Epi 439: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OK BB...

Wishing U BB, Writerjee n all associated with LTL a very Happy Dassera. 

Edit
Precap ... All is well Na BB... aise mat pareshan karo hume...  

Baaji as usual impulsive in his dialogues n actions ...   Very well said Dutta ...  "tere ko uska khoda hua gadha dikhayi nahin deta Baaji"...  Uff Baaji ab toh dushman ke aage sochna seekho...

Kalavati teekha jaban se hee jung jeetogi kya ????  aur uske paas kuch hain kya ??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DN scene very beautiful... loved the caring and concern Dutta ... DSP is the best ...

Purohitji back... saturday ka appointment bhi pakka hain... 6 mahine mushkil hogi...😭😭 All is well All will be well...  DSP rocks πŸ‘πŸΌ

@ Sharon... Welcome to the forum .. 

Edited by rama_2010 - 12 years ago
Sharon08 thumbnail
OMG!!! I love you! You brought LTL back to my life:-) Yeah Im 5 months late but all caught up now to what I fell in love with and what the story was really supposed to be like:-)) I loveee youuu. I saw my cousins watching this show when I went to India and this was when it first started in december of 09. I forgot about it after that vacation but saw its ad on tv one day and wanted to see it again. This was during jan of this year! I spent two months catching up with one year of the show online watching it for hours and hours! And then...OMG...they almost killed me! I didnt understand what was going on my heart was broken to a million pieces!! That week when I realized Dutta (and Dutta to me is MR period!!) is gone and some moron guy helps Nakku...I got sick. Im not even exaggerating...I had a fever that week and went into a mini depression:-( Curiosity would make me come back once in a while and read the written episodes they had coz I couldnt bear to see the visuals at ALL and it would make me sad all over again. When my friend mentioned Dutta was back...I jumped up and down and got sooo excited (wasnt part of this forum so didnt know much) and had a mini stroke when I saw the face!! What is wrong with them?? I dont understand! AAAGGGHHH! Anywaysss... soo before I saw the returned dutta to what u guys call LTL-2 (lolz... which i love btw) one of the written updates had ur written episode and I was sooo confused...and ecstatic and i didnt understand what was going on coz when i went to the visual it was completely different and she was getting ready to marry that guy(aaaggghhh ...nakku...u made me fall in lovve and i couldnt bear to see this shit!!!!)...ok blah blah blahahhh... i kept going back to that written thing coz i wasnt getting where that story came from...and it lead me to IF...and i still didnt understand...finally...god decided to stop punishing me and showed me DN Eternal love story:-))))))))))))))))) I traced it back all the way to Episode 310 and replayed ltl where i paused it at that mandir:-)) Spent all night and most of the day catching up with all the webisodes for an entire week...and i went slowww. I wanted to see and visualize every episode and it wasnt hard because of u guys:-) I can see Dutta with his left eyebrow raised (MR ofcourse)...I could see Nakku press her lips and look down shyly!!!! U brought me back to my lalalalalala land!! This is what i want to seee!! Did I mention I love you? I want to give u the biggest hug ever and send u a 100000 roses!! I would catch myself reading the episodes and giggling during some scenes like I did during LTL-1. I sometimes wondered if i like the webisodes better than LTL-1 but then realized they arent different...thisss isss LTL... continued!! I dont know how Im going to hand the wait 24 hrs before the next episode thing cozz umm I got sooo used to watching or reading the episodes one after the other:-( Thats okay...its all WORTH IT! OMG soo much drama...the car chase and fighting during Nana phase...Damodhars letter which was sooo goood!! And the new police officer and Dutta power-fighting scenes...and the best of all ...TASHAAA:-) i GIGGLE everytime he comes into the room when shes there lolz even before the scene starts:-) And I love the little details that were never shown to us before but u took care of...nakku telling Dutta how she came into his life and how and why she fell in love with him...AWWW...it feels soo good to see her say it out loud to him coz i got to see his reactions...or why babi coloured her face black...i wanted him to know all this and i got to see it!!!! I say "see it" coz i literally visualize the webisodes:-) I love how every lil loose end is closed and just the way I love itJ And im sooo happy with the sis's changing...dutta-maddu...awww...im soo happy and content now. Buttt ummm...could u please like warn me before u stop this show:-( Ill try preparing myself:-( But im not at all worried about what i will read next or any requests for the show ...coz i love everything u guys did with it soo far...EVERYTHING!!!! Can you please give urself, the writers, and everyone else involved in these webisodes a biggg kiss from meJ Now im off to episode 310 again! I cant help it…I wanna read it all over again:-)
Okay so this was nothing about this episode coz its not up yet...but I just had to thank u in a very long story:-)
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
God! the precap is scary, hope naku is alright?  please BB we dont need any heartbreaks for DN as they r already being hounded by the shadows of SP nd the likes of kalawati. 
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome Sharon to the family of LTL1 deewanis nd all that u mention r the symptoms of LTL1 addiction, so do enjoy ur time here as there is no speedy recoveries nor a cure till date.πŸ˜†   But on a serious note, would like to state that this is an endeavour to stay true to our convictions nd also a tribute to those who gave this gem of a show originally. Thanx to the writers nd everyone else associated with it for continuing with the legacy
bandbajao thumbnail
First and foremost, wishing all your lovelies a very very Happy Dussehra! May the Truth always Triumph... May the Good always win over evil! πŸ€—
Love u all!!!
cheers!!!

