Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink sky thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
continue its going great but one thing is what I don't get is why will angad kidnap kripa why will prithvi lie about his relationship with kripa please explain I didn't understand
prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice job! its an awesome start and im sure its gonna be an awesome fan fic!!! continue soon!

*Mwuah*
Prakriti
AngadKripa4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: pink sky

continue its going great but one thing is what I don't get is why will angad kidnap kripa why will prithvi lie about his relationship with kripa please explain I didn't understand

Angad has already 'kidnapped' Kripa. It's not kidnapping in the literal sense, like tying her up in a room or anything. Angad just keeps Kripa in his house and she can't go out or contact anyone until Prithvi is engaged, because he thinks that Prithvi and Kripa are having an affair and that Kripa came to Greece to break up Prithvi's engagement. Angad thinks that Kripa is just after Prithvi's wealth. And you'll find out why Prithvi lies about his and Kripa's relationship a little later in the story. I hope you understand now. 😊

pink sky thumbnail
now I got it anyways continue fast
karipa thumbnail
plz con soon cant wait longer plzzzzzzzz
AngadKripa4eva thumbnail

Part 3

The next morning Kripa woke up at dawn and quickly showered and dressed. She wnet to then balcony and surveyed the scene. The sea was blue and calm, surrounded by mountain. It would have been a wonderful place to stay if she hadn't been imprisoned.

Kripa could see that if she went just a little way in and skirted the trees she would be able to get to the gates easily and not be spotted from the house. All she had to do was get into the sunlight and run. She had dressed for action in jeans and a white T-shirt, her white trainers on her feet. Kripa took her handbag and crept downstairs.

There wasn't a sound. Kripa made it to the lower hall with no difficulty. She ran quickly across the hall and out into the morning sun. As soon as Kripa was outside ahe set off through the trees ready to duck down at the slightest sign of danger. Nothing happened at all and she began to grin to herself. How easy! Angad Khanna was not as clever as he thought. She could just imagine his furious face when he would find out that his captive's missing.

When Kripa at last saw the big iron gates she was greatly relieved. This escape business was nerve-racking and her day had only just begun.

Kripa began to look the gates over and she couldn't see anything even vaguely looking like an alarm. Kripa began to climb and everything was going well.

It wasn't Kripa reached the halfway mark that the siren began. It was so sudden, so deafening. Panic took hold of Kripa and she fell from the shock. Kripawas terrified and had her eyes tightly closed. When the screeching siren finally stopped, she slowly opened her eyes and found herself staring into Angad's brown pools in his strong arms.

"Sound waves can be lethal." Angad said with a grin.

"You! Put me down right this instant!" Kripa screams at the top of her lungs.

Angad does exactly what she says and lets her go letting her fall to the ground.

"AAHHH!"

" Be grateful that I saw you leaving the house as I looked through the window of my study. I was able to follow you in my car and keep out of sight." He suddenly smiled down at her.

"You mean you deliberately let me climb and get caught in that screeching!" Kripa began furiously.

"I was waiting to rescue you. Come on Miss Sharma lunch will be served soon."

Kripa got into his car and sat sulking not even looking in Angad's direction. Angad's eyes lingered on her slender shape, her perfect skin, the shine of her brown hair and the childlike innocence in her eyes. 'She looks like a school girl not like a schemer.' Angad thought irritated.

-

All through lunch Angad's eyes were on her, deep and assessing. Kripa began to feel uncomfortable under his intense gaze.

"If I take you with me to the City, will you give me your word that you will not escape?" he suddenly asked. It took her completely by surprise and she just started at him in amazement. He looked back at her seriously and Kripa couldn't believe it.

"What do you think I am, and idiot?!"

"That's what I expected from you Miss Sharma." Angad said standing up.

"What else? If you imagine I'm going to roam around the City meekly and then willingly come back to prison then you can think again!"

Kripa's instant rage amused obviously amused Angad because he sat back down and looked at her steadily, his lip curving into a smile.

"You know Miss Sharma, I have heard that some people get very attached to their captors."

"Only in movies. This is for real, and you'll find out when I get away from here."

"That should take some time if this morning's effort is an example of your skill. I've observed you prowling around like a cat. There is no escape. Any more attempts and you run the risk of injuring yourself."

"I have no intention of settling down here. I'll keep on trying to escape Mr Khanna."

-

After lunch Kripa took a walk into the woods deep in thought. Her feet making no sound in the soft pine needles that carpeted the woodland floor. She must be getting close you the gates by now. She looked up and a small scream came tearing into her throat. The shock was so great that she began to shake at once. Angad was standing there just a little way in front, looking as hot as ever leaning against the tree. Kripa mentally beat herself for having such thoughts.

"How- how did you…? It's not possible!" Kripa looked up at him with big brown eyes as if he were a magician, and the forbidding frown on his face turned into a wry smile."

The grounds are escape-proof and entry-proof. There are cameras everywhere. I have been watching you closely Miss Sharma. You have now tried every escape route and none worked, so give it us."

"There's still the cliffs." Kripa reminded him.

Angad quickly spun Kripa around holding her by her shoulders tightly, and made her face him. The frown returning to his face. "It's dangerous! The rocks are slippery and hard- the fall could be fatal. There are sudden and unexpected storms. If I imagined for a minute that you were trying to get to the beach…"

"Let me go!" Kripa demanded stubbornly.

"I will not let you go!" Angad stood there staring into her eyes. They held each other's gaze until Kripa found it hard to breathe and looked away. There was an awkward silence between them for a moment until Angad broke it.

"Come along. I have more to do with my time then to chase after you." Angad said annoyed with what had just taken place. He grabbed Kripa around the waist and practically dragged her back to the house.

Here's the next part. Enjoy.😛

Edited by AngadKripa4eva - 18 years ago
Misfit_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aww, that's was cute! I love how he's being so protective of her 😆
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AWESOME STORY CONT SOON!! 👏 👏
Night Maiden thumbnail