La looked unhappy today... - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

I think her insecurities will increase more when she will  notice arnav's behaviour with khushi during nanital trip.

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ya...she ws a bit unhappy...bcos arnav is affected by khushi's wrds!!!
i dunno want her to turn negative!!!!!
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly I noticed that too. Seems like its not long till she becomes the old La...which i really don't want. x
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yup her uneasiness was quite noticeable but still i dont call it jealousy the very next moment she was so friendly with khushi even agreed to her plans well that's a different thing that something else is going on in her mind and she's obviously not showing what we called"true colors".

Mallu
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she was feeling bad that all praises are towards khushi's side after what happened to anjali.. i think another reason is that she was insecure of her pimple also..
i hope she doesn't turn out to be negative tho.
IronyDied thumbnail
ye i observed that too but i dont think so that it may turn her negative! because come on girl we all feel jealous a bit if some one else gets more attention than us and that too infront of us! she is human so its natural! but really dont think so that it will turn her negative! just a random scene may be!
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yup, she looked extremely uncomfortable with the attention Khushi was getting... This was bound to happen one day or the other.. Feel bad for La.. 😔
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yup, Lavayana did look jealous when the little girls were all praises for Khushi and were kisisng and giglling with her. 

Instead, Lavanya was tagged "Pimple Aunty" ;) So she is insecure and jealous that KKG is getting so much of praises but not her! 

Yes, surely she can turn negative. The hints are already there. Until now, she is not wary of Khushi because she thinks ASR doesn't like her...infact acc. to her KKG is hardly his taste. But once she gets to know how Arnav is getting attracted to Khushi, she can turn all negative again. Madame 'hello-hi-bye-bye' to hai hi...to help La go against KKG!

By the way, i never knew Lavanya was this stupid! I thought she was modern and hated the rituals. But  she seems to be a dumb bimbette. Sorry, no offence meant to her fans. I thought lavanya has some self respect and thus she was thinking to leave the country and ASR who doesn't love her! But she is back to her old ways now. 

Edited by sia_lovely - 12 years ago
Tabu7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yep noticed! she is making so much effort to be liked by everyone, whereas khushi is gettng it without any effort!
subtlesapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
True! and again she went back to her Western clothes!