Edited by bandbajao - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharon08

OMG!!! I love you! You brought LTL back to my life:-) Yeah Im 5 months late but all caught up now to what I fell in love with and what the story was really supposed to be like:-)) I loveee youuu. I saw my cousins watching this show when I went to India and this was when it first started in december of 09. I forgot about it after that vacation but saw its ad on tv one day and wanted to see it again. This was during jan of this year! I spent two months catching up with one year of the show online watching it for hours and hours! And then...OMG...they almost killed me! I didnt understand what was going on my heart was broken to a million pieces!! That week when I realized Dutta (and Dutta to me is MR period!!) is gone and some moron guy helps Nakku...I got sick. Im not even exaggerating...I had a fever that week and went into a mini depression:-( Curiosity would make me come back once in a while and read the written episodes they had coz I couldnt bear to see the visuals at ALL and it would make me sad all over again. When my friend mentioned Dutta was back...I jumped up and down and got sooo excited (wasnt part of this forum so didnt know much) and had a mini stroke when I saw the face!! What is wrong with them?? I dont understand! AAAGGGHHH! Anywaysss... soo before I saw the returned dutta to what u guys call LTL-2 (lolz... which i love btw) one of the written updates had ur written episode and I was sooo confused...and ecstatic and i didnt understand what was going on coz when i went to the visual it was completely different and she was getting ready to marry that guy(aaaggghhh ...nakku...u made me fall in lovve and i couldnt bear to see this shit!!!!)...ok blah blah blahahhh... i kept going back to that written thing coz i wasnt getting where that story came from...and it lead me to IF...and i still didnt understand...finally...god decided to stop punishing me and showed me DN Eternal love story:-))))))))))))))))) I traced it back all the way to Episode 310 and replayed ltl where i paused it at that mandir:-)) Spent all night and most of the day catching up with all the webisodes for an entire week...and i went slowww. I wanted to see and visualize every episode and it wasnt hard because of u guys:-) I can see Dutta with his left eyebrow raised (MR ofcourse)...I could see Nakku press her lips and look down shyly!!!! U brought me back to my lalalalalala land!! This is what i want to seee!! Did I mention I love you? I want to give u the biggest hug ever and send u a 100000 roses!! I would catch myself reading the episodes and giggling during some scenes like I did during LTL-1. I sometimes wondered if i like the webisodes better than LTL-1 but then realized they arent different...thisss isss LTL... continued!! I dont know how Im going to hand the wait 24 hrs before the next episode thing cozz umm I got sooo used to watching or reading the episodes one after the other:-( Thats okay...its all WORTH IT! OMG soo much drama...the car chase and fighting during Nana phase...Damodhars letter which was sooo goood!! And the new police officer and Dutta power-fighting scenes...and the best of all ...TASHAAA:-) i GIGGLE everytime he comes into the room when shes there lolz even before the scene starts:-) And I love the little details that were never shown to us before but u took care of...nakku telling Dutta how she came into his life and how and why she fell in love with him...AWWW...it feels soo good to see her say it out loud to him coz i got to see his reactions...or why babi coloured her face black...i wanted him to know all this and i got to see it!!!! I say "see it" coz i literally visualize the webisodes:-) I love how every lil loose end is closed and just the way I love itJ And im sooo happy with the sis's changing...dutta-maddu...awww...im soo happy and content now. Buttt ummm...could u please like warn me before u stop this show:-( Ill try preparing myself:-( But im not at all worried about what i will read next or any requests for the show ...coz i love everything u guys did with it soo far...EVERYTHING!!!! Can you please give urself, the writers, and everyone else involved in these webisodes a biggg kiss from meJ Now im off to episode 310 again! I cant help it'I wanna read it all over again:-)

