Working video links of kasturi?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Heyy... I used to love this show n was really missing it... does anyone know where I can find working video links for it, I tried youtube, but there are only episode till like jan or feb of 2008.. there are many missing.. please please please can someone help me... i even want to download them and keep them because they may get deleted off certain websites. 

Thanks a lot for the help
Hi neha !! how r u ??? m gunjan n m glad to see u in this forum ...!! we all too miss Kasturi ðŸ˜”

^^ btw you can check this post for sum of the videos :)  
Originally posted by RoKafan4eva

Hi neha !! how r u ??? m gunjan n m glad to see u in this forum ...!! we all too miss Kasturi ðŸ˜”

^^ btw you can check this post for sum of the videos :)  

Thanks.. but i tried these links n they arent working either.. but i really do appreciate your help 
ok let me see what i can do.

ok let me see what i can do.
  yaar is it possible for u to post every day a episode right from the first epi😛 so that it will be like watching the kasturi serial once again😛
Originally posted by kashu_luv4eva

i also miss kasturi
those days are golden days😛
Originally posted by shumi.

yaar is it possible for u to post every day a episode right from the first epi😛 so that it will be like watching the kasturi serial once again😛
do u mean the youtube links di???
i can but the prob is all episodes are not there on utube and all other previous links of Kasturi have expired  
but if u know sumone who can help us wid the links then we can do that coz i really like ur idea.

do u mean the youtube links di???
i can but the prob is all episodes are not there on utube and all other previous links of Kasturi have expired  
but if u know sumone who can help us wid the links then we can do that coz i really like ur idea.

i know all the epi are not available on youtube...but if we start doing it  one by one i think we can find it. kasturi started on 23rd april 2007 in star plus and june 8th 2009 on star Utsav😃

here is the first episode links😛