Remarrige of Aham and GOpi needed or what ?

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys i do have a doubt ...

will gopi thinks Aham as a husband or as the friend of her,

as the marrige vows are taken back by her and she clearly said she is ajnabhi to aham ...

will it be right if Gopi accepts him when he expresses his love to Gopi...

as far as we know gopi is very conservative, believes in god and rituals of the society...and she always keeps her promise
does she has forgotten thaat she has taken her marriage vows back..
and what she needs to do if aham asks for his part of love as a husband from her, do you people think it is right or waht gopi will do at that moment, do you think they need to be remaaried before they start their life as a husband and wife...

Guys i just had a confusion/doubt/ please do share what Gopis action should be

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It would be nice if they show goham takeing there vowd again
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
They must show aham and gopi taking marriage vows again. if not its a terrible disappointment. after all, aham had made gopi to take her vows..so literally speaking, she is not her wife now.It will be better if they show remarriage and  we can have official suhaagraat...๐Ÿ˜ณ
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think it was just symbolic they are still married and Gopi still thinks of him as her husband. A remarriage or renewal of vows would be nice but I don't think it is necessary.

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

I think it was just symbolic they are still married and Gopi still thinks of him as her husband. A remarriage or renewal of vows would be nice but I don't think it is necessary.

it is not necessary cz in Gopi's words she said 'main ahamji ke radha nahi ban sakti..par kamse kam unke meera banke unhe door se prem toh kar sakti hu na..' For gopi he was never not her husband..in her heart he was, is and forever will be her husband..
gopi is not going to think any two thoughts about it if she gets Aham's love and acceptance..

i don't know if it is correct cz the one who was forced to take back the vows was the one who infront of god forever accepted him as her husband while not expecting anything back from him..he was the one who didn't accept her as his wife in front of god though he never openly took back his vows..so i think it is fine if they consummate the marriage.. anyway they have never been legally separated..

but if they do renew their vows it'll be a dream come true for all of us..i don't think i can explain how happy i'll be if we get to see that!!cz more than Gopi taking the vows i need to see Aham accepting her with god as his witness..

Edited by princessunara - 12 years ago
it's neccessary to renew the vow but not remarriage since they are not seperated legally..
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princessunara

it is not necessary cz in Gopi's words she said 'main ahamji ke radha nahi ban sakti..par kamse kam unke meera banke unhe door se prem toh kar sakti hu na..' For gopi he was never not her husband..in her heart he was, is and forever will be her husband..
gopi is not going to think any two thoughts about it if she gets Aham's love and acceptance..

i don't know if it is correct cz the one who was forced to take back the vows was the one who infront of god forever accepted him as her husband while expecting anything back from him..he was the one who didn't accept her as his wife in front of god though he never openly took back his vows..so i think it is fine if they consummate the marriage.. anyway they have never been legally separated..

but if they do renew their vows it'll be a dream come true for all of us..i don't think i can explain how happy i'll be if we get to see that!!cz more than Gopi taking the vows i need to see Aham accepting her with god as his witness..

Exactly!! I don't think even Ahem has really thought that Gopi is not his wife even if he hasn't yet accepted her. And they are still sharing a bedroom.
Another ceremony would be nice to watch - maybe Ahem could be a romantic groom this time lol he very obviously didn't look happy last time.

bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Gopi hugged ahem three times after breaking her vows, she told her desire to study to ahem when koki told her not to go to school after that " copying kalakari " of rashi , still does all the help to ahem, takes care of his necessities ( she asks aapko kuch chahiye a million times in one day ), they both sleep in the same room . Taking back the vows = not forcing ahem to accept her as his wife even though they would continue to stay in the same house .

Now i don't think koki would make ahem and gopi do a second shaadi...Second shaadi would be some sort of over drama like in other serials ...

Ahem making himself more approachable to gopi for sharing her thoughts, ahem accepting and realising gopi's worth , taking care of her as in todays episode , asserting a husband's right over her and finally apologising to gopi for all his mistreatment would be better than second shaadi ...

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think that if they show their marriage anniversary party they should show if Gopi and Ahem fall in love by then they should marry again as last time Ahem didn't enjoy it. This time they should do it with love. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dodnt think there will show any marriage vows taking place again๐Ÿ˜• this is a serial after all ๐Ÿ˜” and there probally have forgot about it any ways๐Ÿ˜†