Okay so this was nothing about this episode coz its not up yet...but I just had to thank u in a very long story:-)

Dear Sharon,
Thank you so much for posting this heart-warming comment... Not to mention, it brought a smile to our faces, each one of us here who have been having fun together despite it all for the last five months and we are just so happy to welcome you here!! So a warm welcome! πŸ€—
This thread is indeed going on because of this love that everyone still feels for the characters and the story and yes, we do believe that it is all because the actors, led from the front by the male protagonist played by Mishal Raheja, just performed the characters so well for us to be able to imagine each and every expression, dialogue and perhaps even hear their voices. It is really extremely kind of you to let us know how much you love the story. It really really makes it worth every minute of putting it together. And now that you are here, I am sure you'll have lots of fun discussing the stories and also meeting these amazing friends who literally "breathe" LTL. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
We love each other a lot because we have all gone through a lot of pain during the "bad" phase but then it is true that good always wins and no matter in what form, LTL is alive and rocking!!! 
So join in Sharon!! And thank you once again for your post. It did make the evening so much brighter. And, of course, I shall share this post with everyone who must MUST MUST read it to warm their hearts πŸ˜³
It means a lot... sincerely. So, a Big Thank You! 
Cheers!!!

bandbajao thumbnail

Originally posted by: rama_2010

OK BB...

Wishing U BB, Writerjee n all associated with LTL a very Happy Dassera. 

Edit
Precap ... All is well Na BB... aise mat pareshan karo hume...  

Baaji as usual impulsive in his dialogues n actions ...   Very well said Dutta ...  "tere ko uska khoda hua gadha dikhayi nahin deta Baaji"...  Uff Baaji ab toh dushman ke aage sochna seekho...

Kalavati teekha jaban se hee jung jeetogi kya ????  aur uske paas kuch hain kya ??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DN scene very beautiful... loved the caring and concern Dutta ... DSP is the best ...

Purohitji back... saturday ka appointment bhi pakka hain... 6 mahine mushkil hogi...😭😭 All is well All will be well...  DSP rocks πŸ‘πŸΌ

@ Sharon... Welcome to the forum .. 

Marina dear, i also really dont know what is happening, but yes lets sing "All is Well...All is Well...All is Well...All is Well...All is Well...All is Well...All is Well..." Purohit ji ne kaha Nakusha ke sitare mazboot hain so All is Well...All is Well...All is Well...All is Well...All is Well...All is Well...All is Well...All is Well...All is Well...All is Well...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by bandbajao - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Happy Dussera to all the addicts of this story, BB & the writers😊

Naku is tensed, it's showing on her health, precap looks scary. Purohitji, he comes whenever there is a big problem going on, why his Saturday's  grahshanti is not showing much effect, he should have given 6 month's packkage to AS for Datta if next 6 months are heavy for himπŸ˜†to the writerji, nothing should happen to the baby.
Datta has understood Mhatre's game, only if Baji was more vigilent, he would have suspected Bhonsale's man's reply.  Nave is trapping Kala, she will fall for it to remain in the game.
Thanks BB & the WritersπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