Abhishek-Gauri unite-- indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Abhishek-Gauri finally unite

In STAR One's primetime show Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein, Abhishek has finally realized the importance of Gauri in his life. In tonight's episode, Abhishek and Gauri will unite forever, after playing a prank on their family.

A STAROne.in source divulges, "Earlier, Abhishek didn't want to lead a married life with Gauri, as he was in love with Nandini. Gauri eventually left his house. However, over time, Abhishek realized his mistake in throwing away Gauri's love. He then decided to win back her love, and has been doing so in the last few episodes. In tonight's episode, Gauri will come back to Abhishek forever."

The source adds, "Abhishek will ask Gauri to forgive him. Gauri, extremely happy, will agree. The duo will then play a prank on the family, saying they have decided to take a divorce. Everyone will be shocked to hear this decision, especially NNT. When NNT gets too serious, Abhishek will reveal that it was a prank. The whole family will be joyous then."

Abhishek aka Deepak Wadwa exclaims, "Yes, I have realized my mistake, and have decided to move ahead and spend the rest of my life with my wife Gauri, who has become my life now. I realized so when she left the house, and now, I am happy that she has finally come into my life again. I am planning to play a prank on my family members with Gauri's help, as they played a prank on me earlier."

Gauri aka Sheetal Dabholkar is happy too. "I couldn't believe my ears that Abhishek has finally realized his love for me. Now, we will start our lives afresh. It would be fun to play a prank on the family," she quips.

Don't forget to watch Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein every Monday to Friday at 9 PM, only on STAR One.

Wednesday, October 05, 2011