Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Razz22

AWWW!!! LOLOLOLOL SOOO CUTE!! n u said some1 u know does this! LOL!! man it would b SOO embarrsing n funni at the same time!! i dono wheter to laugh or cry!!

my bhabi's chachi...an old family friend...was blessed with a daughter after more than 20yrs of marriage...she was the one that did it...we died laughing when he heard! 🀣
JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsMovielover

ohh this is so sweet..

lol divya is adorable πŸ˜†
haha i guess now maan understands how embaressing it is 🀣

yes he sure does!! he played it down for Geet...but now that he's in her shoes...its a totally different story!! πŸ˜‰
JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kkadss

Daddy Says... I shud appreciate when I like some1's work..

Amazing job sweets!! I was laughing towards the end!!

he he...glad you enjoyed it yaar!! i had to make up for making you all cry with other OS's 😳
JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakadafi

That was truly an adorable update!! Daddy says...<sigh> I really do miss Daddy...

You were right on keeping it for last...I'll now have a lasting smile for the rest of the day.

Thank you for that πŸ˜ƒ

see!! i always this its better to read the good ones last...cuz the sad ones just depress you and make you all mad at me...but the happy one at the end saves me!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mchopra

I amlmost died laighing there...Fire means kids..OMG...someone kill me..

no no...fire does not = kids...fire = pacifier!! tu bhi naa shreya!!
JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: niticool

wow 

super os 
πŸ˜† luved divya 
she's a cutttieee pie !!!!!!!!!!!!!
DADDY SAYS !!!!!!!! maan be careful !!!!!!!!!!
luved every thing abt this os 
n  A BIG THANKS TO YOU for giving us such an  os 

he he...happy you enjoyed it! i can do happy...but i dont get too many happy happy ideas πŸ˜›
JAZ

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: GeetHSP

JAZ! Your updates are getting longer and longer while I'm getting less and less time! Alright, next ones might be a bit rushed and short to balance out that long one. lol...ive just been on a trip lately with writing...but i think things might slow down...ill let you know whats going on soon πŸ˜‰

- Spider Man backpack! I just got a flashback to my brother's kindergarden days... he he...wanted to make it realistic 😳

- Divya! That reminds me of Amar and Divya...sigh...Banoo Main Teri Dulhann...that was the very first show I ever fell in love with. Then DMG, MJHT, KMH, Odhani and Geet came afterwards...sigh...how did i get on this topic? But its so funny how I ended up back with Geet. My life seriously revolves around that show. i watched it on and off...mostly off πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but Guli would tell me about it..i particularly loved the part when she learns english! i was liek you go girl!! 😲 as for life revolving around Geet..mind does too!! i even set it as my ring tone!! πŸ˜‰

- Divya's a cute but curious little child...just like my Divya! lol she is...totally is πŸ˜ƒ

- No hugs from Daddy today? Really? Thats all it took? Why cant all kids be that simple to tame! because parenthood is not that easy...only cuz they are maneets kids they are exceptional πŸ˜›

- Haha Nihaal sounds like my bro when me and my mom are talking. Not really arguing but I'll just be telling her something that happens and my bro comes out of no where "What happened?" lol...usually for us its the other way around...me and my bro will be talking and mom will butt in all nosy and stuff πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

- Divya Singh Khurana vs Mrs. Geet Singh Khurana with an egg beater and threatening glare. I can SO imagine this! right!! cv's should give them kids already!! i want to see maan as a doting dad!! 😳😳

- Satan child! Hahaha. if the title fits πŸ˜‰

- Beauty and the Beast...thats an interesting choice. *Note to Jaz: Whenever I say 'interesting' I'm always thinking about the choices you've made and trying to get into your head for a moment. I try to think about if this tells me more about the character or verifies something I already know.* Wow...look at me...talking like an adult. Theres something you dont see very often. hang on...i forgot what i wrote...let me check...*jaz runs*...*jaz back* ok so beauty and the beast...was actually the first ever disney cartoon my parents bought me when it came out...that started off my disney collection πŸ˜ƒ its one of my favorite movies...because its the typical story...love will conquer all...though all disney movies are the same...this was special!! πŸ˜ƒ

- I kind of wish Geet didnt have a miscarriage. I've never wanted a baby to come into their lives on the show but this particular OS just made me completely change my mind. And it would be something different for a change. Usually the child comes in the last 5 minutes of the last episode. It would be nice to have a child incorporated into the story. Thats what our Geet is about right? Being different than other shows. Or what it used to be I guess. i know right!! i was lost on the miscarriage myself back then...cuz i wanted it but didnt at the same time...i think fo rme at the end it killed me because she fought so hard for her baby..so to loose it...omg...i cant imagine!! 😭😭😭...i think Geet will do all that...as long as fans stop complaining...thats all they do now days...and they wonder why the show ending rumors never end!! 😑

- Haha I loved the ending! So finally Maan gets it :P he totally did!! πŸ˜†

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ok, I Demand lol...a sad one,thats ur speciality jaz,i really wanna read one this weekend or next week! Uni is getting on my nervs but ur writting relaxes me,thanks jaz...do think abt this
jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

Ok, I Demand lol...a sad one,thats ur speciality jaz,i really wanna read one this weekend or next week! Uni is getting on my nervs but ur writting relaxes me,thanks jaz...do think abt this

done!! just give me a bit to gather my thoughts...i do have an idea that ive been playing with. πŸ˜‰
JAZ
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

rr...ye pakka edit hoga lolz

First, the OS cracked me up(that was long back...just that I didn't realise I didn't commentπŸ˜›)
I came back, read it, was dying laughing, and then I saw this and I was like Hell Yeah! AASHU DI N EDIT!😲🀣
Aashu di-aise bundle mat maara karo!πŸ˜›

Now, the OS!
Poor MaanπŸ˜†
Daddy says... πŸ€£
no, actually poor Geet...no Maan...no Geet! Uff!
whoever is poor, Divya is plain adorable(why do i feel ki itni shararati aashu di, ya jiu ki hi bachhi ho sakti haiπŸ˜›)

Brilliant one Jaz!
Ab please happy mode me hi rehna!
Swati
P.S.-NIhaal😭 You used Nihaal! agar woh itna achha baby nai hota to main zaada nakhra karti! but, meko ansh chahiye tha!
Edited by princess163 - 12 years ago