rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
new girl coming in karans life??

i have getting very strange feeling  that karan may meet new girl in chandighar and she might trap him.and then karan may start to avoid hetal.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It would be just good for hetal if that happens.
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rayadallie

It would be just good for hetal if that happens.

y wld it b gud 4 any1.infedility is d mst painful aspect 4 any1.i dnt get dis y so mch haterd 4 a chrcter,hetal realy luus karan,even wen he tld he wil go alne,she got sad but was okay 4 karan to go.wen sweety had miscarriage,1 of d member said it was gud 4 her,so many felt offended,so y not 4 hetal
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sherma

y wld it b gud 4 any1.infedility is d mst painful aspect 4 any1.i dnt get dis y so mch haterd 4 a chrcter,hetal realy luus karan,even wen he tld he wil go alne,she got sad but was okay 4 karan to go.wen sweety had miscarriage,1 of d member said it was gud 4 her,so many felt offended,so y not 4 hetal

Why would Heatl support Karan to leave his family to go to Chadigarth without her to spend such a longtime and think that he would remain faithful to her. He is human and if another person treats him good and fill the gap then it would be Hetal fault.

Hetal should not support her husband going without her. What sort of love is that. I have been married for sometime now and I would never support my husband leaving me to go and live elsewhere to work or anything else. We either do it together or dont do it at all. Its just my opinion
sherma thumbnail

Why would Heatl support Karan to leave his family to go to Chadigarth without her to spend such a longtime and think that he would remain faithful to her. He is human and if another person treats him good and fill the gap then it would be Hetal fault.

Hetal should not support her husband going without her. What sort of love is that. I have been married for sometime now and I would never support my husband leaving me to go and live elsewhere to work or anything else. We either do it together or dont do it at all. Its just my opinion

i am not comment on ur life,its my persnal view.y only karan,wat if hetal get a new luv interest,u caling karan human but many people in d forum wil call hetal a b***h,tat time i wnt support her as i said i hte infidilty. dere is sumting calld as trust,hetal trust him,and he said he wil cal in few days,and abt karan gng to chandigar away frm his families,so many people do tat
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG what a height of hatrate towards a character to wish something so low and cheap like "Infidelity"

Nothing wrong in supporting your spouse for lil or a long time away from one...If a couple decides that together and knows they must remain faithful to each other because it is a common goal to become independent and successful..It needs trust and faith in their love and marriage...COnfident abt their relationship instead of silly insecurity..Its individual and does not apply to all...

Gosh such a repressive thinking..

Hetal loves Karan just like Mona loves Anu and Sweetie loving Parmeet..KarAl are human beings just like anyone else...Have a heart people...Nafrat ki bhi ek haddd hoti hai...😒
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
gracious45 thumbnail

I am sick of hearing family family. Karan is not a child that he needs to stay with his family. If hetal does not like them, karan doesn't want to be with them then good for her for leaving them. And if somebody has to be with their spouse 24 hour so he/she does not cheat then i feel sorry for those couples because somebody else can always come in your life, but it is the spouse who has to know who they love. How can karan cheat when he knows his wife loves him and is there waiting for him and praying for him? Hetal is just encoruaging her hubby in his dreams and that is not a crime. His so called family does not care about his dreams or his future. What i dont understand is how quickly they agreed for mona to become a corporator but for karan everything is wrong.

Why does everyone thing he will fail? He is not a two year old who needs his mommy and daddy
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wish it happens like this. to devil hetal
sherma thumbnail

Originally posted by: riatagore

I wish it happens like this. to devil hetal

i will never hope for dis evn for my enemy,even if i am eyeing her boyfriend,😉,height of disliking a character
sha1510 thumbnail
geeez...i dont understand why u guys r taking this sooo seriously...chilll...after all this is only a serial...what is the need of a negative character in a story? just to spice up things and to attract people to watch the story...so that is hetal's character...she might change to be good someday or she might not... Edited by sha1510 - 12 years ago