti, even KSG seems to be a welcome changeπŸ˜† forum pe bhi raunak hogeeπŸ˜›

Hahha, that's for sure. I never thought I'd say this - but Hrishant, Ashmit, Rahul, Sam were actually not that bad last season (comparatively speaking). πŸ˜†
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wat_up

i agree I want some hungama and main reason to watch. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† also was it you are Raj who wanted dino as your eye candy I guess no luck on that entry. BB should hunt some hot male models. waiting On Juhi to open up more especially on her and Sachin. in that baby show she was just too much. and ya some dishum dishum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes.. I wanted Dino as my eye candy πŸ˜ aur mila toh bhi KSG  but it will be fun on the forum for sure πŸ˜‰

I just want drama and fights.. not on anyone's side.. but I want someone to fight with PooB 😈 very badly 😈😈

Purvi, You are a devil. You are after Pooja Bedi's case since we interacted with her in ME. πŸ˜†
But yes! I think Mahek, Pooja Bedi, Juhi are kind of bullying the rest. I sense an invisible class divide. Why did Shaktiman take Bedi to talk to Gulabo and party about dishwashing? He is the captain and he should solve it.